DTU LEET Application Form 2021 will be released by Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith University. DTU B.Tech Lateral Entry Application Form 2021 will be released online on the official website through online mode. DTU LEET 2020 is conducted for admissions into B.Tech Lateral Entry courses in Civil, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical for the academic year in both online and offline mode. The following article will give clear information about DTU LEET 2021 Application Form.
DTU LEET 2021 Important Dates
These are the following dates related to the DTU Lateral Entry Entrance Test 2021 Application Form. Candidates must go through the given dates:
DTU LEET 2020 Tentative Dates
|Events ||Tentative Dates|
|Availability of Online Application Form||The Third week of June 2021|
|Last date for submitting Application Form||The Second Week of July 2021|
DTU LEET 2021 Application Form
The following are a few particulars about the DTU LEET 2021 application form:
- The candidate can fill the DTU LEET online application form on the DTU official website.
- All the candidates must fulfill all the admission eligibility criteria to fill the DTU LEET application form.
- For filling the application form, candidates are required to have all the mentioned certificates/documents with them.
- Candidates are required to fill all the details properly in the application form to generate the DTU LEET Admit card 2021.
- Candidates required to submit the application fee for the Application form submission of the DTU LEET 2020 application form.
- Candidates can't make any changes in the DTU LEET 2021 application form after the final submission.
Documents Required for the DTU LEET 2021 Application Form
All the candidate make ensure that they attach all the documents while filling the DTU LEET application form 2020 which are given below:
- 12th mark sheet
- 12th class certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Candidate's signature
- Diploma Degree
- Diploma certificate
- Qualifying exam rank card
- Nationality certificate
- Address proof
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card
- Email ID
- Phone number
How to Apply for DTU LEET Application Form 2020?
Candidate must follow all the steps to fill DTU LEET online application form successfully which are given below:
- Step 1: Candidates have to visit the official website of DTU.
- Step 2: Click on the Admission button then select B.Tech Lateral Entry course.
- Step 3: Select the Online Registration link for DTU LEET Form 2020.
- Step 4: New candidates have to register in DTU website by entering details such as
- Candidates Name
- Email Address
- Contact Number
- Step 5: Candidates have to log in again and complete the details in the Application Form.
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Aadhar Card Details
- Mobile Number
- Guardian's Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Class 10th Details
- Class 12th Details
- Diploma Details
- Step 6: Upload the photograph and signature.
- Step 7: Then candidates have to submit the Application fee.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Step 8: Submit the DTU LEET Form 2020.
- Step 9: Take the print out of Application Form.
DTU LEET 2021 Admit Card
The DTU LEET admit card 2021 will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. All the candidates are advised to carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the DTU LEET 2021 examination center. Without admit card candidates will not be allowed in the DTU LEET exam hall.