ILSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria is set by the exam conducting body - ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad. It is the main conducting authority of ILSAT Entrance Exam 2020. This Entrance Exam is a university-level exam conducted once in a year. The candidates must know all the information regarding the eligibility before filling the registration form. Interested candidates must fulfil all the eligibility criteria before filling the registration form. Therefore, candidates can go through the given below article below to know about officially announced eligibility of ILSAT 2020.
ILSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed information about ILSAT 2020 Eligibility is provided in this section. The candidates must carefully go through the following article to get the necessary information about the eligibility for ILSAT 2020. The application will be rejected if the candidate does not match any of the eligibility criteria. Details about eligibility criteria are mentioned hereby:
- Age Limit - For appearing in the ILSAT examination, Candidate must be above 17 years. The candidates who have passed the Class 12th examination in 2019 or appearing in 2020 irrespective of their age can appear in ILSAT Examination – 2020. The applicants should satisfy themselves according to the ILSAT eligibility of age limit requirements of the Institutes in which he/she is desirous of taking admission.
Given below the qualification eligibility for different courses.
For BBA-LLB / BA-LLB:
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with 50% marks or more (any discipline) in English medium from any recognized board.
- Class XII candidates who are waiting for their final exam results will also be eligible to appear in ILSAT 2020. Such candidates if selected will be provided admission on a provisional basis and will have to submit the certificate of their 12th class final exam result later on.
- Also, their age should not be more than 20 years as on the day of commencement of New Semester (Semester I).
- The candidates must have completed their graduation (Five Year / Three Year Law (BA-LLB / BBA-LLB / LLB) or must have any equivalent degree in Law having a minimum aggregate of at least 50% marks or equivalent grade.
- Candidates waiting for their final exam results will also be eligible to apply for the exam. Such candidates will have to submit their final examination mark sheet later on confirming their eligibility.
- Also, candidates will have to qualify ILSAT 2020 (for PG Programs).
- The candidates must have completed their Post Graduation Degree in Law from a recognized University with at least 55% marks.
- They must have a minimum of 55% in PhD Eligibility Test also.
NOTE: The candidates who have qualified JRF/UGC examination/ SLET/ NET will not have to give PhD eligibility test.