FMGE 2022 Application Form has been released by the National Board of Examination(NBE) for the June session. The last date for the online application form is 04 April 2022. is conducted two times a year i.e., June and December month. FMGE screening test is conducted for the Indian national candidates who have a qualification degree from a foreign university and wish to practice in India. To appear in the exam it is necessary to fill out the form and submit the fee along with it. The authority will release the form for both sessions separately. Candidates must read the below-given article to know more about FMGE 2022 Application Form.
The National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBSEMS) has released the application for the Foreign Medical Graduate Exam (FMGE) for June 2022 session. The last date to apply online is 04 April. Candidates can apply here--- Apply Now.
FMGE 2022 Application Form Dates
Candidates must stay updated with the dates of the examination, to avoid any inconvenience. The important dates regarding the FMGE 2022 are as follows:
For June 2022 session:
Application dates for FMGE June 2022
|Starting of application form||15 March 2022|
|Last date to submit an application||04 April 2022 |
|Correction Window||08-12 April 2022|
|Final Edit Window to rectify Deficient/Incorrect Images||12 April 2022|
FMGE 2022 Application Form
The FMGE 2022 Application form is available in an online mode at the official website of the respective authority.
- All the Applicants were advised to check the Eligibility criteria. Candidates must read the information carefully before applying.
- Candidates must be aware of all the important dates in order not to miss anything.
- The application fee for the examination should be known, to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Various documents such as a scanned photograph, signature, and mark sheets must be kept ready at the time of application and various other documents to fill the rest of the details in the form.
- Applications of aspirants providing incorrect information will not be considered an applicant may be further debarred from appearing in any examinations conducted by NBE or Other Institutions.
- The incomplete application form will be rejected.
Documents required for FMGE 2022 Application Form
Applicants must keep all the documents prepared, scanned on their systems for convenience. The documents required at the time of applying for the examination are given below:
Recent Passport size color photograph.
File Size: 5-100 KB
Signature should be done on a white paper
File Size: 5-50 KB
Left thumb impression
File Size: 5-80 KB
MBBS Provisional/Passing Degree Certificate
File Size: 100-400 KB
A copy of valid passport
File Size: 100-400 KB
FMGE 2022 Application Fee
The Applicant has to pay the FMGE-2022-application fee which can be paid online mode via debit/credit card or net banking. The fees deposited are non-refundable under any circumstances.
Given below the Application Form Fee:
Registration Fee for FMGE 2022
How to fill FMGE 2022 Application Form?
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the application form for FMGE-2022 Candidate must read the below-given steps to avoid mistakes before filling the application form:
Step 1: Registration
Basic detail to be filled in registration are
- Name of the candidate
- Parents name
- Mobile no
Step 2: Log in
The candidate has to log in to his account using a registered id and password and start filling the application form carefully.
Step 3: Application form filling
The application form contains all the necessary details of the candidate like personal details, Address, Qualification. Applicants have to fill in all these details carefully as these will be verified during counseling.
Personal details include:
- Name of the applicant
- Parents name
- Correspondance address
- Preferred Test centres
Step 4: Upload Photograph and signature
- Candidates need to upload their photograph and signature in the FMGE Application Form.
- The photograph must not be older than 3 months and must be in a light background.
- Applicant must be ready with this before starting filling the application form.
Step 5: Payment of the Application fee
- After the completion of the above-given steps, last comes the payment of a fee which can be done through both online and offline mode.
- Online submission of the GITAM application form can be done through Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
- Candidates can download the Acknowledgement receipt after the submission of the application fee.
Step 6: Taking Printout
The last step is to take the printout of the receipt of the payment made as a confirmation of submission of the application form for future use.
It is advised to save your registration number as it will be useful later.
FMGE 2022 Application Correction
There is no window for application correction provided by the board to correct the applications, so the applicants are advised to fill in all the details very carefully to avoid any errors which may result in the cancellation of their application.