JCECEB PECE 2023 Results will be announced by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board(JCECEB) after the commencement of the exam. The exam is conducted at the State level. The purpose of the exam is to offer admissions to students in Diploma in Engineering and Non-engineering courses. Candidates can check their results through online mode only. The answer key of JCECEB PECE 2023 will be released within a few days after the exam will be conducted. Results will be declared by the authority in the form of the final merit list and category wise merit list. Read this complete article to get more information about JCECEB PECE 2023 Results.
JCECEB PECE 2023 Important Dates
Some important dates of JCECEB PECE 2023 are mentioned in the given below table.
Events and Dates of JCECEB PECE 2023
|Date of exam||notified soon|
|Publishing of answer key||notified soon|
|Declaration of results||notified soon|
|Commencement of counselling||notified soon|
All the above dates are tentative based on the previous year's information.
JCECEB PECE 2023 Results
Some instructions for candidates regarding JCECEB PECE Results 2023 are stated below.
1. JCECEB PECE will be published in the form of a merit list.
2. Results will be declared only for those candidates who have appeared for the examination.
3. Candidates are advised to download the results in pdf form for future references such as the counselling and admission round.
How to download JCECEB PECE 2023 Results?
To download JCECEB PECE 2023 results, there are the steps that candidates must follow.
Step 1. In the first step, candidates have to visit the official website of the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board(JCECEB).
Step 2. Then, search here for the "JCECEB PECE 2023 Results" icon.
Step 3. Now, click on that given link.
Step 4. After that, candidates have to login by entering their password, enrolment number or application number.
Step 5. Then click on "submit" button and a new page of the results will start displaying on the desktop screen.
Step 6. Candidates can check their results of the examination.
Step 7. Candidates must download the results in the pdf form for future reference.
Details Mentioned in JCECEB PECE 2023 Results
The following are the details that are mentioned in JCECEB PECE 2023 results.
- Candidate's name
- Mother's name
- Father's name
- Date of birth
- Category or sub-category
- Application number
- Candidate's enrollment number
- Marks obtained in each section
- Total marks obtained
- Candidate's status of the exam(Pass or fail)
- Qualifying marks
- The rank of the qualified candidates
JCECEB PECE 2023 Tie-Breaking Criteria
The tie-breaking criteria of JCECEB PECE 2023 as stated by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board(JCECEB) is listed below.
- A tiebreaker is a situation when two or more candidates have obtained the same marks in the final merit list. To break the tie
- A candidate who has obtained more marks in mathematics subjects will be given preference.
- If the tie persists, then a candidate who has obtained more marks in physics subjects will be given preference.
- If the tie is still not dissolved, then an older candidate will be selected.
- At last, if the tie remains then it will be broken based on the alphabetical first name of a candidate.
JCECEB PECE 2023 Merit list
The merit list of JCECEB PECE or also known as Jharkhand Polytechnic will include the names of qualified and selected candidates based on the score obtained by them in the examination. Based on the merit list, candidates will be called for the next step of the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Counselling round.
JCECEB PECE 2023 Counselling
JCECEB PECE 2023 counselling will be conducted in the last week of June 2023(Tentative) by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board(JCECEB). Candidates will be notified about the commencement of the counselling round through notifications on the official website of JCECEB PECE. Candidates whose names appear in the final merit list will further be called for the counselling round. Candidates have to download his/her counselling letter from the official website to carry it in the counselling round. At the time of counselling, candidates have to carry their original documents for verification. The following are the documents that are required for counselling.
- Marksheet of 10th Class
- Marksheet of 12th Class
- Admit Card of Jharkhand Polytechnic
- Score Card of Jharkhand Polytechnic
- Recent passport colour size photographs
- Caste category Certificate (if applicable)
- Counselling Letter
- Domicile Certificate