JCECEB NECE 2022 application form will be released tentatively in the month of July 2022. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will soon be conducting the nursing course entrance exam in the state of Jharkhand. Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination is held once a year at the state level. The age limit for this exam is a minimum of 17 years and a maximum of 35 years. Candidates can read this complete article to get more information about JCECEB NECE 2022.
JCECEB NECE 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check the JCECEB NECE 2022 exam status from the below table:
|Exam status||Official notification is yet to release|
JCECEB NECE 2022 Important Dates
Candidates can find important dates and events related to JCECEB NECE 2022 from the given table below:
JCECEB NECE Schedule 2022
|Online Registration, Payment of Registration Fee and Choice filling||July 2022|
|1st Round Seat Allotment||July 2022|
|Publication of Seat allotment after payment of Partial Admission Fee (Non-Refundable)-issue of allotment Letter||July 2022|
|Report to Concern Institute for Admission as or before the date mention in the allotment letter||July 2022|
|Auto Upgrade of allotment and, issue of allotment letter||July 2022|
|Report to concern institute for admission||July 2022|
JCECEB NECE 2022 Application Form
Registration Form of JCECEB NECE 2022 will be made available on the official website.
- The candidate is advised to take read all the instructions given on the application form carefully.
- The aspirant must fill the form correctly to avoid rejection of the form.
- The candidate has to upload the document as prescribed by the authority.
- The applicant has to take a printout of the registration form for further process.
- They have to submit the application form fee to confirm the submission of the application form of the General Nursing & Midwifery Entrance Competitive Examination.
JCECEB NECE 2022 Application Fee
The application fees for the application form is Rs 450. The online registration fees can be paid via credit/debit card or net banking. Candidates should also note that they should have a valid Aadhaar card to register for the exam. Fee once deposited will not be refunded in any case.
JCECEB NECE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates minimum age must be 17 years and maximum 35 years.
The eligibility criteria for this course are listed below :
- The minimum age required is 17 years on or before 31 December 2020.
- The student should be medically fit.
- The minimum educational requirement shall be 10+2 in arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, Accountancy, Home Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Psychology and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY passing out form recognizes Board.
- Candidate should have completed their 10+2 exam from a recognized board.
- Students who have done their 12th exam from the national institute of open school can also apply.
The criteria for this course are listed below.
- There is no age bar for ANM/LHV
- Must have a certificate of 10+2 exam with at least 40% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Must have qualified 10+2 exam in arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Accountancy, Business Studies, Home Science, Psychology and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY passing out from a recognized board with 40% marks.
- 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
- Should be registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- The applying aspirant must be medically fit.
JCECEB NECE 2022 Exam Pattern
The candidates can check the entrance exam scheme below:
- The exam for the JCECEB NECE 2022 will be an objective type exam.
- There will be a total of 150 questions in the exam.
- The exam will comprise of 5 major sections that are English, Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology.
- The question paper will be in both English and Hindi medium.
JCECEB NECE 2022 Admit Card
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board will release the JCECEB NECE 2022 Admit Card at the official website.
- Candidates have to carry their JCECEB GNMECE 2022 admit card along with them.
- As hall ticket is a mandatory document to carry at the time of the entrance exam as it will be verified without admit card candidate will not be able to attend the examination.
- JCECEB GNMECE Admit card will be available in online mode at the official website of the conducted authority.
- JCECEB GNMECE Admit Card must be downloaded from the website and must be kept safely till the time of admission procedure.
JCECEB NECE 2022 Result
JCECEB NECE 2022 Result will be declared through the online mode at the official website. Candidates can check and download their results from the website.
- The separate merit list will be prepared by the conducted authority for providing admission in general nursing.
- The candidates are suggested to keep a printout of the result and preserve it for further admission procedure.
JCECEB NECE 2022 Merit List
The JCECEB GNMECE merit list 2022 will be prepared by the JCECE Board after the completion of the examination.
- The list will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the applicants and the categories of the applicants.
- The seats will be allotted based on the JCECEB GNMECE merit list.
If more than one candidate obtained the same rank or score in the JCECEB GNMECE examination than tie-breaking rule will be followed by the authority to resolve the tie which is given in the list below:
- The Board has some set of the parameter on which the tie will be resolved.
- Candidates will be given preference based on the following points:
- Candidates who score higher in JCECEB GNMECE Physics exam will be considered First.
- If the tie still exists, Candidates who score higher in JCECEB GNMECE Biology exam will be considered First.
- If the tie still exists, Candidates who score higher in JCECEB GNMECE Chemistry exam will be considered First.
- If the tie still exists, Candidates who are older in age will be preferred first than the other candidates.
JCECEB NECE 2022 Counselling
Based on the JCECEB NECE, 2022 merit list prepared candidates to need to appear for the counselling round. In the counselling round, the candidate will get admission to the university.
- Candidates will be instructed to submit required documents and course fees at the time of the counselling session.
- In the counselling round, applicants need to open the particular link and fill the JCECECB GNMECE registration form to attend the counselling round.
- After that, the candidate can opt for the choice along with his preference and secure the choices filled in the JCECEB GNMECE counselling round.
- When the counselling round will be done candidates need to download JCECEB GNMECE seat allotment letters from the official website of the university.
- When the seats are chosen for the candidate, they need to visit the allotted college with all the documents and certificates for verification.
JCECEB NECE 2022 Highlights
Given below the vital points regarding JCECEC NECE 2022.
|Exam Name||JCECEB Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination 2022|
|Conducting body||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board|
|JCECEB Official Website||http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/|
|Purpose of exam||To provide General Nursing to the eligible female candidates|
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board was constituted under Section 85 of the Bihar Re-Constituted Act, 2000 by the Govt. vide Memo No. 374 dated 29.03.2001. The Government of Jharkhand has assigned the responsibility of conducting entrance tests for admission into various Institutions in the state. J.C.E.C.E.B. presently organizes the following entrance tests annually depends upon the approval granted by the respective Departments of Govt. of Jharkhand for the respective session.