Goa D.El.Ed 2022 is conducted for Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) is a course specifically designed for aspiring teachers who aim at working in primary/upper primary schools. In order to be eligible for the course, the candidates need to have passed class 12th with an aggregate of 45% marks or they must be appearing for the class 12th exam. But firstly, the candidate must download the application form from the official website & submit it before the last date, along with all the required documents. Thereafter, the admission will be conducted on the basis of the oral interview. In order to know more about Goa D.El.Ed 2022 application form, date, eligibility process & result etc, keep on reading the article.
Goa D.El.Ed 2022 Status
Candidates can check the Goa D.El.Ed 2022 exam status from the below table:
|Goa D.El.Ed 2021 Status ||Official Notification is yet to be released|
Goa D.El.Ed Important Dates 2022
The aspiring candidates preparing for Goa D.El.Ed 2022 can check the tentative dates from the table below.
Application Form Starting Date
To be notified soon
Last Date To Submit
To be notified soon
Goa D.El.Ed Eligibility Criteria 2022
The candidate must have a minimum qualification of 12th pass (10+2 pattern), with at least 50% marks. Also, the candidates who appeared for March/April 2022 class 12th exam can also apply for the course.
- The candidate must be a resident of Goa state for at least the last 15v years. They must pass the 10+2 pattern or an equivalent Higher Secondary General Stream Arts/Commerce/Science in a single attempt.
- They must have passed the 10+2 pattern or equivalent with Marathi at H.S.S.C.E (class 12th) in order to apply for Marathi Medium D.EI.Ed.course.
- The candidate must have had English subject at class 12th passed with minimum 45% marks and 40% for SC/ST for English Medium Course only.
- The candidate must have had Marathi subject passed with a minimum of 40% for SC/ST and 45% for other categories for Marathi Medium Course only.
Also, the candidate should have to follow elementary school-based subjects at a higher secondary level:
- English with a minimum of 45% Marks and 40% for SC/ ST (compulsory).
- Hindi/ Marathi/ Konkani/ Sanskrit/ Kannada/ Urdu (Anyone)
- Mathematics/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science/ History/ Geography/ Political Science/ Sociology/ Psychology/ Economics (Anyone)
Goa D.El.Ed Application Form 2022
The Goa D.El.Ed application form can be accessed at the office of the Principal, District Institute of Education & Training (DIET) Porvorim. The candidates must submit the form before the last date, as no application will be accepted late. Furthermore, the candidate must check the eligibility conditions before filling out the form. Also, it is imperative for candidates to provide valid information whilst filling out the form. Subsequently, the candidate must paste the recent passport size photograph on the registration form & then attach all the required documents to finally submit it.
Documents Required Along With The Goa D.El.Ed Application Form 2022
The candidate must keep the below-mentioned documents ready whilst filling out the form.
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile/ Residential Certificate of 15 years
- Leaving certificate of last attended institution
- Marks sheets of higher secondary education or equivalent
- Reserved category certificate from the competent authority
- In the case of candidates already in service an Experience Certificate, as well as a No Objection Certificate from the authorizations of the Institute, where serving.
- Any other relevant document the candidate feels necessary to furnish.
Goa D.El.Ed Application Form Registration Form Fee 2022
The candidate will be required to pay a certain amount of fee in order to successfully register. We have mentioned information related to the same below.
Goa D.El.Ed Reservation Criteria 2022
The candidates can check the Goa D.El.Ed reservation criteria as per last year’s data from the table below.
Goa D.El.Ed Admission Procedure 2022
The notification regarding Goa D.El.Ed will be released on the official website or in the newspaper. After the candidate successfully registers with the application form, the official authority will scrutinize the forms. Once that is done, the authority will select & then call eligible candidates for an interview. Furthermore, the list of the candidates will be displayed on the notice board. Subsequently, the selected candidates will be required to pay the registration fee at the time of joining the course. Also, note that the admission will be made on the basis of the oral interview.
About Directorate of Education, Goa
The Directorate of Education’s headquarter is situated in Porvorim, Goa. It attained freedom from Portuguese rule in 1961 & thereafter witnessed remarkable progress in the fie'd of education. The Director is assisted by the Director (Administration), Joint Director of Accounts, three Deputy Directors of Education for Academic, Adult, and Vocational Sections, six Assistant Directors of Education, Vocational Education Officer, and Environmental Education Officer, all persons holding Class 1 posts.
Goa D.El.Ed Highlights 2022
Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.ED)
Level of Course
Level of Examination
District Institute of Education and Training (DIET), Goa