FMGE 2020 Eligibility Criteria- is set by the exam conducting body - The National Board of Education(NBE). It is the main conducting authority of FMGE Entrance Exam 2020. This Entrance Exam is a National-level exam conducted twice in a year - in June and December. The candidates must know all the information regarding the eligibility before filling the registration form. Interested candidates must fulfil all the eligibility criteria before filling the registration form. Therefore, candidates can go through the given below article below to know about officially announced eligibility of FMGE 2020.
FMGE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The applicant who will fulfil the complete FMGE 2019(December Session) eligibility criteria given by the FMGE will only be considered to sit in the entrance exam. Candidate can check the given below the Eligibility Criteria in Details
- An applicant must be the citizen of India or Overseas Citizen of India.
- Candidates must have the primary medical qualification which is approved by the Indian Embassy concerned, to be a recognized qualification for enrolment as a medical practitioner in India.
- The cut-off date for obtaining the Primary Medical Qualification is on or before the last week of November 2019.
- It is mandatory to provide proof/documentary evidence in support of the aspirant having passed the final examination on or before the cut-off date.
- Candidate who have completed their undergraduate as well as postgraduate medical qualification form the following countries are not required to appear for FMGE December session screening test to get the permanent or provisional registration certificate. Such candidates can directly register with MCI or SMC for certificate.
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
Candidates will get a provisional or Permanent Registration with the Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council.
Instructiofs For FMGE 2020 Eligibility criteria
Candidate is advised to read the below instructions regarding eligibility criteria.
Candidate who will not be able to furnish the required documents/certificates within the stipulated time will not be allowed to appear for the test.
After filling the FMGE application form 2019, they must send these relevant documents/proofs to the regulatory body, else their applications will not be accepted.
Any incorrect document or details submitted by aspirants at any time of admission will not be considered under the eligibility criteria of FMGE 2019 for December session.
If the primary medical qualification degree will be received after November 30, 2019, then the aspirants will be considered ineligible as per the FMGE eligibility conditions.
The application form of FMGE 2019 for December session has begun from October 11 in online mode. Candidates who wish to appear for the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination 2019 must register themselves by paying the application fees in order to appear for the FMGE exam.