FMGE 2021 Admit Card was released on 11 June 2021 for June session by the National Board of Examination (NBE) after the submission of the application form by the candidates. The candidates must carry the hall ticket to the exam hall as they will not be allowed to sit for the exam in the hall. To download their hall ticket they will have to enter their login credentials which will be provided at the time of the form filling process. The candidate must read the below-given article to know about FMGE 2021 Admit Card in detail.
FMGE 2021 Admit Card Dates
Candidates appearing in FMGE 2021 June session can check the below-mentioned table to know all the important dates:
|Events||Important Dates |
|Availability of Admit card||11 June 2021|
|FMGE 2021 Exam date ||18 June 2021|
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Availability of Admit card|| The second week of December 2021|
|FMGE 2021 Exam date ||Third week of December 2021|Click here to check the previous year's December session information brochure.
FMGE 2021 Admit Card
The Candidates are advised to go through the following instructions carefully before going for the Examination:
- Not a single applicant will be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on Date and Timings other than that assigned to them in their Admit card.
- In case candidates are unable to download Hall Ticket from the website, or technical help the candidate must approach the Helpline
- The aspirants are advised to read the instructions on the Admit Card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
- In case of any kind of discrepancy in the particulars of the applicants or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the Admit Card and Confirmation Page, the candidate may immediately approach the Helpline.
- In these cases, applicants must appear in the examination with the already downloaded Admit Card. However, the National Board of Education will take the necessary action to correct the record later.
- The applicant may please note that Admit Cards will not be sent via post.
- In no case, the duplicate Admit Card for FMGE 2020 would be issued at the exam centres.
- Aspirants must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Applicants are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition for future reference.
- No Admit Card will be issued/published to the candidates whose applications are found to be incomplete/defective for any of the reasons (including indistinct/ doubtful photographs/unsigned Applications) or who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria for the examination.
- Issue of Admit Cards, however, will not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which will be further inspected at subsequent stages of the admission process.
How to download FMGE 2021 Admit Card?
Candidate can follow the below-given points to download the FMGE 2021 Admit Card from the official website:
Step 1: Log in
- The candidate has to provide the user id and password.
- On providing the credentials the admit card will open.
Step 2: Download
The candidate must take a print of the FMGE 2021 Admit Card.
They are advised to make sure that all the details given below printed on the admit card is correct.
- PWD (PH) status
- Date of birth
Applicants are required to download their admit card from the website and affix their latest passport size photograph in the space provided on the Hall Ticket.
Admit cards will not be sent to the candidates by Post.
The photograph must have the following specifications:
• Size of photograph: minimum 35x45 mm with a minimum of 75% coverage of face & head of the candidate.
• A caption indicating the name of the candidate and the date of capturing the photograph must be there at the bottom of the photograph.
• Background of the Photograph: white
• The photograph needs to display the full front view of the face. Please look directly into the camera with a neutral expression.
• Please avoid photographs with reflection or shadow on the face with red eyes.
• The photograph needs to be printed on a high-quality paper with at least 600 dpi Resolutions.
• The photograph must not have kinks, scratches, and stains.
Documents needed along with the FMGE 2021 Admit Card
Applicants have to bring the one photo Id proof along with a photo posted on the admit card which is as follows:
- PAN Card
- Voter Id
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card (with the photograph)
FMGE 2021 Examination Schedule
The Schedule of FMGE 2021 Entrance exam is enlisted in the table hereby. The table contains particulars like timings, Entry at Exam centre/hall, etc.
FMGE 2021 Tentative Exam Timing
|Events||Part – A|
(9:00 AM-11:30 AM)
|Part – B|
(2:00 PM-04:30 PM)
|Entry in the exam premises with Biometric|
Registration starts on
|07:00 AM||12:00 PM|
|Entry closes at Examination Center||08:30 AM||01:30 PM|
|Grant access for Candidate Login||08:45 AM||01:45 PM|
|Candidates log in to read instructions||08:50 AM||01:50 PM|
|Exam commences on||09:00 AM||02:00 PM|
|Exam concludes on||11:30 AM||04:30 PM|