Gujarat ITI Admission 2023 Application process will commence in June 2023 tentatively by the Directorate of Employment and Training(DET). Through Gujarat Industrial Training Institute admission the candidates are selected in various Engineering and Non-engineering trades offered by ITIs in Gujarat. Admissions will be given to candidates based on the merit list, no separate entrance exam is conducted. The Directorate of Jobs and Training of the Government of Gujarat (DET) Gujarat will release a letter of merit calling for ITI 2023 entry. The available and vacant seats link in ITI will be available on the official website. Read this complete article to get more information about Gujarat Industrial Training Institute(ITI) Admission 2023.
Gujarat ITI Admissions 2023 Status
Candidates can check the Gujarat ITI 2023 status from the below table:
Gujarat Industrial Training Institute Admission Status
|Official notification is released
Gujarat ITI 2023 Admissions Important Dates
Some important dates of events of Gujarat ITI are mentioned in the given below table.
Gujarat ITI 2023 Admission Schedule
|Starting of application form
|1st week of June 2023
|Last date to submit applications
|Last week of June 2023
|Last date for fee payment
|Last week of June 2023
|Display of tentative rank list
|2nd week of July 2023
|Releasing of merit list
|3rd week of July 2023
|Interview and admission process
|Last week of July 2023
|Starting of classes
Gujarat ITI Admissions 2023 Merit List
The merit list of Gujarat ITI has been released by the Directorate of Employment and Training (DET) on its official website.
- The merit list will be published in pdf format through online mode.
- DET will prepare several merit lists like common merit, merit list of women, Sc or ST merit list, merit list for social backward class and also for economically weaker section.
- Those candidates whose name appears on the merit list will be able to attend the counseling round.
Gujarat ITI 2023 Counselling
The Counselling of Gujarat 2023 is to be conducted in the first week of August 2023.
- The counseling round will be conducted by the Directorate of Employment and Training (DET).
- It is compulsory that candidates have to appear at the counseling center at the allotted date and time, failing which candidates will not be allowed to take the admission.
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website daily to get further notifications about the counseling round.
Gujarat ITI 2023 Documents Required
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Class 10th and 12th certificates
- Hardcopy of the application form
- Category certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Identity proof
- Transfer certificate
- Seat allotment letter
- Domicile certificate
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size photographs etc.
Gujarat ITI Admissions 2023 Application Form
The Application Form of Gujarat ITI is expected to be released in the first week of June 2023 through online mode.
- All applicants must check the eligibility criteria first, before filling out the application form.
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website for further notifications.
- The Directorate of Employment and Training (DET) will release the application form of Gujarat ITI on its official website.
- The scanned image of the photograph must be in a JPEG format and should not exceed 50 kb in size.
- Candidates are advised to give their correct details in the application form especially the contact details, as they will get further notifications regarding the admission on their registered email ID or contact number.
- Candidates must fill out the correct information in the application form and no correction facilities will be given after final submission.
- The application form will be submitted by June 2023, the last week.
- There will be no need to submit by post any hard copy of the application.
- Take the application form printed out and keep it secure for other potential references.
Gujarat ITI Admissions 2023 Application Fee
The application fee for Gujarat ITI as prescribed by the Directorate of Employment and Training (DET) is Rs 50/-. Candidates will be able to pay the application fee online mode.
- Debit card, or
- Credit card, or
- Net banking
Note: The fee once paid is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Gujarat ITI Admissions 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria of Gujarat 2023 are mentioned in the given below table:
|A candidate must be a citizen of India,
|A candidate must have passed 12th class or its equivalent from a well-known recognized board or university.
|The applicant must have a domicile certificate of Gujarat State issued by the competent authority.
|The candidate's age must be 14 years in age at the time of admission. No maximum age limit is prescribed.
|There is relaxation in age as per the government norms belonging to reserved category(For SC / ST / OBC)
Gujarat ITI Admissions 2023 Highlights
The highlights of Gujarat ITI 2023 are mentioned in the given below table.
Gujarat ITI Admission 2023 Basic Details
|Name of the institute
|Industrial Training Institute
|Directorate of Employment and Training(DET)
|Institute Management Committee(IMC)
|Based on the merit list followed by the counseling round
About Directorate of Employment and Training, Gujarat
Directorate of Employment & Training, DET is working under the Department of Labour and Employment, Government of Gujarat. It was formed in 1971 by the amalgamation of the Employment Wing, functioning under the Labour Directorate, and the Vocational Training Scheme under the Directorate of Technical Education. At present 263 Govt.ITIs, 475 Grant-in-aid & Self-Financed ITCs, 335 KVKs(Kaushalya Vardhan Kendra), 617 VTPs (Vocational Training Provider) and 48 Employment Exchanges are functioning under this Directorate.
iti admission online registration gujarat 2021 iti admission 2020-21 iti admission gujarat iti admission gujarat 2021 last date iti admission.gujarat.gov.in 2020 iti admission gujarat 2021 date iti online admission iti admission form