IMU CET 2021 Admission list will be released soon.
The Indian Maritime University Popular Entrance Test (IMU CET)
and this entrance exam are organized by the Indian Maritime University for applicants in the field of marine engineering programs for admission. These applicants are aspiring to take this test; they can fill in the IMU CET application form by means of an online mode for the IMU CET entrance examination. The university will offer entry to applicants in its aspiring programs on the basis of the applicants' eligibility requirements. Through this post, the Indian Maritime University manages the IMU CET; candidates are required to know the IMU CET specifics, including counselling, counselling dates, the counselling process, etc.
IMU CET 2021 Counselling Important Dates
Candidate can check all the important dates and events of IMU CET 2021 counselling in the table given below:
IMU CET 2021 Important dates
|IMU CET 2021 UG Counselling (Except BBA)||Dates|
|Registration for Online Counselling starts on|| September 2021|
|Last date to register for Online Counselling|| October 2021|
|Publication of First Admission List of selected candidates||October 2021|
|Deadline for Acceptance of Seat for applicants in First Admission List||October 2021|
|Publication of Second Admission List of selected applicants||October 2021|
|Deadline for Acceptance of Seat for Candidates in Second Admission List||October 2021|
|Publication of Third Admission List (if necessary) of selected applicants||October 2021|
|Deadline for Acceptance of Seat for applicants in Third Admission List||October 2021|
|Submission of records, verification of documents, and other pending admission related activities||October 2021|
|Commencement of Programme||November 2021|
IMU CET 2021 Counselling Procedure
In 3 steps, IMU CET counselling takes place. Check the IMU CET counselling 2021 process given below:
Phase 1: Online Registration
- Online therapy will be available for applicants who qualify for the entrance test.
- Applicants must register by choosing the services they want to take part in. The decisions that must be made must be in the order of choice.
- The applicants also have to pay Rs. 10,000 (non-refundable) as advisory fees at the time of registration.
Phase 2: Allotment of Seats
- The applicants will be allocated seats according to the rank won by the applicants, their social group, and the availability of seats.
- Once the seat is allocated, Rs. 25,000 (non-refundable) must be charged by the applicants to validate the seat.
- A provisional letter is sent to the applicants after confirmation of the seat.
Phase 3: Certificate Verification
- The applicants have to appear for certificate verification after the allocation of seats.
- At the time of document authentication, the applicants must present their initial mark sheets, certificates, physical health certificates.
- After the paper fee, the semester fee and warning deposit must also be charged by the applicants.
Other Important Points for IMU CET 2021 Counselling
- Applicants who do not have their names on the first list of admissions which have their names on the second or third list of admissions. For this reason, it is mandatory that, by paying the program fee of Rs 25,000, applicants should have confirmed their seats allocated in the first or previous admission list.
- Applicants who have charged the Rs 25,000 program fee and have not been upgraded will not have to pay the program fee again.
IMU CET 2021 Admission
After a written examination, the applicant may complete the following therapy procedures. Candidates seeking access to subsidiaries of IMU can directly approach individual facilities. Only when all records have been reviewed are applications offered. If the certificate appears to be wrong, the candidate's nomination at that time will be withdrawn. After sharing the seats, aspirants who post these names on the website can submit Rs 25000/- towards the pace of the program. After checking all the papers, only deals will be given. The applicant's application is already withdrawn and, in particular, for those who have been proved wrong. After the locations have been exchanged, the names of the names will be published on the website. 25000/- Save the Software for Deals.
Documents to be produced at the time of admission:
- IMU CET Admit card 2021
- IMU CET Score Card 2021
- Category Certificate
- High school and Intermediate mark sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Nationality certificate
- Physical fitness certificate
IMU CET 2021 Result
IMU CET 2021
result will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the HSC/PUC/Intermediate examination. The findings will be published online by Indian Maritime University at www.imu.edu.in. By using the login credentials, applicants will be able to verify IMU CET outcome 2021. The admission authority will inform the applicants via email and SMS of the outcome. The IMU CET result will not be obtained by any applicant via email or post. Only for a specific academic session would the result be valid.
In the year 2008, Indian Maritime University (IMU) was founded. It is a university that is centralized. Its main office is located in Chennai. Check the list of IMU affiliate colleges given below.
- Anglo-Eastern Maritime Academy
- Applied Research International School of Maritime Studies
- Coimbatore Marine College
- Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology
- HIMT College (Hindustan Institute of Maritime Training)
- Park Maritime Academy
- Maritime Training Institute (SCI)
- Maritime Training Institute (SCI)