JCECEB PECE 2020 exam will be announced soon and the last date to submit the Application Form is 20 August 2020. Entrance Exam will be conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). The exam is conducted annually at the State Level. This exam aims to enrol the eligible candidates in Polytechnic courses. The candidates who are willing to appear in this exam must fill the application form on or before the last date. Also, the candidates need to carefully go through the eligibility criteria before they apply for the exam. The candidates must read the complete article to know all about JCECEB PECE 2020 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling etc.
- The last date to apply for the JCECEB PECE 2020 is 20 August 2020.
- JCECEB PECE 2020 exam date will be notified soon.
JCECEB PECE 2020 Application Form
The candidates must have all the relevant information about JCECEB PECE Application Form 2020
. Also, they must fill all the details very carefully to avoid any mistakes while filling the application form.
Following are the details about JCECEB Polytechnic Form 2020:
- Applicants need to go to the official website of JCECEB for filling Jharkhand PECE Application Form.
- They can start filling the JCECEB PECE Application Form 2020 from 08 June 2020 onwards.
- Whereas, the candidates need to fill the application form and submit the same by 20 August 2020
- They will have to fill in their personal information, mobile number, email id and educational details while filling their online application.
- Furthermore, candidates will also be required to upload the scanned images of their signature, photograph and thumb impression of their left hand while filling the application form.
- No request to make any corrections in the application form will be entertained once the application form is submitted.
- Besides this, a print out of the confirmation page after paying the application fee must be taken out for the future reference.
JCECEB PECE 2020 Application Fee
The details about the amount to be paid as application fee are mentioned in the table given below:
JCECEB PECE Application Fee
|Category||Amount (in Rs.)|
|General Category Candidates||Rs. 650|
|SC/ST/ Female Candidates||Rs. 325|
Mode of Payment: The candidates need to pay the application fee online through any of these mentioned modes:
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
JCECEB PECE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must have Indian citizenship.
- Furthermore, applying candidate must be either a Local or Permanent resident of Jharkhand State.
- They must have cleared their 10th standard exam from a recognized board with at least 35% marks.
- Besides this, the candidates who will be appearing for their 10th standard exams or who are waiting for their 10th exam result will also be eligible to apply.
- There is no age limit for applying to this exam. However, the candidates applying for Mining Engineering branch must have their age between 17 to 20 years.
NOTE: If at any stage it is found that the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, their application form will be rejected and hence they will not be allowed to given Jharkhand PECE entrance exam.
JECEB PECE 2020 Admit Card
Jharkhand PECE Admit card
process will begin after the successful completion of the Registration. Below mentioned lines contain all the details for the JECEB PECE Hall Ticket
- The issuance of the admit card is expected to start from August 2020.
- A candidate who will have filled the application form could be able to download the hall pass for the Jharkhand PECE 2020
- Entry to the exam hall will prohibit in absence of admit card
- All the relevant details related to the exam will be published behind the hall ticket
- A candidate is required to download the admit card following the schedule
- If any candidate failed to download the hall pass on time, the portal or link for the admit card will not appear again
- Any kind of misprinted information or discrepancy is found published in the card, in that case, it is the duty of the appearing candidates to immediately report to the exam authority
- Details like the Candidate's name, their Parent name, contact details, address, exam centres details will be mentioned on the admit card.
JECEB PECE 2020 Exam Pattern
The following section has a brief mention for the Jharkhand Polytechnique (JECEB PECE) Exam pattern. By going through this section candidate will consume the idea about the nature of the exam before they attempt the paper.
JCECEB PECE 2020 Exam Pattern
| The medium of the Exam||Hindi and English|
| Questions Types ||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
| Total Number of Questions||150|
| Total Marks||150|
|Number of the section in Exam ||3|
|Name of the sections||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics|
|Number of questions in each section||50|
|Total Marks for each section||50|
The candidate will be given 1 marks for each right attempt and 0.25 Marks will be deducted for every wrong attempt. Also If a candidate attempts more than one answer for the same question, it will be considered as a wrong attempt, No marks will be awarded to the candidate and 0.25 marks of them will be deducted.
JCECEB PECE 2020 Syllabus
To score well in the exam, Candidates are advised to follow the instructions added below.
- JCECEB Polytechnique Entrance Competitive Exam will comprise the varieties of topics.
- A candidate is advised to go through the subjects and topics included in the class 10th curriculum.
- The question will be given from the physics, mathematics and chemistry subjects of Matriculation board.
Preparing Tips for the JCECEB PECE 2020
The candidate is required to have an eye on the detail of the syllabus and prepare by the syllabus. More tips are given in this section for better preparation in the Jharkahan Polytechnique test.
- The standard textbook would be the best option to prepare and perform better in the exam
- Candidate can score well by solving as many as the number of samples and previous year question paper
- Touch every topic in the syllabus
- Time management and time table routine would be efficient and helpful
- Avoid taking to much references and advice
- Physical exercise and outdoor game can also work to reduce the tension
- Get relaxed and be calm during the exam.
JCECEB PECE 2020 Answer Key
The answer key will be published by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) right after the completion of the Entrance test. Go through the following section to have the knowledge about the answer key and how it is useful
- The answer key for the JCECEB PECE 2020 will hopefully be released by the day of the completion of the exam
- The candidate will be able to analyse their expected score with the help of answer key
- The board will release the answer key on the official website
- The provisional answer key will release just after the end of the exam and later on, the final key will be released
- The candidate will have an option to raise their doubts in the provisional key
- Once the final answer key is released no doubts will be taken in consider
JCECEB PECE 2020 Result
After the successful completion of Jharkhand Poytechnique Entrance Entrance Competitive Exam (JCECEB PECE), the scorecard will be produced for the candidate. For more information about the result see the points mentioned below.
- The scorecard portal will be open from the 3rd Week of June (tentative)
- Candidate can download the result by login into the link with the application number and password/date of birth
- Admission will be given based on the result of the candidate
- Once the result is declared, the merit list will be prepared considering the performance in the exam and the result card
JCECEB PECE 2020 Counseling
Counselling for the Jharkhand Polytechnic entrance exam will be held after the commencement of the result. see the counselling details in the more explained way mentioned below
- JCEEB PECE Counseling will be held from the end of September 2020.
- Eligible candidate will have to registered for counselling on the official website
- And some amount of fee would be required for the registration (will be mentioned on the counselling link)
- The candidate will be called for the counselling as per their result
- The selected candidate has to bring all the relevant documents as instructed
- Based on the rank, the candidate will be given the option to fill the choice of college and stream
- If a candidate missed any of the rounds of the counselling, their admission will be cancelled
- And finally, a candidate has to report to the allotted college following the schedule
JECECB PECE 2020 Highlights
Details in the Highlights section is important for the Appearing Candidates
JECECB PECE 2020 Highlightgs
|Exam Name ||Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE)|
|Conducting Body||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Board (JCECEB)|
|Level Exam||State Level|
|Date of Exam||Last week of May 2020|
|JECECB PECE Official website||Jceceb.Jharkhand.govt.in|
|Number of seats available||10790|
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board was constituted under Section 85 of the Bihar Re-Constituted Act, 2000 by the Govt. The Government of Jharkhand has assigned the responsibility of conducting entrance tests for admission into various Institutions in the state. J.C.E.C.E.B. presently organizes the entrance tests annually (depends upon the approval granted by the respective Departments of Govt. of Jharkhand for the respective session).