JCECEB NECE 2020 Admit Card will be issued once the registration process will be over. The Jharkhand Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination admit cards will be issued to candidates who will successfully register themselves for the exam before the last scheduled date. The JCECEB will issue the admit card at least 4 days prior to the day of the exam. The admit card will be available to download from the official website. Read the complete article to know more about JCECEB NECE Admit Card 2020.
JCECEB NECE 2020 Admit Card Dates
The table below comprises of important details for JCECEB NECE 2020 admit card:
Jharkhand NECE 2020 Admit Card Schedule
|Admit Card releases||To be announced!|
|Entrance Exam Date||To be announced!|
JCECEB NECE 2020 Admit Card
The JCECEB will upload the Admit Card 04 days prior to Examination day on the official website. Candidates must check the given points regarding the NECE 2020 Admit Card:
- The board will issue the Jharkhand Nursing entrance exam 2020 admit card to those who will fulfil the eligibility & will submit the application form.
- Candidates will have to get an access to the Admit Card from the official website.
- Candidates need to download their admit card by entering their login id credentials i.e. application number & password.
- If there is any error in the Examination Hall Ticket please the board office immediately and get the issue resolved.
- Please confirm that the details printed on the admit card are all correct.
- The applicants must carry the admit card to the exam hall as entry will not be provided without it.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on Date and Timings other than that allotted to them in their Admit card.
- The applicants must note that the hall ticket/admit card will not be sent via post or any other medium.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination whose hall ticket will not issue by the board.
How to Download JCECEB NECE 2020 Admit Card?
Candidate have to download their admit cards from the official website of JCECEB by following the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1 - Visit the official website i.e. http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
Step 2 - Then login to the download portal & select the exam for which the hall ticket is to be downloaded.
Step 3 - Now, enter the application number and password.
Step 4 - Then enter the security pin and the auto-generated security code.
Step 5 - Thereafter, click on the sign in button.
Step 6 - The examination call letter will be displayed on the screen.
Step 7 - Download and take a printout of it for future use.
Details On The JCECEB NECE Admit Card 2020
The following details listed below will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Roll Number
- Exam Centre
- Address of the exam centre
- Exam Time