HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Counselling 2020 will conducted by Director Medical Education and Research after the entrance examination. The qualified candidates have to register themselves for counselling by paying Rs. 100 as fees for counselling. The verification of the candidate’s eligibility is done on the day of counselling and admission is given as per the availability of seats. HPU counselling is held in two rounds and the information regarding it is updated on the official website, hpuniv.ac.in. The counselling would be done through offline mode. For more details regarding HPU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing counselling candidates can read the full article.
HPU Post basic B.Sc Nursing 2020 Counselling Dates
Candidates can take a look at the important dates for HPU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing counselling below.
|HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2020||Dates|
|Date of Entrance Test||21 Oct 2020|
|Dates for displaying the Key Answers and receiving objections from the candidates||24 – 26 Oct 2020|
|Date of declaration of result||30 Oct 2020|
|Date of issuance of merit list (Tentative )||03 Nov 2020|
|Date of 1st Round of Counselling at H.P. University||To be notified with the Merit List|
|Date for joining the allotted college & course||To be intimated on the admission letter during the counseling|
|Date of 2nd round of counseling at H.P. Universit||To be notified separately during the 1st round of counseling|
|Date of joining the allotted college & course||To be intimated on the admission letter during the counseling|
|Commencement of Academic Session|Oct 2020
|Last date upto which the candidates can be admitted against vacancies arising due to any reason.|4th week of Oct 2020
How to register for HPU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing counselling 2020?
HPU releases the Counselling-cum-Admission form for the Post Basic B.Sc Nursing on their official website. Selected candidates have to fill the form before attending the counselling. No separate information or message will be sent to the candidates for counselling. They have to visit the website and register themselves in the following way.
- Step 1: Click on the direct link given on this page
- Step 2: Then click on the relevant link which directs to The counselling - cum- admission form.
- Step 3: Fill the form and pay the fees.
Documents to Carry on the Day of HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Counselling
Candidate should carry the original and photocopies of the following documents on the counselling day.
- Matriculation certificate.
- Certificate of having passed the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 or its equivalent examination along with details of marks in each subject.
- General Nursing and Midwifery Diploma.
- Registration Certificate from H.P. State Nurses Registration Council, Shimla.
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of being children of H.P. Govt. Employees and Employees of Autonomous Bodies wholly or partially financed by the Himachal Pradesh
Government as per provision of Prospectus issued by the competent authority.
- Certificates of claiming Reservation under particular reserved category issued by the competent authority.
- Service certificate-cum-NOC for in-service candidates only.
- Affidavit on the paper in original.
Admission Procedure for HPU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
The following procedure is followed at the time of admission procedure and counselling.
- HPU releases the Counselling -cum-Admission form for the Post Basic B.Sc Nursing on their official website hpuniv.in of HPU. Selected candidates have to fill this form. Direct link to fill the form is available on the page. So, candidates can fill the Counselling-cum-Admission form from the official website.
- At the time of counselling, the Final eligibility of the candidates shall be determined strictly as per provisions of the prospectus on verification of original documents/certificates at the time of counseling/admission by the counseling committee. In case of any candidate is found to be ineligible during the course of counselling, her claim for admission shall be forfeited.
- The selected candidates shall be required to deposit a sum of Rs. 10,000/- only as advance fee on the day of counseling before allotment of seats, failing which no seat shall be allotted to them. The seats will only be allotted to the candidates having Bank Draft to be drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, H.P. University, Shimla.
- For state Quota- Only those female Children of Bonafide Himachali/Domicile/Children of H.P. Govt. employees and employees of Autonomous Bodies wholly or partially financed
by the Govt. of Himachal Pradesh who qualified the Entrance Test conducted by H.P. University subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as contained in the Prospectus will be considered in order of merit of the Entrance test for admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Degree Course.
- For Management Quota- The above conditions do not comply for Management quota.