FMGE 2023 Application correction has been started from 02 November 2023. Candidates can make correction in the application form of FMGE December 2023. The FMGE image correction will remain open till January 8, 2023. Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Exam (FMGE) is conducted two times every year i.e. June and December by the National Board of Examination (NBE). Through this exam, candidates can get permanent and provisional registration with the medical council of India. FMGE screening test is conducted for the Indian national candidates who have a qualification degree from a foreign university and wish to practice in India. Foreign Medical Graduate Examination screening test is a national-level examination. Candidates can read the below-given article to know more details about the FMGE 2023 exam, including exam dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, etc.
- Due to the Delhi Municipal Corporation elections on 4 December 2023, NBE has rescheduled the FMGE 2023 Exam on 20 January, 2023. The examination will be held as per the scheduled time from morning 7 am to evening 7 pm.
- The NBEMS opened the Foreign Medical Graduates Examination December 2023 application image correction window. Candidates can rectify images in the application for FMGE December 2023 through the official website of NBE- natboard.edu.in.
- The FMGE image correction will remain open till January 8, 2023.
FMGE 2023 Exam Status
Candidates can check the FMGE 2023 exam status from the below article:
Foreign Medical Graduates Examination 2023 Status
Application correction window opens till 8 January 2023
Declaration of result
FMGE 2023 Important Dates
Candidates can find important dates and events related to FMGE 2023 from the given table below:
FMGE 2023 Important Dates (June Session)
|15 March 2023|
Last date to fill the application form
|29 September 2023|
|5 January 2023|
Admit card to be available from
|13 January 2023|
|20 January 2023|
Declaration of result
|10 February 2023|
FMGE 2023 Application Form
Before filling the form for FMGE must check the eligibility of the exam. Candidates can check the FMGE 2023 Application Form details below in the given points:
- The Candidate can fill their application form through online mode only.
- The candidate is advised to read the information brochure carefully before applying for FMGE.
- The applicant is advised to fill all the details like personal details and academic details correctly in the registration form.
- Candidates must upload the passport size photograph and signature in the application form as prescribed by the authority.
- No correction facility will be provided to the applicant after the submission of the application form.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for the further admission process.
- After the submission of the application, candidates have to submit some important photocopies of documents to the authority (NBE) by email.
- Applications of aspirants providing incorrect information will not be considered an applicant may be further debarred from appearing in any examinations conducted by NBE or Other Institutions.
- The incomplete application form will be rejected.
- No Offline mode is available for the submission of the application form and fee.
FMGE 2023 Application fee
The registration Fee for FMGE is Rs 7080/- for all candidate.
Mode of Payment
- The registration fee will be paid through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card/Debit Card issued by banks of India or through Net Banking.
- Applicants are advised to read the instructions carefully and satisfy the terms and conditions for the fulfilment of eligibility criteria before proceeding for payment of fees.
- Application Fee will neither be refunded nor be carried forward under any circumstance.
List of Deficient Documents:
- Proof of possessing Primary Medical Qualification
- Eligibility Certificate/Admission Letter
- Identity Proof of Citizenship
FMGE 2023 Eligibility criteria
FMGE 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidate must check the FMGE 2023 exam pattern
before starting preparing for Foreign Medical Graduate Examination screening test 2023
Exam pattern for FMGE 2023 Screening Test
|Type of questions||MCQ(Multiple Choice Question)|
|Total no of question||300|
(+1) for every right answer
There will be no negative marking for the wrong answer
|Duration||FMGE 2019 is divided into two parts of 150 questions each with time allocation of 150 minutes for each part.|
Section-Wise Distribution of marks
For Pre and Para Clinical Subjects:
Distribution of Marks section-wise for FMGE 2023
For Clinical Subjects:
|Medicine and Allied Subjects|
|Dermatology and STD||5|
|General Surgery and Allied Subjects|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||30|
FMGE 2023 Syllabus
Candidate can check the FMGE 2023 syllabus
given below as it will make it easier for the candidate to prepare for Foreign Medical Graduate Examination screening test.
PRE AND PARA CLINICAL SUBJECTS
- Forensic medicine
- General surgery
- Tuberculosis and respiratory diseases
- Dermatology and sexually transmitted diseases
- Obstetrics and gynaecology
- Community medicine
FMGE 2023 Preparation Tips
Candidate can check the below-given preparation tips for better preparation of FMGE:
- Make a proper exam schedule before starting to prepare for the exam.
- Must aware of the complete syllabus.
- Always follow the books of the best authors to prepare.
- Always smartly revise study and study.
- Maintain your health good for the exam.
- Don't take stress, keep calm.
FMGE 2023 Admit Card
Candidates appearing for FMGE 2023 can check the FMGE 2023 admit card details below in the given points:
- To take a printout of the admit card the applicant can log in to their profile using the username and password which was provided during the registration process.
- Aspirants are advised to make sure that all details like name, category, PWD (PH) status, date of birth, gender, etc, printed on the Hall Ticket/Admit card is correct or not.
- The candidate will not be allowed to enter the exam hall without the admit card.
- The applicant has to bring the one photo Id proof along with photo pasted on the admit card which is as follows:
- PAN Card
- Voter Id
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card (with the photograph
FMGE 2023 Result
The FMGE 2023 result for the eligible applicants will be declared online mode. It is also be made available at the NBE Office notice board. Candidate can check their result by clicking on the given link
- The applicant those who score 150 marks out of 300 marks are considered as a passing candidate. The information regarding the delivery of an original copy of the result will be indicated on the website after the declaration of the result.
- The authority will not send the rank card via post.
FMGE 2023 Exam Centers
While filling the online application form for candidates need to choose the exam centres as per their preference. Check out the exam centres (cities) below.
- Greater Noida
- New Delhi
The exact location of the allotted exam centre is intimated through the admit card only.
FMGE 2023 Highlights
Given-below the major points of the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination screening test 2023:
|Conducting Body||National Board of Examination|
|FMGE 2023 Official website||https://natboard.edu.in/|
|Application Form||Apply Now|
|Exam purpose||FMGE screening test is conducted for the Indian national candidates who have a qualification degree from a foreign university and they wish to practice in India|
Stay connected for more updates about FMGE 2023 June at NBE(National Board of Education).
Foreign Medical Graduate Examination screening test
The FMGE-Screening Test has been introduced through the Screening Test Regulations 2002 Act. As per the rules, “An Indian citizen/Overseas citizen of India possessing a primary medical qualification awarded by any medical institution outside India who is desirous of getting provisional or permanent
registration with Medical Council of Asian Nation or any State Medical Council on or after 15.03.2002 shall have to qualify a screening test conducted by the prescribed authority for that purpose as per the provisions of section 13 of the Act.
National Board of Examination
National Board of Examinations (NBE) is an autonomous body underneath the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (India), Government of India, and established in 1975 at New Delhi as a Society under Delhi Society registration act, to standardizing postgraduate medical education and examination in India. The postgraduate degree awarded by the National Board of Examinations is called the Diplomate of National Board (DNB). The list of recognised qualifications awarded by the Board in numerous specialities and super-specialities are approved by the Government of India and are included in the First Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. The National Board of Examinations conducts the most important portfolio of examinations within the field of medicine in India and perhaps at a World level.