IMU CET 2021 Result has been released on 22 March 2021. IMU CET 2021 Result will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the HSC/PUC/Intermediate examination. The results will be released online by Indian Maritime University at www.imu.edu.in. Every year, the Indian Maritime University conducts the Traditional Entrance Exam. It offers UG & PG courses in the maritime business. It provided courses, such as instruction, study, and extension, in maritime studies. For applicants who wish to gain admission to the university and its associated institutions, IMU conducts an entrance test. Applicants will be able to use the login credentials to view the IMU CET 2021 result. The admission authority will inform the applicants by email and SMS of the results. The IMU CET result will not be obtained by any applicant via email or post. Only for a specific academic session would the result be true. The call for involvement in IMU CET therapy would be earned by successful applicants.
IMU CET 2021 Result Important Date
Candidate can check the important dates and events of IMU CET 2021 Result in the table given below:
IMU CET 2021 Result Dates
|Events|| Important Dates |
|Result release||22 March 2021|
How to download IMU CET 2021 Result?
Candidate can download the IMU CET 2021 Result by follow these given steps below:
- Step 1: Navigate via the official link on the website (link is given above).
- Step 2: Open the "IMU CET Result 2021" link and scan.
- Step 3: Enter your roll number on the result tab to verify the result.
- Step 4: In PDF format, download the result.
- Step 5: Applicants are told to take a printout of the result.
- Step 6: Keep the result of the IMU CET secure until the admission process is over.
Details mentioned on the IMU CET 2021 Result:
Applicants can check the details below that are mentioned on IMU CET 2021 Result.
- Applicant’s name
- Roll number
- Application number
- Date of birth
- Parents’ name
- Caste category
- Marks obtained
- Rank Obtained
IMU CET 2021 Counselling
For the counselling process, short-listed applicants have to register online. Online therapy will only be held for admission to the IMU campus. Candidates have to generate the document in the original, clear the physical health, etc. in the therapy session. Online counselling for associated institutions is not carried out.
- Registration: Applicants must first register online on the official website and pay a fee of Rs 10,000 for registration.
- Allotment of seats: As per the chosen campus and rank, a provisional admission letter will be given to the applicants. By paying Rs 25,000 as an entry fee (non-refundable), the applicants must confirm their seats.
- Certificate verification: Once the seat is validated, the applicants will have to check their papers.
IMU CET 2021 Cutoff
Indian Maritime University (IMU) will publish the IMU CET 2020 Cut Off. In order to provide access to maritime UG & PG services, IMU CET is an all India Entrance Test. In order to get admitted to the respective courses, applicants must score more or equal to the cut off marks test. The IMU CET 2020 cut-off will decide whether or not a candidate has qualified for the test. Cut-off scores are the minimum scores that an applicant must score in order to be accepted to different courses offered by IMU associated universities.
About IMU CET 2021
The Indian Maritime University carries out the IMU Common Entrance Exam for UG and PG admission programs. IMU CET is a test based on a computer. Multiple-choice questions compose the exam. Each question has a mark of 01. The test does not have any negative marks. Final admission to the courses is carried out in accordance with the ranks allocated to the applicants in the IMU CET 2021 program.