HARTRON SETC 2023 application form has been released in February 2023 and will continue till June 2023. It is also known as the HARTRON State Eligibility Test in Computer Appreciation & Applications (SETC) and the full form of SETC is State Eligibility Test. The test is organized as post-requisite qualification for Clerks, Steno-typists, Junior Scale stenographers & Senior Scale Stenographers for grant of first annual increment for newly appointed employees and promotions. The examination is made mandatory for the Clerical post holders which include: Clerk-cum Computer Operator, Office Associate, Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator, Steno-typist, Data Entry Operator and Clerk-cum-Typist. Candidates can refer to this article to know various relevant details about HARTRON SETC.
- The application form for HARTRON SETC 2023 has been released in February 2023 and will continue till June 2023. Click here to apply --->>HARTRON SETC 2023
- Admit card for HARTRON SETC 2023 has been released on the official website, click here to download the--->> HARTRON SETC 2023 Admit card.
HARTRON SETC 2023 Status
HARTRON SETC 2023 Important Dates
Given below are dates for HARTRON SETC 2023 for June Session:
HARTRON SETC 2023 Dates
|Application Form Start date||11 February, 2023|
|Application Form Last date||18 February, 2023|
|Admit card release date||22 february 2023|
|Examination date||Details in admit card|
HARTRON SETC 2023 Application Form
Following are the details regarding HARTRON SETC 2023 Application Form:
- Candidates can apply online for HATRON SETC 2023.
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website http://hartron.org.in.
- The form must be complete in all aspects. An incomplete application form or fill in a language other than in English will be rejected.
- The candidates should put his/her signature in the black or blue point pen within the box provided in the application form and the signature must not over-flow or touch the border of the box. The candidate’s signature establishes his/her identity. Do not write the name in capital letters, which may lead to the rejection of his/her application.
- The candidate should only enclose a duly self-attested ID-Card/Certificate issued from the employer in proof of employment of the employee and in case of claiming exemption from Computer Knowledge Test then-candidate may also attach the self-attested copy of passed course/certificate/degree with the application form.
- Two photographs attached/pasted on the form should be Recent and, on the photograph, attached with the application form please mention the name, father’s/husband’s name on the back of the photograph.
- The envelope containing the application form must be reached at the address given and the schedule mentioned on the official website. Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited will not be responsible in case the application forms are not reached on time.
- No acknowledgement card will be sent to the candidate. However, the candidate may check the status of his/ her application on the official website.
- In case a candidate/ employee does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, the application form will be rejected straightway.
HARTRON SETC 2023 Application Fee
Mode of Payment- HARTRON test 2023 Application Fee can be paid via online mode or through demand draft.
- A demand draft for Rs.590/- for both test (Part-I & Part-II)
- Rs.354/- for typing test on a computer (Part-II only) i.e. for the exempted category in favour of Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited payable at Chandigarh must be enclosed.
The application fee once paid in favour of the institution cannot be refunded or reverted in any possible manner.
NOTE: In case a holiday falls on the scheduled date, the application receipt/ test/ result date will be forwarded to the next working day.
HARTRON SETC 2023 Exam Pattern
HARTRON SETC test 2023 Exam Pattern is given below which will give information about the type of questions asked, time given to go through the examination, etc.
|Number of questions||50 questions|
|Type of questions||Multiple-choice questions|
Candidates can go through the above exam pattern and can start preparing for their exams accordingly.
HARTRON SETC 2023 Eligibility Criteria
HARTRON SETC 2023 Eligibility Criteria is mentioned below:
- The candidate should be existing/newly recruited Clerks/Clerk-cum Computer Operator/Office Associate/Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator/Steno-typist/Data Entry Operator/Clerk-cum-Typist of Government Departments/Boards/Corporations/Agencies etc. of State of Haryana for appearing in SETC test.
- Fitting in the eligibility criteria is a must otherwise taking this examination is of no use as it is specific to the people working for Govt. of Haryana and that too in specified fields.
General instructions to be noted to apply for SETC 2023 Examination criteria:
- A clerk is exempted from SETC phase 1 exam( computer knowledge test), if he or she has acquired the necessary computer knowledge certificate from the approved authorized agencies i.e HARTRON, NIELIT, HKCL, etc.
- If any employee has passed the Computer Knowledge test and typing test (on the computer) in one language, then he/she is exempted from the computer knowledge test if he/she wishes to pass the test in another language.
- Candidates with degrees in M.Tech / B.Tech Computers / MCA / BCA / Diploma in Computers from any recognized institute, including polytechnics, can apply without any online test.
- Candidates with a Haryana State certificate in IT from HKCL can also directly apply without SETC Part 1 Computer Test.
HARTRON SETC 2023 Syllabus
Candidates can check the HARTRON SETC syllabus 2023 from the points given below:
Part-I: An objective type Computer Knowledge Test comprising of 50 questions with four options of answers in the English language only. The pass percentage for Computer Knowledge Test will be 50%. Following are the field of knowledge from where questions would be framed:
- WWW and Web Browsers
- Introduction to E-mail
- Introduction to Computer
- Introduction to Windows
- Word Processing
Part-II: Typing Speed 30 words per minute in English and 25 wordIf s per minute in Hindi converted with equivalent key depressions in both cases, as the typing speed would be tested on the computer. Speed test in typing in English and/or Hindi of five min duration.
- An applicant has to appear for speed test in typing in English or Hindi or both languages. The candidate should specify his/her language option(s) for the speed test.
- The Hindi typing test will be conducted in the KRUTI DEV 010 font. Typing Test will be conducted of such candidates only, who will pass the Computer Knowledge Test (Part-I) or one who is exempted.
HARTRON SETC 2023 Admit Card
SETC HARTRON Admit Card 2023 to the eligible candidates issued after verification of identity card & proof of employment on the date and time of the test. However, the status of the application, as well as the test schedule, can be ascertained from the official website mentioned in the calendar.
- The applicants must bring the original identity card/proof of employment on the date of the test and if any employee wants exemption from the Computer Knowledge test, he/ she must also bring the original certificate/ document for claiming exemption.
- Candidate can appear in the test only after verification of the Identity Card/ Proof of employment of the employee.
- No candidate will be permitted to appear in the examination centre other than he/she has opted for in the application form.
- No request for a change of examination centre will be accepted under any circumstances.
HARTRON SETC 2023 Result
HARTRON SETC Result 2023 will be declared by HARTRON and on their official website. All the candidates who have appeared for the examination are supposed to keep a check on the website after the exam has been held.
- Through results, the candidate will get to know the marks obtained.
- Candidates can check their scorecards accordingly.
- If any correction is found in the scorecard, the candidate should immediately contact the helpline.
- Only qualified candidates will proceed to the next step which is counselling.
NOTE: The result of the given slots will be announced within 10 days after the date of the test and certificates will be despatched after the declaration of the result.
HARTRON SETC 2023 Cutoff
HARTRON will release the list of qualified candidates of both sections. As per 2019, candidates can check the minimum qualifying cut off to clear the exam from below:
- Part-I: Total number of questions in the paper is 50 in which candidates have to score at least 50% marks for Computer Knowledge.
- Part-II: Second Part of the test is for checking Typing speed of candidates in which candidates have to score at least 30 WPM in English and 25 WPM in Hindi.
Issuance of Certificate for HARTRON SETC 2023
Those candidates who qualify for both the tests ( Paper 1 and Paper 2) and exempted category who will only attempt Typing test on the computer (Paper 2), shall be awarded a certificate issued by the Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited on behalf of the State Government. In the certificate the language of typing test passed will be specified.
HARTRON SETC 2023 Highlights
Candidates can check the highlights of HARTRON SETC exam 2023 through the given below details:
HARTRON SETC 2023
Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (HARTRON)
State Eligibility Test in Computer Appreciation & Applications (SETC)
HARTRON Official website
The Exam is organized as post requisite qualification for Clerks, Steno-typists, Junior Scale stenographers & Senior Scale Stenographers
HARTRON State Eligibility Test in Computer Appreciation & Applications (SETC)
The State Government has notified the State Eligibility Test in Computer Appreciation & Applications (SETC) as post requisite qualification for Clerks, Steno-typists, Junior Scale-stenographers & Senior Scale- stenographers for grant of first annual increment for newly appointed/ recruited employees and promotion from the post of Class-D and Restorer. HARTRON has been authorized by the State Government for conducting SETC test for Government employees on behalf of State Government.
Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (HARTRON)
HARTRON is committed to providing right tools, right techniques & right methodologies to ensure that even the common people can contribute & participate in optimizing & enhancing Haryana, the Corporation has been a pioneer in Information Technology and has several prestigious projects to its credit. Hartron was the first organisation that undertook the voter Identity Cards Projects in India. The identity cards project was the largest database application in India, where the details of voters were to be maintained along with their photographs. The project was executed with the highest accuracy of 98% in India, which is a record.
hartron setc schedule 2023 hartron setc 2023 setc exam date 2023 hartron setc result 2023 hartron setc application form online 2023 setc hartron result 2023 hartron certificate image hartron setc admit card 2023