HP ITI 2021 Application Form will be released in the 3rd week of June 2021 tentatively. The last date to fill and submit the application form is in the 2nd week of July 2021 tentatively. The admission process will be conducted by the Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board also known as the Department of Technical Education Vocational & Industrial Training, Himachal Pradesh. The candidates will be offered admission to Government/Private Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) in the state of Himachal Pradesh. The candidates must go through the complete article to know more about HP ITI Application Form 2021 such as dates, how to fill the application form, and the application fee.
HP ITI 2021 Application Form Dates
The following table shows the important dates of the HP ITI 2021 Application Form:
|HP ITI Application Form 2021 Events and Dates|
|Application form start date||3rd week of June 2021|
|Application form last date||2nd week of July 2021|
HP ITI Application Form 2021
HP ITI Application Form 2021 will be released in an online mode on the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board. The actual release date of the application form is yet to be announced by the authority but tentatively the application form will be released in the 3rd week of June 2021. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria first before applying for HP ITI 2021.
How to fill HP ITI Application Form 2021?
Candidates can follow the important steps while filling the HP ITI Application Form 2021:
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board.
- Search for the "Online Admission 2021" tab under the "Quick Links" section.
- After clicking on the link, candidates have to click on "New User".
- After clicking on the "New User", register yourself by filling in all the asked details.
- After registration, candidates can download and print their registration form and keep their username and password remembered.
- After the registration, candidates have to pay the application fee either through online mode or bank challan.
- After paying the application fee, candidates have to log in to their profiles again to fill in further information.
- After login in using username and password, candidates have to fill in the details such as personal details, qualification details, and address details.
- Along with it, candidates have to upload their photographs and enter the details of the payment of the application fee.
- Candidates are advised to fill the college options carefully as the options will not be allowed to change further in the 2nd and 3rd counseling rounds.
- From the 3rd counseling round, the candidates of other states and new applicants can also fill the choices after registration.
- After the third counseling round, if seats remain then those seats will be filled through spot admissions.
HP ITI 2021 Application Fee
After registration, candidates have to pay the HP ITI 2021 Application Fee. The following table shows the application fee of HP ITI 2021 for the different categories.
|Category||Application Fee (in Rs.)|