IMU CET 2020 Application Form last date has been extended until 31 August 2020. Candidates can fill the application form in online mode. In the application form, candidates will be asked to give their personal and educational details. Applicants are advised to check their details again before submitting the form, as these same details will be used by the authority in the further admission process. Those candidates who will qualify the entrance exam will be given admission in one of the five campuses of the university situated in Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Vishakhapatnam, and Cochin. Candidates can read this complete article to get more information about IMU CET 2020 Application Form.
- IMU CET 2020 can be applied until 31 August 2020,
IMU CET 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of events of IMU CET 2020 are mentioned in the given table.
Events and Dates of IMU CET 2020
IMU CET Events
Release date of application Form
01 July 2020
Last date to fill the application Form
31 August 2020
Note: All the above dates are tentative based on the previous year's information. As soon as the official authority will announce the new examination schedule, it will be updated here as well.
IMU CET 2020 Application Form
The candidates are advised to read the given below complete instructions regarding the IMU CET 2020 Application Form.
- Applicants are advised to read the information brochure and eligibility criteria before they fill the application form.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number must be provided by the candidate. All communication will be made by the provided e-mail Id and all the information through SMS will be sent on the provided number.
- Those candidates who will submit their application form before the last date along with the payment of fee will eligible to appear for the exam.
- All applicants have to upload their scanned copy of their signature, photograph, and mark sheet of the 10th class and other relevant documents in the the prescribed format.
- Applicants are advised to take a print of the filled application form along with the fee slip for further use.
- The application is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Documents required to fill the IMU CET 2020 application form
The following are the documents that will be required by the candidates at the time of filling the application form.
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Image of photograph
- Scanned image of the signature
- Category certificate, etc.
How to fill IMU CET 2020 Application Form
Candidate can check the below-given points to avoid any mistake during the application form filling process.
Step 1: Registration
- Candidates have to first register themselves on the official website.
- Register on the website by entering the name, date of birth, mobile number, nationality, category, email address.
- After submitting these details, a confirmation mail will be sent to the candidate’s provided mail id.
- Also, the candidate’s application number and password will be sent to their mail id.
Step 2: Form Filling
Now the applicant has to login again by entering the provided registration number and password.
Now Fill all the details asked in the application form like personal details, address details, educational details, exam city choice.
Personal details include:
- Name of the applicant
- Parents name
- Correspondance address
- Preferred Test centers
Step 3: Upload the Required Documents
In this, the applicant is required to upload scanned copies of their recent passport size photograph, signature, Marksheet of 10th/12th/UG degree as per the choice of the program as prescribed by the authority.
Step 4: Edit
It is advised to check all the details before the final submission of the application form and they must preview their application form.
- Also, cross-check all the details filled in the application form.
- In case any mistake arises in the filled information, the candidate can use the edit option to correct the mistake.
- Now the candidate has to finally submit the form after verifying all the filled details.
Step 5: Fee payment
This is the last process in the form submission process.
- The applicant can pay the application fee through online mode by bank challan or debit/credit card.
- After the fee submission, applicants have to download their registration form.
- Candidate can take the print out of the application form and keep it safely for further use in the future.
- On the successful submission of the application form, the applicant will receive an email/SMS on the provided mail id.
IMU CET 2020 Application Fee
Candidate has to submit the application fee to confirm the submission of Application form:
- The candidates can pay the required application fee amount through debit card/ net banking/credit card.
- The information about the amount needed to be paid as the registration fee is given below:
Fee Amount (in Rs.)
General and OBC category candidate
This is the application fee structure based on the previous year's information.