Horticulture Common Entrance Test(Horticet) 2020 is a State level entrance exam conducted by Dr. YSR Horticulture University. The exam is conducted with the purpose to select candidates for admission in the B.Sc (Hons) Horticulture which is a four year UG program. The application form of Horticet 2020 will be available from the first week of June 2020(Tentative) on the official website of the university. Candidates are required to download the application form from the official website of the university and fill all the details and then send it through speed post. Applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria before they fill the application form. Read this complete article to get more information about Horticet 2020 Application Form.
Horticet 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of events of Horticet 2020 are mentioned in the given below table.
Events and Dates of Horticet 2020
|Commencement of application form||5 June 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||28 June 2020|
|Issue of admit card||30 June 2020|
|Date of entrance exam||18 July 2020|
All the above dates are tentative based on the previous year's information. As soon as the official authority will declare the examination schedule for the 2020 session, it will be updated here as well.
Horticet 2020 Application Form
Here are some basic instructions for candidates regarding the Horticet 2020 application form that are listed below.
- Application forms will be available for the candidates in the online mode and candidates have to fill the form and then send it to speed post.
- Candidates have to attach the photocopies of the required documents with the application form.
- Candidates have to fill the Horticet 2020 application form in his or her handwriting.
- Applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria before fill the application form.
- Candidates have to fill the application form by using a black ink pen only.
- Candidate has to attach their recent passport size color photographs with the duly attested.
Documents required to fill Horticet 2020 Application form
The following are the documents that candidates have to attach to their application form.
- Certificate of date of birth(DOB)
- Caste Certificate of ST/ SC/ OBC issued by Mandal Department
- Marksheet of 10th class and diploma horticulture course
- Conducting certificate, issued by the last attending institute
- Three passport recent size color photographs
- Certificate issued by the concerned authorities of the State in the case of the Special categories students like PHC (Differently abled), NCC, SPORTS, and CAP
- Demand draft of application fee
- A postal stamp of Rs 5
How to fill Horticet 2020 Application Form?
If a candidate is interested in getting admission to the Dr. YSR Horticulture University, then they have to fill the application form. Now, to fill the application form, there are the steps that candidates can follow to fill the form.
Step 1. In the first step, candidates have to visit the official website of Dr. YSR Horticulture University.
Step 2. Now, candidates have to search here for the "Horticet 2020 Application form" and click on that link.
Step 3. Then the application form will appear on the screen.
Step 4. Candidates have to download the application form in pdf format and then have to take a print out of it.
Step 5. Now, applicants have to fill all the asked details.
Step 6. After filling the details, candidates have to send the filled application form along with the required documents to the given below address.
The Registrar, Dr. YSR University,
Venkataramannagudem - 534101
W.G.Dt, Andhra Pradesh
Horticet 2020 Application Fee
The application fee structure of Horticet 2020 is mentioned in the given below table.
Horticet 2020 Application Fee Structure
|For General||Rs 600/-|
|For Other Backward Class(OBC)||Rs 600/-|
|For SC and ST||Rs 300/-|
|For the Physically disabled person||Rs 300/-|
Candidates have to pay the application fee through demand draft. The demand draft should be drawn in the favor of "Comptroller, Dr. YSR Horticulture University, payable at Tadepalligudem" in any Nationalized bank.
Horticet 2020 Exam Centers
Horticet 2020 does not have many multiple exam centers like the other exams. Candidates who want to give the exam have to visit the university as it is the only center where the exam is going to be conducted.
Horticet 2020 will be conducted only in Dr. YSR Horticulture University, Venkataramannagudem 534101, Near Tadepalligudem, West Godavari Dist.
Horticet 2020 Admit Card
- The admit card of Horticet 2020 is expected to be released on 30 June 2020 on the official website of the university.
- The admit card will be released to only those candidates who will successfully register themselves in the application process along with the payment of fees.
- Applicants will receive their admit card by speed post on their correspondence address mentioned in the application form.
- Candidates can also download their admit card by logging in to the official website of the university by using their registration id and password.