Himachal Pradesh University Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Exam 2022 is abbreviated as HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022. Himachal Pradesh University will host the HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 exam. Every year, the exam is held to determine who will be admitted to the Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing programme. The application period for HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 will most likely begin in June 2022. Applications for HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 will be accepted online through the university's official website.
Before applying for the examination, interested candidates may review the entire eligibility conditions for HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022. The HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 exam will be administered in a paper-and-pencil format. All applicants interested in the above programmes must take the HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Exam 2022. The HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 results are expected to be released in September 2022. Cut-offs for the HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Exam 2022 would then be released by the authorities. Applicants who meet the cut-offs and eligibility requirements will be contacted for additional counselling. After the counselling procedure, admissions will be granted. Let's now look into the eligibility criteria.
Eligibility Criteria for HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022
Those interested in applying for the exam must first review the eligibility requirements for HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022. The following are the exam's detailed eligibility requirements:
Educational Requirements: Applicants must have completed their HSC/10+2 or its equivalent from a government-recognized Board. A minimum of 50% in General Nursing & Midwifery is required of applicants.
Minimum Grade Point Average: Applicants in the General category must have a minimum grade point average of 45 percent in their graduation. Candidates from the SC/ST/OBC categories, on the other hand, must have a minimum aggregate of 35 percent in their graduation.
Registration: At the time of counselling, the candidate must be registered as a Nurse/Midwife (RN/RM) with the Himachal Pradesh Nurses Registration Council in Shimla.
In-Service Quota Seat Eligibility
- Seats in the in-service quota will be filled by in-service, regularly appointed Nursing Cadre applicants from the state of H.P.
- On the last date of submission of the application form, the candidates must have completed at least five (5) years of service.
- As of December 31, 2022, the candidate should not have reached the age of 50.
Direct Quota Seat Eligibility
The direct seats are reserved for candidates who fall into one of the following categories.
- Bonafide Himachali/Domicile candidates/Children of H.P. Govt. employees and employees of Autonomous Bodies wholly or partially financed by the Himachal Pradesh Govt., who have completed their GNM course from GNM Schools/Institutions anywhere in India duly recognised by the Indian Nursing Council/H.P. State Nurses Registration Councillor,
- The candidate must have received GNM training from a certified government or private GNM school or institution in Himachal Pradesh.
- As of December 31, 2022, the candidate's age should be between 17 and 35 years old.