FMGE 2020 Application Form is released by the National Board of Examination(NBE) and is conducted two times in a year i.e June and December month. FMGE screening test is conducted for the Indian national candidates those have a qualification degree from a foreign university and they wish to practice in India. To appear in the exam it is necessary to fill the form and submit the fee along with it. The authority will release the form for both the session separately. Candidate must read the below-given article to know more about FMGE 2020 Application Form.
FMGE 2020 Application Form Dates
Candidates must stay updated with the dates of the examination, to avoid any inconvenience. The important dates regarding the FMGE 2020 are as follows:
For June 2020 session:
Application dates for FMGE June 2020
Starting of online application
Last date of application submission
FMGE 2020 Application Form
The FMGE 2020 Application form was available in online mode at the official website of respective authority.
- All the Applicants were advised to check the Eligibility criteria. Candidates must read the information carefully before applying.
- Candidates must be aware of all the important dates in order not to miss anything.
- The application fee for the examination should be known, to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Various documents such as a scanned photograph, signature and mark sheets must be kept ready at the time of application and various other documents to fill the rest of the details in the form.
- Applications of aspirants providing incorrect information will not be considered an applicant may be further debarred from appearing in any examinations conducted by NBE or Other Institutions.
- The incomplete application form will be rejected.
Documents required for FMGE 2020 Application Form
Applicants must keep all the documents prepared, scanned on their systems for convenience. The documents required at the time of applying for the examination are given below:
Recent Passport size colour photograph.
File Size: 5-100 KB
Signature should be done on a white paper
File Size: 5-50 KB
Left thumb impression
File Size: 5-80 KB
MBBS Provisional/Passing Degree Certificate
File Size: 100-400 KB
A copy of valid passport
File Size: 100-400 KB
FMGE 2020 Application Fee
The Applicant has to pay the FMGE-2019-application fee which can be paid through online mode via debit/credit card or net banking. The fees deposited is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Given below the Application Form Fee:
Registration Fee for FMGE 2020
How to fill FMGE 2020 Application Form?
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the application form for FMGE-2019.
Candidate must read the below-given steps to avoid mistakes before filling the application form:
Step 1: Registration
Basic detail to be filled in registration are
- Name of the candidate
- Parents name
- Mobile no
Step 2: Log in
Candidate has to login to his account using registered id and password and start filling the application form carefully.
Step 3: Application form filling
The application form contains all the necessary details of the candidate like personal details, Address, Qualification. Applicants have to fill all these details carefully as these will be verified during counselling.
Personal details include:
- Name of the applicant
- Parents name
- Correspondance address
- Preferred Test centres
Step 4: Upload Photograph and signature
- Candidates need to upload their photograph and signature in the FMGE Application Form.
- The photograph must not be older than 3 months and must be in a light background.
- Applicant must be ready with this before starting filling the application form.
Step 5: Payment of the Application fee
- After the completion of the above-given steps, last comes the payment of fee which can be done through both online and offline mode.
- Online submission of GITAM application form can be done through Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
- Candidate can download the Acknowledgement receipt after the submission of application fee.
Step 6: Taking Printout
The last step is to take the printout of the receipt of the payment made as a confirmation of submission of application form for future use.
It is advised to save your registration number as it will be useful later.
FMGE 2020 Application Correction
There is no window for application correction provided by the board to correct the applications, so the applicants are advised to fill all the details very carefully to avoid any errors which may result in cancellation of their application.