HP ITI 2022 Application process will commence soon by the Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board also known as the Department of Technical Education Vocational & Industrial Training, Himachal Pradesh. The candidates will be offered admission in Government/Private Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) in the state of Himachal Pradesh. THe applicants must check the LIst of ITI Colleges in Himachal Pradesh before filling the online application form. The colleges will be allotted as per the choice preference of the candidates and the availability of seats. The candidates must go through the complete article to know more about HP ITI 2022 admission.
HP ITI 2022 Status
HP ITI Exam Status 2022
|Admission Notification||Not Released yet|
HP ITI 2022 Dates
The candidates can check the schedule below in the given table:
Himachal Pradesh ITI Schedule 2022
|Application releases||august 2022|
|Last date of depositing fee online (through net banking etc.) and last date of Filling of Choices||August 2022|
|Verification of sports certificates at designated institutes as per chapter 12 of Prospectus and Communication of Sports Credits to Counselling Committee at Directorate Level||August 2022|
|Communication of Sports Credits to the concerned agency by Counselling Committee at District Level Designated Institute||August 2022|
|Allocation of seats (First Round)||August 2022|
|Reporting by the Candidates with original certificates in respective ITI’s.||August 2022|
|Display of Vacant Seats after 1st round of Counselling||August 2022|
|Filling of Choices for 2nd Round||August 2022|
|Allocation of seats (Second Round)||September 2022|
|Reporting by the Candidates with original certificates in respective ITI’s.||September 2022|
|Display of Vacant Seats after 2nd round of Counselling||September 2022|
|New/ Other State Applicants can also apply for vacant Seats||September 2022|
|Last date of depositing fee online (through net banking etc.) and revision/ Filling of choices on the Basis of vacant/ available seats for 3rd round||September 2022|
|Allocation of seats (Third Round)||September 2022|
|Reporting by the Candidates with original certificates in respective ITI’s||September 2022|
|Display of Vacant Seats after 3rd round of Counselling||September 2022|
|Spot Admission Round|
|Spot Admission at institute level (Submission of consent) Including fresh candidates||September to October 2022|
|Applicant having Matriculation Marks above 70%||September 2022|
|Applicant having Matriculation Marks above 55% to 70%||September 2022|
|Applicant having Matriculation Marks : Pass Percentage to 55%||September 2022|
|Applicant having Matriculation Marks Pass Percentage to above||October 2022|
Note - Candidates are informed that the dates mentioned above are purely on the basis of previous year's examination schedule, till the conducting authority releases any notifications.
HP ITI 2022 Result/ Merit List
Candidates can check the HP ITI 2022 result details in the below points:
- Himachal Pradesh ITI 2022 Result/ merit list will be published online mode on the web portal of the authority.
- A merit list will be prepared based on the marks secured by the candidates in their qualifying examination.
- A candidate whose name will be reflected in the merit list will be eligible for the counselling process.
- Merit list will contain details like the name of the candidates, marks, etc. In case of any mistake, candidates can contact to authorities.
HP ITI 2022 Admission Process
The Himachal Pradesh ITI 2022 admission process will be based on various steps including the application filling process, the publication of the merit list, counselling process, etc.
- The merit list will be released by the authority through online mode.
- After the release of the merit list, candidates will be called for the counselling process.
- Seat allotment will be based on the documents verification process and submission of the application fee.
HP ITI 2022 Counselling
Check the counselling process details below in the points:
- Himachal Pradesh ITI 2022 Counselling will begin after the submission of the form.
- Candidates will have to attend the counselling process on the scheduled date and venue.
- For candidates who will fail to attain the counselling process, seats will not be provided to them and will be offered to the next candidate.
- Candidates are advised to bring their original documents at the day of counselling. After verification of documents and final submission of counselling fee seats will be allotted to the candidates.
Documents Required for HP ITI Counselling
Candidates will have to bring the following documents for the verification process:
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Date of birth proof
- Medical fitness certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Category or caste certificate
- 2 passport size photographs
HP ITI 2022 Application Form
The application form for Himachal Pradesh Industrial Training Institute 2022 admission will be available soon. Check all the information mentioned below related to HP ITI Online Registration 2022:
- The application form can be submitted through online mode only. No other mode of application will be entertained.
- Fill all the required details in the application form very carefully.
- Upload the scanned image of passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- All the details entered in the application form by the candidates should be correct as no correction facility will be provided by the official authority.
- After completing the application process, candidates can take a printout of the application form and keep the hard copy safe till the admission procedure.
HP ITI 2022 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: The HP ITI application fee can be paid either through online or offline mode.
- Online - Candidates can pay the application fee via Debit card/Credit card or Net Banking.
- The offline - Application fee can also be through e-challan.
Check the HP ITI 2022 fee structure given below for various categories:
HP ITI Registration Fee
|General category||Rs. 350/-|
|SC/ST/OBC category||Rs. 250/-|
Mode of Payment - net-banking and bank challan
HP ITI 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can go through the HP ITI 2022 eligibility before applying for the exam. The following points that candidates should satisfy to appear for the exam are mentioned below:
- Nationality: Candidates should be Indian citizen.
- Age Criteria: The minimum age required for appearing in HP ITI is 14 years and there is no upper age limit.
- Domicile: Candidates must have a domicile certificate of Himachal Pradesh state.
- Qualification: Must have passed 10/10+2 examination with Mathematics and Science subjects from any recognized board of Himachal Pradesh or other equivalents.
HP ITI 2022 Reservations
Applicants can check the HP ITI category-wise reservations can be checked below in the given table:
|Ex-Serviceman/Children of Army men||15%|
|Freedom Fighter (Grandchildren)||2%|
|Backward area candidates||4%|
HP ITI 2022 Highlights
Aspirants can check the HP ITI 2022 summary in the below table:
|Name of the Admission Process||HP Industrial Training Institutes Admission (HP ITI)|
|Conducting Authority||Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board|
|HP ITI official website||http://www.hptechboard.com/|
About Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board
The Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board was established on 15th day of July 1986 under the H.P. Takniki Shiksha Board Act, 1986. This Board is responsible for Conducting examinations of Affiliated Polytechnics which are approved by All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE) and registered ITI s which are approved by the National Council for Vocational Training(NCVT) & State Council for Vocational Training(SCVT). This Board is located at Dari in Dharamshala. Which is in the lap of the Dhauladhar range of the Himalayas. This body conducts the ITI admission every year for the admission in the Himachal Pradesh ITIs.