ILSAT 2022 ICFAI Law School has released the online application form to apply for ICFAI Law School Admission Test (ILSAT 2022). Candidates can apply online as well as offline for ILSAT. The last date to apply is 21 May 2022. ILSAT 2022 will be held on 28 May. ICFAI Law School Admission Test (ILSAT) is an aptitude test administered in the format of a Computer Based Test (CBT). The exam will be conducted to enrol the candidates in the following Law programmes:
- BBA – LLB (Hons.) Program
- BA – LLB (Hons.) Program
- LLM Program
- PhD Program
The exam is performed at the university level once a year. In this test, candidates intending to pursue their career in the area of law will appear. They need to fill out the application form on time too. The candidates can refer to the article below to get all the important information about ILSAT 2022 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling etc.
- ICFAI Law School has released the online application form to apply for ICFAI Law School Admission Test (ILSAT 2022). Candidates can apply online as well as offline for ILSAT. The last date to apply is 21 May 2022.
- ILSAT 2022 will be held on 28 May 2022.
ILSAT 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check ILSAT status from below:
|Exam Date||28 May 2022|
ILSAT 2022 Important Dates
The schedule of relevant ILSAT 2022 dates is as follows:
ILSAT 2022 Schedule
|Last date for submission of the Completed Application Form||May 21, 2022|
|ILSAT 2022||May 28, 2022|
|ILSAT 2022 Results||June 01, 2022|
|Intimation to students for personal interviews||June 05, 2022|
|Personal Interviews||from June 09, 2022 onwards|
|Provisional Admission intimation||June 13, 2022 onwards|
|Payment of admission fee||June 17 to 30, 2022|
|Registration for program||July 04 to 16, 2022|
|Orientation / Deeksharambh||July 18 to 29, 2022|
|Commencement of Classes||August 01, 2022|
|Last date for Late registration||August 06, 2022|
ILSAT 2022 Application Form
Candidates must ensure that they fill out the ILSAT application form 2022 on time. They must also carefully fill in the form with all the details.
It can be filled through both online and offline mode. Following are the details about ILSAT Application Form
Direct Link to Apply for ILSAT 2022-- Click Here
ILSAT 2022 Application Fee
The candidates will be required to submit Rs. 1000/- as a registration fee.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can submit application fee form through online/offline mode.
- Online mode: Candidates can pay the application fee either using Credit/ Debit Card (Visa/Master Card/Internet Banking) through the secure internet payment gateway
- Offline mode: Applicants can apply the application fee to the following address using a Demand Draft (DD) for the 'IFHE - Prospectus Fee A/c' payable in Hyderabad:
IFHE Admissions Office
# 65, III Floor, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad - 500 082,
ILSAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The applicant needs to carefully go through the ILSAT Eligibility 2022 and ensure their eligibility for the exam. The candidates must ensure that they are satisfying the eligibility criteria and then only apply for the exam for getting enrolled in any of the Law programmes.
Details about eligibility criteria are mentioned hereby:
BBA-LLB / BA-LLB Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognised board with 50% marks or more (any discipline) in English medium.
- Applicants in Class XII who are waiting for their final examination results will also be candidates for ILSAT. These applicants, if chosen, will be admitted on a provisional basis and will have to submit a certificate of the outcome of their 12th class examination later on.
- Also, their age should not be more than 20 years as on the day of commencement of New Semester (Semester I).
LLM Eligibility Criteria:
PhD Eligibility Criteria:
NOTE: Applicants who have qualified for the JRF / UGC / SLET/ NET exam will not have to screen for PhD eligibility.
ILSAT 2022 Exam pattern
Before preparing for the exam, candidates must refer to the examination pattern given below.
Exam pattern for BBA-LLB / BA-LLB
|Type of Question||MCQ(Multiple Choice Question)|
Provided the section-wise distribution of marks for ILSAT below,
Section-wise distribution of marks for BBA-LLB / BA-LLB
|Section||Subject||Total no of questions|
|Section A||English||25 questions|
|Section B||Logical Reasoning||25 questions|
|Section C||Legal Reasoning||25 questions|
|Section D||GK / Current Affairs||25 questions|
|Section E||Analytical Reasoning||25 questions|
Each question carries (1) mark
ILSAT 2022 Exam pattern for PhD
From the following table, candidates should search the exam pattern for PhDs:
Exam Pattern for PhD in ILSAT 2022
|Type of Questions||MCQ(Multiple Choice Questions)|
ILSAT 2022 Preparation Tips
Take notes about all, since referring to notes is better than going through it all over again.
As everybody tends to forget or the memory of what they learned becomes faded, which needs to be polished over and over again, regular revision is important.
- Ample amount of sleep is a must.
- Give time for recreation.
- Solve as many papers for the study and the previous year as possible.
- At the moment of analysis and attention, stay calm.
ILSAT 2022 Admit Card
- ILSAT 2022 Admit Card will be available on the official website for download.
- ILSAT hall tickets will be released 1-2 weeks before the examination date.
- Candidates are required to bring the admit card on the exam date without any fail as no one will be allowed for the test without having the admit card.
- Until appearing for the exam, applicants must also produce the original and correct (non-expired) form of photo identification.
- The name of the candidate on the photo identification must match with the name as entered in the ICFAI Law School 2022 registration.
Documents required in ILSAT 2022 Exam centre
The applicant is expected to carry any of the documents below to the exam centre:
3)College ID, signature, birth date and residential address with
4)Photocopies of the original are not acceptable
Candidates are not eligible to appear for ILSAT 2022 without proper photo identification being presented.
ILSAT 2022 Exam centres
Various centres for ILSAT 2022 are given below:
ILSAT 2022 Result & Counselling
The results of ILSAT 2022 Result
will be made available on the official website. The successful candidate will be informed individually through registered E-mail. For a further step, candidates are required to take a printout of the ILSAT result.
ILSAT 2022 Counselling
For more details about ILSAT therapy, read the points below:
The ILSAT counselling process will be based on the merits secured in the output of ILSAT 2021/ CLAT 2020/LSAT 2021 and the personal interview.
Letters of selection for provisional admission will be given to the chosen candidate on the day of the interview.
ILSAT 2022 Provisional Admission
Provisional admission is subject to payment of the admission fee and testimonial verification. Once the candidates are given provisional admission, they will report for registration along with the required certificates given below. Self-attested photocopies of the appropriate certificates must be submitted by the applicant.
Document required in ILSAT 2022 provisional Admission
If a candidate is found ineligible after admission into the program their admission will liable to be cancelled without notice.
ILSAT 2022 Highlights
Candidates should review the most relevant ILSAT 2022 details from the table below:
ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad
BBA – LLB (Hons.) Program
BA – LLB (Hons.) Program
ILSAT Official website
To offer admissions in various Law courses such as
BBA – LLB (Hons.) Program
BA – LLB (Hons.) Program
ICFAI Law School
Under the ICFAI University Act,2003 (Act No.16 of 2003) passed by the Uttaranchal Legislative Assembly and approved by the Governor on July 08, 2003, the ICFAI University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand (hereinafter named the University) was created. Gazette of the Nation, Uttaranchal. The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI), a non-profit educational society founded in 1984 under the Andhra Pradesh (Telangana Area) Public Societies Registration Act, 1350 F (Act No.1 of 1350F), is funded by the ICFAI University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand to provide students, working managers, and professionals with financial and management training.