IMU CET 2021 Application Form has been released on 10 February 2021. Applicants can complete the application form in online mode. Candidates will be asked to provide their personal and educational information in the application form. Until submitting the form, applicants are advised to review their details again, as the Authority would use the same details for the further admission process. Those candidates who will qualify for the entrance exam will be given admission to one of the five campuses of the university situated in Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Vishakhapatnam, and Cochin. To get more detail about the IMU CET 2021 Application Form, candidates should read this full post.
IMU CET 2021 Important Dates
The relevant event dates for IMU CET 2021 are listed in the table below.
Events and Dates of IMU CET 2021
Release of Application form
|10 February 2021|
Last date of submission of application form
|28 February 2021|
Note: All the above dates are tentative based on the previous year's information. As soon as the official authority releases the latest assessment timetable, it will also be updated here.
IMU CET 2021 Application Form
Applicants are advised to read the complete instructions given below regarding the IMU CET 2021 Application Form.
- Applicants are advised to read the information brochure and eligibility criteria before they fill the application form.
- The candidate must provide a valid e-mail Id and mobile number. All communication will be made via the e-mail ID provided, and all information will be sent to the provided number via SMS.
Such candidates who submit their application form and the payment of the fee before the last date will be eligible to apply for the exam.
- All applicants have to upload their scanned copy of their signature, photograph, and mark sheet of the 10th class and other relevant documents in the prescribed format.
For further use, applicants are advised to take a print of the completed application form along with the fee slip.
- The application is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Required documents to complete the IMU CET 2021 Application form
The following are the documents required by the candidates at the time of filling the application form.
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Image of photograph
- Scanned image of the signature
- Category certificate, etc.
How to fill IMU CET 2021 Application Form
To prevent any errors during the application form filling process, the applicant should review the points below.
Step 1: Registration
Applicants have to register themselves on the official website first.
By entering a name, date of birth, mobile number, nationality, category, email address, you can register on the website.
A confirmation email will be sent to the candidate's name mail ID after submitting this information.
The application number and password of the applicant will also be sent to their mail identifier.
Step 2: Form Filling
- Now, by entering the given registration number and password, the applicant must log in again.
- Now fill in all the information requested in the application form, such as personal details, address details, educational details, and the exam city's selection.
Personal details include:
- Name of the applicant
- Parents name
- Correspondance address
- Preferred Test centres
Step 3: Upload the Required Documents
In this, the applicant is required to upload scanned copies of their recent passport-sized photograph, signature, Marksheet of 10th/12th/UG degree as per the program's choice as prescribed by the authority.
Step 4: Edit
Before the final submission of the application form, it is advisable to check all the data, and they must preview their application form.
Step 5: Fee payment
This is the last procedure in the process of submitting a form.
- The applicant can pay the application fee through online mode by bank challan or debit/credit card.
- After the fee submission, applicants have to download their registration form.
- The candidate can take the printout of the application form and keep it safely for further use in the future.
- Upon successfully submitting the application form, the applicant will receive an email/SMS on the provided mail id.
IMU CET 2021 Application Fee
Candidate has to submit the application fee to confirm the submission of Application form:
- The candidates can pay the required application fee amount through debit card/ net banking/credit card.
- The information about the amount needed to be paid as the registration fee is given below:
Fee Amount (in Rs.)
General and OBC category candidate
This is the application fee structure based on the previous year's information.