JCECEB NECE 2020 Application Form has been released & the last date to apply is 10 September 2020. The candidates seeking to apply for Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination 2020 can apply online on the web portal of the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. The form is filled to get admission in GNM(General Nursing and Midwifery) & ANM(Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery). Read the complete article to know more about JCECEB NECE Application Form 2020.
- The last date to submit NECE 2020 form is 10 September 2020.
JCECEB NECE 2020 Application Form Dates
The candidates can check dates for JCECEB NECE 2020 online registration form below in the table:
JCECEB NECE 2020 Registration Schedule
|Commencement of Online Registration||11 August 2020|
|Last date for Online Registration||10 September 2020|
|Entrance Exam Date||Sep/ Oct 2020|
JCECEB NECE 2020 Application Form
The candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the registration of Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination 2020 application form:
- The one registration has been made available from 10 August 2020.
- The candidates can submit the form online only, as no other mode will be accepted.
- Multiple forms must not be submitted as it will lead to rejection of all the forms, hence candidature will be cancelled.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided by the candidate to get all the information either via SMS or registered mail id.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph & signature in JPG/JPEG format in proper file size.
- The application fee can be deposited via online modes only.
- Any incomplete form will be not be accepted.
- Take multiple photocopies of filled application form for further process.
- Those who will submit the form successfully will only be issued the exam hall ticket.
Documents Required for JCECEB NECE Application Form 2020
Since the candidates have to register themselves in the online mode, below are the list of documents which will be required while filling the form:
- A scanned copy of their recent passport photo in which both their ears are clearly visible.
- A scanned copy of their signature.
- Scanned copy of their left-hand thumb impression.
- Higher secondary mark sheet
- Aadhar Card
How to Apply for JCECEB NECE 2020?
The candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for NECE 2020:
Step 1 - Visit the official website of the JCECEB
Step 2 - Click on NECE 2020 link
Step 3 - Click on new registration
Step 4 - Thereafter filling the details asked like name, guardian's name, gender, residential status, etc.
Step 5 - A pop will show with the login ID and password note down the same.
Step 6 - Then fill in other details asked like educational details as per the class 12th board certificate.
Step 7 - Upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
Step 8 - Make the fee payment
The candidates will have to submit is Rs 450/- as an application fee. The online registration fees can be paid via credit/debit card or net banking. Fee once deposited will not be refunded in any case.
Step 9 - Download the filled form and keep it safely until the admission process gets over.