JCECEB PECE 2020 Application Form last date to submit is 20 August 2020. The candidates can apply online on the official website only. Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination is conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) for admissions into engineering and non-engineering diploma courses. It is a state-level examination conducted once every year. The exam will be conducted in the offline mode and the application form has to be filled only in the online mode. The following article will give clear information about JCECEB PECE 2020 Application Form.
- The last date to fill the JCECEB PECE Application Form has been extended until 20 August 2020.
JCECEB PECE 2020 Important Dates
These are the following dates related to Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form. Candidates must go through the given dates:
JCECEB PECE 2020 Tentative Dates
|Events ||Tentative Dates|
|Online Application Begin||08 June 2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Forms||25 July 2020 20 August 2020|
JCECEB PECE 2020 Application Form
The following are a few particulars about the JCECEB PECE 2020 application form:
- The candidates can fill the application form only in the online mode.
- The offline application facility is not available.
- The candidates are required to fill personal as well as academic details while submitting the application form.
- Communication regarding the examination shall be done solely through the email ID and phone number registered.
- The candidates are required to upload scanned copies of their photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression
- All the uploaded documents must be in the prescribed format only.
- The application for the examination can be paid only in the online mode using internet banking, credit card or debit card.
- The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Documents required for JCECEB PECE 2020 Application Form
The following documents are required to fill the JCECEB PECE 2020 application form:
- Marks sheet of class 10th
- Category certificate if applicable
- Email ID and mobile number in use
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s photograph
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s left thumb impression
- Details of payment
JCECEB PECE 2020 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: The application fee of JCECEB PECE 2020 can be paid through online and offline mode. Once the application form is done, then candidates need to make the fee payment and once the application fee is submitted, it will not be refunded in any situation. So it's advised to verify all the details before making the payment.
Online: Candidates will make the fee payment through Debit card/ Credit card/ Paytm/ Net Banking.
Offline: Through E-Challan.
The JCECEB PECE 2020 Application Fee details are listed below:
JCECEB PECE 2020 Fee Details
|General/ Unreserved Category/ Other Backward Classes (OBC)||650/-|
|Schedule Cast (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST)/ Female candidates||325/-|
Note: Those candidates who are paying the application fee through e-challan. So they must have to send the application form along with given documents and fee to the registered address given below:
Address: Examination Controller
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Science & Technology Campus, Namkum-Tupudana Road
Sirkha Toli, Namkum, Ranchi, Jharkhand- 834023
How to Fill JCECEB PECE 2020 Application Form
The following is the step-by-step procedure to fill the application form of JCECEB PECE 2020:
The first step of the Application Form is registration himself. So candidates can go through the given points carefully.
- The candidates are initially required to visit the official website of the examination.
- The link for the application form shall be available. Click on it.
- The application form can be accessed by filling basic details like email ID, mobile number, gender, etc.
- After this process is completed, candidates can start filling the actual application form.
Step-2: Filling the application form
After registration on the website, the candidates will have to fill other details like name, father's name, academic details and qualification details.
- Name, date of birth, gender, correspondence details, Aadhar card details, etc. have to be filled.
- Academic details also have to be filled in the same manner.
- All the details must be filled very carefully and must be similar to those on the certificates.
- Select the checkbox and click on save and next to go to the next section.
Step-3: Uploading the documents
After filling the details in the application form, the candidates can proceed to upload the scanned documents required.
The following are the specification related with candidates documents:
|Signature||10 kb to 20 kb|
|Photograph||15 kb to 40 kb|
|Thumb Impression (Left)||10 kb to 20 kb|
Some of the important instruction which candidates have to follow while uploading the documents:
- Scanned copies of the candidate's passport size photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression must be uploaded wherever required.
- The passport size photograph must have a clear background preferably white.
- The signature must be done on a plain white background and must be done with a dark blue or black pen.
- Signatures done in capital letters shall not be acceptable.
- All the images being uploaded must be in the.JPEG format.
- The size of each document must be limited to 40-50 kB.
- After all the documents are uploaded, the candidates have to make the fee payment.
Step-4: Making the payment
After filling all the details and uploading the scanned documents, the candidates have to make the fee payment.
- The payment of application fee can be done only in the online mode using credit cards, debit cards or through internet banking.
- The fee structure mentioned above must be followed.
- The application fee once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances, hence all the verification must be done well before paying the application fee.
- After making the payment, the candidates are advised to take multiple printouts of the confirmation page.
- These printouts must be kept safe until the admission process gets completed.
JCECEB PECE 2020 CORRECTION WINDOW
The details entered by the candidates in the application form of JCECEB PECE 2020 cannot be edited. All the details must be similar to those in the certificates. Hence, the candidates are advised to verify all the details carefully before submitting the application form.