ICFAI Law School Admission Test(ILSAT) 2021 is conducted by the ICFAI Law School with the purpose to select candidates for admission in the UG and PG level courses. The result of the ILSAT 2021 is to be released soon. After the declaration of ILSAT 2021 result, the merit list will be prepared and the shortlisted candidates in the merit list have to appear for the interview round. The final selection of candidates for admission in the ICFAI Law School will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in the entrance exam and their performance in the personal interview round. Read this complete article to get more information about ILSAT 2021 Result.
ILSAT 2021 Important Dates
The important dates of events of ILSAT 2021 for BBA LLB Hons and BA LLB Hons are mentioned in the given below table.
|Date of entrance exam||to be announced|
|Declaration of result||to be announced|
|Conducting date of personal interview||to be announced|
The important dates of events of ILSAT 2021 for LLM and PhD Program are mentioned in the given below table.
|Date of Admission test and interview round||to be announced|
|Reporting and registration||to be announced|
|Commencement of program||to be announced|
How to Download ILSAT 2021 Result?
The result of ILSAT 2021 will be released on the official website of the university. If a candidate wants to download his or her ILSAT 2021 results, then there are the steps listed below that candidates can follow.
Step 1. In the first step, candidates have to visit the official website of ICFAI Law School.
Step 2. After that, candidates have to search here for the "ILSAT 2021 Result" link and click on that.
Step 3. Now, applicants have to click on the login option and then they will be asked to fill their details such as the enrolment number, date of birth(DOB), etc.
Step 4. Now, click on the "submit" button.
Step 5. After submitting the details, the result of the applicant will be open on the desktop screen.
Step 6. At last, candidates are advised to download their ILSAT 2021 result and must take at least two or three print outs of its for future reference.
Detailed Mentioned on ILSAT 2021 Result
The following are the details that candidates will be able to find on their ILSAT 2021 result.
- Name of the candidate
- Enrolment Number of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth(DOB)
- Caste category
- Marks scored by the candidates in each section
- Overall marks scored by the candidate
- Merit rank obtained
- Selection briefings schedule mentioning personal interview round details,
ILSAT 2021 Provisional Admission
- Those candidates who will qualify the personal interview round will be called for will be provided with the selection letters.
- Selection letters will be provided to the candidates for provisional admission and this admission is subjected to the payment of admission fees and the verification of testimonials.
- After an applicant has given the provisional admission, then they have to report for the registration in the first semester of the program along with their required documents.
Documents required at the time of admission
All those candidates who are selected for provisional admission in the university have to bring the original and photocopies of the following documents. The original documents will be returned to the candidates within a week after the verification.
- Marksheet of 10th and 12th class
- Birth certificate
- Transfer certificate, if applicable
- Migration certificate
- Completion certificate of the qualifying examination from the respec table university or board.
ILSAT 2021 Counseling
- The counselling round of ILSAT 2021 is gone to be conducted by ICFAI Law School.
- Candidates who are shortlisted for admission in the institute based on their score in the entrance exam have to appear in the counselling and personal interview round.
- Candidates will be issued provisional letters to appear for the ILSAT 2021 Counselling and personal interview round.
- In the counselling round, the final allotment of seats to the candidates will be made.
- The institute will first verify the candidate's documents and then will be select the candidates for admission.
Documents required for ILSAT 2021 Counseling round
The following are the documents that will be required by the candidates in the counselling round.
- ILSAT 2021 printed application form
- ILSAT 2021 Admit Card
- ILSAT 2021 result or merit list
- Marksheet of 10th and 12th class
- Certificate of 10th and 12th class
- Certificate of Date of birth(DOB)
- Transfer certificate, issued by the last attended school
- Migration certificate, issued by the last attended school
About ICFAI University
ICFAI University was established in the year 1984 as a not-for-profit society with the main objective of empowering the citizens through world-class quality education. The mission of the ICFAI University is to offer world-class, innovative, career-oriented professional postgraduate and undergraduate programs through inclusive technology and aided pedagogies to equip the students with the requisite professional and life skills as well as social sensitivity and high sense of ethics. The university has its 11 institutes spread all over the India i.e Dehradun, Himachal Pradesh, Jaipur, Jharkhand, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Raipur, Sikkim, and Tripura.