JCECEB PECE 2023 Eligibility Criteria will be released by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) on its official website. Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination(PECE) is conducted to offer admissions to students in the Polytechnic Diploma courses. Read this complete article to get more knowledge about JCECEB PECE 2023 Eligibility Criteria.
JCECEB PECE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form for JCECEB PECE, candidates are advised that they must check the eligibility criteria. If a candidate is clear in the eligibility criteria, then he/she will be able to attend the entrance exam.
Eligibility based on educational qualifications
The eligibility of JCECEB PECE based on educational qualifications is listed below.
- The candidate must have cleared the Secondary or 10th class or an equivalent examination with a minimum of at least 35% marks.
- Candidates who are appearing in the Secondary or 10th class or an equivalent examination are also eligible if they would clear the examination before the beginning of the Counselling process.
Eligibility based on Residential Criteria
Candidates falling under the following categories will be eligible to appear for JCECEB Entrance Test.
- If the candidate's permanent address is of Jharkhand, or
- A candidate must be a ward of an employee of Central Government working in Jharkhand, or
- Candidate should be a ward of an employee of State Governmentor organizations operated or recognized by the State Government.
Eligibility based on Age limits
Candidates falling under the following age categories will be eligible to appear for JCECEB Entrance Test.
- For JCECEB, there is no minimum or maximum age limit described by the official authority.
- However, if any candidate is seeking admission in the course of Mining Engineering, then he/she must have turn at least 17 years of age as on or before 1st week of july 2023.
JCECEB PECE 2023 Application Form
JCECEB PECE 2023 Application Form has to be release in the fourth week of March 2023, but it has been postponed now. Candidates can fill the application form in online mode. The application fee of JCECEB PECE 2022 is Rs 650/- for general category and OBC-1,2 and Rs 325/- for SC/ST/Female applicants.