The ICFAI Law School Admission Test 2021 (ILSAT) is conducted by ICFAI Law School to select candidates for admission in the UG and PG level law courses. The exam is going to be conducted in the online mode for all courses. If a candidate is going to appear in the entrance exam, then he or she has to first read the syllabus before they start their preparation for the exam. the syllabus will give the directions to candidates for their learning process. The syllabus of ILSAT 2021 will includes topics under subjects of English, Logical Reasoning, GK/ Current affairs and analytical reasoning. Read this complete article to get more information about ILSAT 2021 Syllabus.
ILSAT 2021 Syllabus
the syllabus of ILSAT 2021 is very important for those candidates who wants to give the entrance exam. ILSAT 2021 will include the questions from topics such as English, Logical Reasoning, GK and Current affairs and analytical reasoning. The detailed syllabus under each subject is mentioned below.
This section will includes questions to test the students knowledge in the English section. This section will includes questions from topics that are listed below.
- Reading comprehensive
- Sentence structure
- Fill up the blanks
- Phrases and Idioms
- Rules of punctuation
This section will includes questions to test the students logical ability. This section will includes questions from topics that are listed below.
- Blood relations
- Selection and conditionals
- Sets based on grouping and patterns
- Mapping and best routes
- Seating arrangement problems
- Circular arrangements
- Seating arrangement
- Logical sequence
- Number test
- Verbal reasoning
- Ranking and order
- Coding and decoding
- Data interpretation
General Knowledge and Current affairs
This section will includes questions to test the students general knowledge. This section will includes general questions on life, politics, and current affairs of the country.
This section will includes questions on topics such as coding and decoding, analogies, odd one out, data sufficiency, series, statements, and conclusions and so more.
Preparation Tips for ILSAT 2021
Here are some preparation tips for candidates regarding the ILSAT 2021
- Candidates must start their preparation for ILSAT as soon as possible as less than one month is availble for the preparation.
- They must keep their learning strategy in such a way that they can get enough time for the revision also.
- Aplicants must make notes of all the small and important things so that you can revise them daily without wasting much time.
- This will also the candidates time during the revision.
- Candidates must also try to solve various sample papers and previous years question papers to get an idea about the type of the questions that have the highest possibility to come in the upcoming entrance test.
- Try to give mock test so that they can check themselves that where they actually stand and how much more efforts they have to put in to clear the exam.
Best books for Preparing ILSAT 2021
There are the some best books for candidates that will help the candidates to prepare for the exam in the best way.
RA Sharma Saneev Joon's Rational Thinking, Analytical Capacity And General Mental Skill for Civil for Services Preliminary Examination 2018.
- General Knowledge by Manohar Pandey
General English for all SC Gupta Competitive Exams.
Exam Pattern of ILSAT 2021
The exam pattern of ILSAT 2020 as prescribed by the official authority is mentioned in the given below table.
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs)|
|Time duration||2 hours|
|Number of question||125|
|Number of sections||5|
|Number of questions in each sections||25|
|Name of sections||English, Logical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, GK or Current affairs, Analytical reasoning|
- For very right answer, candidate will be awarded 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers and unattempted questions.
Candidates are advised to check the previous year's question paper to get more information about the exam pattern of ILSAT 2021.