JCECEB NECE Result 2020 will be declared by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board (JCECEB) on its official website. In order to check the same, aspirants will require to login by entering their roll number. Furthermore, a merit list is prepared on the basis of the marks scored by candidates in the JCECEB Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination 2020. Candidates are allotted colleges based on their ranks in the merit list. Read the complete article to know more about JCECEB NECE 2020 Result.
JCECEB NECE Result 2020
Check the schedule for JCECEB NECE 2020 Result declaration from the table below.
JCECEB NECE Result 2020 Schedule
|Declaration of Results||To be announced|
|1st Counselling||To be announced|
|2nd Counselling||to be announced|
How to Check & Download JCECEB NECE Result 2020?
The merit list for the Jharkhand Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination will be made available in the online mode and the candidates will not be notified of the results via post or text. Hence, they will have to visit the official website to check the same. Below are the steps provided to download & check NECE Merit List 2020:
Step 1 - Visit the official website of JCECEB i.e http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
Step 2 - Then, select the “JCECEB NECE Result 2020” option from the homepage.
Step 3 - Thereafter the examinee will be directed to the merit list pdf.
Step 4 - Once the pdf will get open download it & keep it safe until the admission process gets over.
JCECEB NECE Inter-Se-Merit
There may be a situation when two or more candidates score the same marks in the entrance test then the preference will be given to the candidate on the basis of the criteria listed below.
- Candidate having higher marks in the Biology section will be given a higher rank.
- If still, the tie does not break then, preference will be given to the candidate who has higher marks in Chemistry.
- If the tie still persists, then the candidate with more marks in Physics will be given preference.
- Marks in English will be preferred if all the above will remain the same.
- If the tie still does not break then the candidate senior in age will be preferred.
- Alphabetic superiority will be given preference.