The ILSAT 2021 Eligibility Requirements are set by the ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad, the examination conducting authority. It is the principal conducting authority for the 2020 ILSAT Entrance Test. This Entrance Exam is a university-level exam conducted once in a year. The candidates must know all the information regarding the eligibility before filling the registration form. Until filling out the application form, interested candidates must meet all the eligibility requirements. Therefore candidates should go through the article below to learn about the officially declared ILSAT 2020 eligibility.
ILSAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Detailed ILSAT 2020 Eligibility information is provided in this section.Inorder to obtain the requisite details regarding eligibility for ILSAT 2021, the candidates must carefully go through the following report. If the applicant does not meet any of the eligibility requirements, the application will be denied. Details of the eligibility requirements are given hereby:
- Age Limit - Applicants must be over 17 years of age in order to qualify for the ILSAT test. The candidates who have passed the Class 12th examination in 2019 or appearing in 2021 irrespective of their age can appear in ILSAT Examination – 2021. Applicants should comply with the age limit criteria of the Institutes to which they wish to be admitted in compliance with the ILSAT eligibility.
Given below the qualification eligibility for different courses.
For BBA-LLB / BA-LLB:
- Applicants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognised board with 50 percent marks or more (any discipline) in English.
- Class XII candidates who are waiting for the results of their final exam will also be registered for ISLAT 2020. IFchosen, those candidates will be given admission on a provisional basis and will have to submit a certificate of their final performance for the 12th class examination later on.
- Also, their age should not be more than 20 years as on the day of commencement of New Semester (Semester I).
- The candidates must have completed their graduation (Five Year / Three Year Law (BA-LLB / BBA-LLB / LLB) or must have any equivalent degree in Law having a minimum aggregate of at least 50% marks or equivalent grade.
Candidates waiting for the results of their final exam would also be eligible to apply for the test. These appllicants would have to request a final review mark sheet to confirm their qualifications at a later date.
In addition, ILSAT 2021 (for PG Programs) applicants would have to qualify.
NOTE:Applicants who have qualified for the JRF / UGC / SLET / NET exam will not have to take the PhD eligibility examination.