ILSAT 2020 Admit Card will be released in February 2020 tentatively. This exam is conducted once every year at the University Level. The candidates planning to pursue their career in Law field can appear in this exam. Also, they need to fill the application form timely. This exam is conducted by ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad which is commonly known as Faculty of Law (FOL).
Candidate must read the below given below article to know more about ILSAT 2020 Admit Card.
ILSAT 2020 Admit Card
The conducting authority will release the ILSAT 2020 Admit Card in February 2020.
The Candidates are advised to go through following instructions carefully before going for the Examination:
- Not a single candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on Date and Timings other than that assigned to them in their hall ticket.
- In case candidates are unable to download Hall Ticket from the website, or technical help the candidate must approach the Helpline.
- The aspirants are advised to read the instructions on the Admit Card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
- In case of any kind of discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the Admit Card/hall ticket and Confirmation Page, the candidate can immediately approach the Helpline.
- In these cases, applicants must appear in the examination with the already downloaded Admit Card. However, the ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad will take the necessary action to correct the record later.
- The candidate must note that ILSAT Admit Cards will not be sent via post.
- In no case, the duplicate Admit Card for ILSAT 2020 would be issued at the exam centres.
- Aspirants must not mutilate the Admit Card/Hall Ticket or change any entry made therein.
- Applicants are advised to preserve their Hall Tickets in good condition for further process.
- No Admit Card will be issued/published to the candidates whose applications are found to be incomplete/defective for any of the reasons (including indistinct/ doubtful photographs/unsigned Applications) or who do not fulfil the eligibility criteria for the examination.
- Issue of Admit Cards, however, will not necessarily mean the acceptance of eligibility which will be further inspected at subsequent stages of the admission process.
How to Download ILSAT 2020 Admit Card?
Candidate can refer to the below-given points to download the ILSAT 2020 Admit Card.
Step 1: Give the valid details and submit
The candidate will have to give the valid details for the ILSAT 2020 Admit card. They have to fill details such as the Application Number, the Date of Birth and click on the submit button.
Step 2: Take a Printout of the Admit Card
Next, the applicants will be able to check the ILSAT 2020Admit Card. Candidates must check all the details in the ILSAT 2020 Admit Card and after that take a printout of the same for further process.
Details on ILSAT 2020 Admit Card
Given below the details which can be seen on the ILSAT 2020 Admit Card.
- Date of Birth
- Exam date and timings
- Address of the examination centre
- Roll Number
ILSAT 2020 Exam Centres
Given below the list of ILSAT Test centres:
- Delhi (Gurgaon)