HP ITI 2021 application form will be released in the 3rd week of June 2021 tentatively. The admission is conducted by Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board also known as Department of Technical Education Vocational & Industrial Training, Himachal Pradesh. The candidates will be offered admission in Government/Private Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) in the state of Himachal Pradesh. The candidates must go through the complete article to know more about HP ITI 2021 admission.
HP ITI 2021 Schedule
The candidates can check the schedule below in the given table:
|Application releases||3rd week of June 2021|
|Submission of application form||2nd week of July 2021|
|Offline submission of application fee||2nd week of July 2021|
|1st round seat allocation||4th week of July 2021|
|2nd round seat allocation||1st week of August 2021|
Aspirants are requested to keep visiting the page to know about the exact dates of HP ITI 2021 exam.
HP ITI 2021 Application Form
Application form for Himachal Pradesh Industrial Training Institute 2021 admission will be available soon. Check all the information mentioned below related to HP ITI Online Registration 2021:
- The application form can be submitted through online mode only. No other mode of application will be entertained.
- Fill all the required details in the application form very carefully.
- Upload the scanned image of passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- All the details entered in the application form by the candidates should be correct as no correction facility will be provided by the official authority.
- After completing the application process, candidates can take a printout of the application form and keep the hard copy safe till the admission procedure.
HP ITI 2021 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: The HP ITI application fee can be paid either through online or offline mode.
- Online - Candidates can pay the application fee via Debit card/Credit card or Net Banking.
- The offline - Application fee can also be through e-challan.
Check the HP ITI 2021 fee structure given below for various categories:
HP ITI Registration Fee
|General category||Rs. 350/-|
|SC/ST/OBC category||Rs. 250/-|
Mode of Payment - net-banking and bank challan
HP ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can go through the HP ITI 2021 eligibility before applying for the exam. The following points that candidates should satisfy to appear for the exam are mentioned below:
- Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian citizen.
- Age Criteria: The minimum age required for appearing in HP ITI is 14 years and there is no upper age limit.
- Domicile: Candidates must have a domicile certificate of Himachal Pradesh state.
- Qualification: Must have passed 10/10+2 examination with Mathematics and Science subjects from any recognized board of Himachal Pradesh or other equivalents.
HP ITI 2021 Reservations
Applicants can check the HP ITI category-wise reservations can be checked below in the given table:
|Ex-Serviceman/Children of Army men||15%|
|Freedom Fighter (Grandchildren)||2%|
|Backward area candidates||4%|
HP ITI 2021 Result/ Merit List
Candidates can check the HP ITI 2021 result details in the below points:
- Himachal Pradesh ITI 2021 Result/ merit list will be published through online mode on the web portal of the authority.
- Merit list will be prepared based on the marks secured by the candidates in their qualifying examination.
- A candidate whose name will be reflected in the merit list will be eligible for the counselling process.
- Merit list will contain details like name of the candidates, marks, etc. In case of any mistake, candidates can contact to authorities.
HP ITI 2021 Admission Process
The Himachal Pradesh ITI 2021 admission process will be based on various steps including application filling process, the publication of merit list, counselling process, etc.
- Merit list will be released by the authority through online mode.
- After the release of the merit list, candidates will be called for the counselling process.
- Seat allotment will be based on the documents verification process and submission of application fee.
HP ITI 2021 Counselling
Check the counselling process details below in the points:
- Himachal Pradesh ITI 2021 Counselling will begin after the submission of the form.
- Candidates will have to attend the counselling process on the scheduled date and venue.
- Candidates who will fail to attain the counselling process, seats will not be provided to them and will be offered to the next candidate.
- Candidates are advised to bring their original documents at the day of counselling. After verification of documents and final submission of counselling fee seats will be allotted to the candidates.
Documents Required for HP ITI Counselling
Candidates will have to bring the following documents for verification process:
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Date of birth proof
- Medical fitness certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Category or caste certificate
- 2 passport size photographs
HP ITI 2021 Highlights
Aspirants can check the HP ITI 2021 summary in the below table:
|Name of the Admission Process||HP Industrial Training Institutes Admission (HP ITI)|
|Conducting Authority||Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board|
|HP ITI official website||http://www.hptechboard.com/|
About Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board
The Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board was established on 15th day of July 1986 under the H.P. Takniki Shiksha Board Act, 1986. This Board is responsible for Conducting examinations of Affiliated Polytechnics which are approved by All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE) and registered ITI s which are approved by National Council for Vocational Training(NCVT) & State Council for Vocational Training(SCVT). This Board is located at Dari in Dharamshala. Which is in the lap of Dhauladhar range of Himalayas. This body conducts the ITI admission every year for the admission in the Himachal Pradesh ITIs.