The admit card of Horticulture Common Entrance Test(Horticet) 2020 is expected to be released on 30 June 2020(tentative) on the official website of the Dr YSR Horticlutural University. The admit card will be released to only those candidates who will successfully registered themselves in the application process. Candidates will get their admit card through speed post or by they can also download it from the official website of the university. All candidates have to bring their admit card in the examination hall, failing to which applicants will not be allowed to enter the hall. Read this complete article to get more information about Horticet 2020 Admit Card.
Horticet 2020 Important Dates
Here are some important dates of events of Horticet 2020 that are mentioned in the given below table.
Events and Dates of Horticet 2020
|Last date to fill the application form||28 June 2020|
|Issue of the admit card||30 June 2020|
|Date of entrance exam||18 July 2020|
All the above dates are tentative based on the previous year's information. As soon as the official authority will announce the new examination schedule, it will be updated here as well.
Horticet 2020 Admit Card
The given below are some instructions for candidates regarding the Horticet 2020 Admit Card.
- Candidates will receive their admit card from speed post on their residential address that they have provided in the application form.
- Those candidates who will not get their admit card thorugh the speed post, they have to download their Horticet 2020 Admit Card from the official website of Dr YSR Horticulture University.
- Those candidates who will registered themselves in the application process along with the payment of fees before the deadline will be able to download their admit card.
- Candidates have to bring their Horticet 2020 Admit Card in the examination hall, failing to which candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Along with the Horticet 2020 admit card, candidates also have to bring one of their photo identity proof along with their admit card for the verification step.
- Applicants are advised to carefully check all the information printed on their Horticet 2020 admit card and if they found any discrepancy or error in their admit card, then the aspirant has to immediately contact the official authority.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Horticet 2020 admit card with themselves until the whole admission process is completed.
Documents needed to taken in Horticet 2020 Exam Hall
The following are the documents that candidates have to bring in the Horticet 2020 examination hall.
- A hard copy of Horticet 2020 Admit Card
- A blue or black ink pen
- One original identity proof and its photocopy. The id proof can be
- Aadhar card, or
- Pan card, or
- Voter id card, or
- Passport, or
- Driving license, or
Not to carry
The following are the documents that candidates cannot carry inside the examination hall.
- Any electronic devices such as Mobile phone, smart watch, tablet, etc.
- Any kind of paper and cheating material
- A bag, pouch and purse
How to Download Horticet 2020 Admit Card?
If a candidate does not get is or her admit card through speed post, there are the steps that they can follow to download their admit card from the official website.
Step 1. In the first step, candidates have to visit the official website of Dr YSR Horticulture University.
Step 2. Then the candidates have to search here for "Horticet 2020 Admit Card" and click on that link.
Step 3. In the next step, candidates will be asked to enter their details such as the Date of Birth(DOB), registered mobile number, and application number.
Note: Candidates are advised to enter the same details that they have submitted in the application form.
Step 4. Now, applicants have to click on the "Submit" button and after that, a link showing "Download Admit Card" will be flashing on the desktop screen.
Step 5. Then click on that link and the Horticet 2020 Admit card will be open.
Step 6. Candidates are advised to download their Horticet 2020 admit card in the form of a pdf and they must take at least two or three print outs of it for the future reference.
Details Mentioned on Horticet 2020 Admit Card
The following are the details that candidates will find on their Horticet 2020 admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Father's name
- Permanent address of the applicant
- Registered contact details of the candidate
- Photograph of the applicant
- Signature of the applicant
- Name and address of the examination center
- Exam timings
- Date and day of the exam
- Enrolment number of the candidate
- Contact details of the official authority, in case of any discrepancy
- Basic instructions for candidates regarding the Horticet 2020 exam.
Horticet 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of Horticet 2020 is mentioned in the given below table.
Horticet 2020 Exam Pattern
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs)|
|The total number of questions||200|
|Mode of the exam||Offline mode i.e pen and paper based|
|Langauage of the exam||Telugu|
|Time duration||2 hours|
- For every right answer, the candidate will be awarded 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers or unattempted questions.
Candidates are advised to check the previous year's question papers, if they still have doubt regarding the exam pattern of Horticet 2020.