JEECUP 2021 Application Form last date is 30 April 2021. JEECUP 2021 also known as Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination UPJEE (UP Polytechnic). Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh conduct this exam. This is the state level examination. JEECUP is conducted once in a year to offer admission to various Engineering, Pharmacy and other Diploma courses. This entrance exam offers admission in various private and government polytechnic institutions affiliated to the Board of Technical Education, UP. Candidates must read the given mentioned article concern with all the essential details of the JEECUP 2021 Application form, fees, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card and so on.
JEECUP 2021 Exam Status
Applicants can check the essentials details related to JEECUP 2021 from the below-mentioned table:
|Application Status||JEECUP 2021 registration process will end on 30 April 2021.|
- The last date to apply for JEECUP 2021 is 30 April 2021. Candidates can apply here---Apply Now.
- JEECUP 2021 Registration Process has been started.
- JEECUP 2021 Entrance exam date has out on 25 February 2021, The exam is going to be held on 15-20 June 2021.
JEECUP 2021 Entrance Exam Dates
Candidates can check the JEECUP entrance 2021 schedule from the given below table:
|Events||Dates 2021 |
|Beginning of application process||26 February 2021|
|Last date to apply||30 April 2021|
|Admit card release||April 2021|
|UP Polytechnic entrance exam date 2021||15-20 June 2021|
|Release of Answer key||May 2021|
|Announcement of Results||3rd week of May 2021|
|Counselling process starts||In the month of May or June 2021|
JEECUP 2021 Application Form
The JEECUP Application Form 2021 is released by the conducting authority. The form will be available until date May 2021. Before filling the application form candidates first must go through the eligibility criteria and keep these points in mind while filling the JEECUP registration form 2021:
- The application form will be filled in online mode only.
- The candidate needs to fill in correct information like personal detail, qualifications etc.
- Filling up the form multiple times may lead to the rejection of the candidate.
- Re-check everything before the final submission of the form to avoid rejection.
- The registered mobile number should be correct and working. Otherwise, there is a chance of missing important information regarding examination and admission.
- Candidates can make the payment of fees both in online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates are advised to take the print out of their filled application form for further process.
JEECUP 2021 Application Fee
Candidates can check the category wise JEECUP Application fees which are mentioned below in the table:
Registration fees for JEECUP 2021
Rs. 350 (+ Bank Charges)
Rs. 250 (+ Bank Charges)
Mode of payment: Candidates can pay the application fees through both the modes i.e online as well as offline:
- Online mode: The Application fee can be paid online by Credit card, Debit card or Net Banking.
- Offline mode: The application fee can also be paid offline by SBI or ICICI E-challan.
JEECUP 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfil the JEECUP 2021 eligibility criteria before filling the application form to know whether they are eligible for the exam or not. The eligibility criteria of JEECUP is given below:
Age Band: There is no upper age limit but the candidate should be at least 14 years old as on 1st July 2020 Educational Qualification.
Domicile: Candidates applying for JEECUP 2021 must be Uttar Pradesh Domicile holders.
The Educational Qualification required for different groups are as follows:
- For Group A (Engineering & Technology Diploma): Candidate must have 10th passed with at least 35% marks.
- For Group B (Agriculture Engineering Diploma): Candidate must have 10th passed with Agriculture and at least 35% marks or 12th with agriculture subject
- For Group C (Fashion Design, Home science and Textile design and engineering Diploma): Candidate must have 10th passed with a minimum of 35% marks.
- For Group D (Library & Information Science/ Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice):For Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice: 10th passed with 35% marks
- For Library & Information Science: Candidate must have passed class 12th
- For Group E (Pharmacy Diploma): Candidate must have passed 10+2 with Chemistry, Physics and any one of Math, Biology (Zoology and Botany) subject
- For Group F (PG Diploma in Biotechnology): Candidate Should have passed B.Sc with Biology and any one of the chemistry/ biotechnology subject.
- For Group G (PG diploma courses): Any graduate can apply.
- For Group H (Hotel Management and Catering Technology diploma): Candidate must have Passed 12th with at least 35% marks
- For Group I (Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Diploma): Candidate must have passed 12th with 50% marks in PCM.
- For Group K (K1 to K8) (Lateral entry in engineering and technology diploma courses): Candidate should have passed Intermediate Science or ITI (minimum 2 years duration).
Candidates can check the given below table related to the reservation:
JEECUP Category wise Reservation
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||21%|
| Scheduled Tribes (ST)||2%|
| Freedom Fighter ||2%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC) if they belong to Non-Creamy Layer (NCL)||27%|
|Ward of Military personnel||5%|
|Girl Candidate of All Categories||20%|
| Persons with Disability (PwD) minimum 40% disability)||3%|
JEECUP 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the JEECUP 2021 Exam Pattern which is mentioned below in the table so that they have an idea about the exam paper structure:
JEECUP 2021 Question Paper Pattern
Offline (Pen & Paper) and Online (CBT)
Number and Type of Questions
100 Objective Questions
Medium of Exam
English and Hindi Language
+4 marks are allotted for the correct answer
-1 marks are allotted for an incorrect answer
No marks will be deducted for unattempted question
NOTE: Entrance test for Group A, E1 and E2 will be conducted in Offline mode only. The Papers of Groups of B, C, D, F, G, H, I, K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7 and K8 will be conducted in ONLINE mode in selected districts.
Subject-wise distribution of questions for each group of Diploma courses
For Group A (Engineering & Technology Diploma):
- Physics and chemistry: 50 Questions
- Mathematics: 50 Questions
For Group B (Agriculture Engineering Diploma):
- Physics, Chemistry and Agriculture: 50 Questions
- Mathematics: 50 Questions
For Group C (Fashion Design, Home science and Textile design and engineering Diploma):
- Reasoning & Intelligence: 50 Questions
- English and Hindi comprehension: 20 Questions
- General Awareness: 30 Questions
For Group D (Library & Information Science/ Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice):
- General Awareness – 25 Questions
- Numerical Ability – 10 Questions
- Reasoning & Intelligence – 35 Questions
- English & Hindi comprehension – 30 Questions
For Group E (Pharmacy Diploma):
- English & Hindi comprehension – 50 Questions
- Physics and Chemistry – 50 Questions
For Group F (PG diploma in Biotechnology):
- Chemistry – 50 Questions
- Botany – 25 Questions
- Zoology – 25 Questions
For Group G (PG diploma courses):
- General Awareness – 15 Questions
- General Intelligence – 20 Questions
- Reasoning – 30 Questions
- Numerical Ability – 15 Questions
- English comprehension – 20 Questions
Group H (Hotel Management and Catering Technology diploma):
- General Knowledge – 25 Questions
- English – 25 Questions
- Numerical Ability & Scientific attitude – 25 Questions
- Numerical Ability & Scientific attitude – 25 Questions
For Group I (Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Diploma):
- Mathematics – 50 Questions
- Physics & Chemistry – 50 Questions
Group K (K1 to K8) (Lateral entry in engineering and technology diploma courses):
- The distribution of questions will depend upon the branch of engineering and technology that candidates opt for.
JEECUP 2021 Syllabus
UP Polytechnic Syllabus 2021 will contain topics from various subjects studied in the 10th and 12th Standards.
- For Admission into Engineering, the JEECUP exam will contain questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- For Admission into Pharmacy, the entrance exam will contain questions from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology subjects.
JEECUP 2021 Admit Card
Candidates who have successfully submitted their application forms can download their JEECUP 2021 Admit Card from the official website. All the applicants must follow the under mentioned guidelines must be followed:
- Candidates have to download the JEECUP hall ticket only from the official website of the conducting body.
- Candidates need to log in with their registration ID and password to download the admit card.
- Candidates must ensure that the mentioned information should be correct.
- If candidates find any wrong or incorrect information immediately inform the conducting authority.
- Must take the print out copy of hall ticket, and keep it for examination along with valid government photo ID proof.
Courses Offered through JEECUP 2021
Students appearing for the exam and further qualifying will allow them to pursue Polytechnic in Uttar Pradesh in various fields listed below:
- Engineering and Technology Diploma
- Agricultural Engineering Diploma
- Fashion Design
- Home science
- Textile design
- Engineering Diploma
- Library & Information Science or Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice
- Pharmacy Diploma
- Post Graduate Diploma in Bio-Technology
- Post Graduate Diploma in various other courses
- Hotel Management and Catering Technology diploma
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Diploma
- Lateral entry in engineering and technology diploma courses
JEECUP 2021 Answer Key
Once the exam is successfully conducted in all the districts, the Council then releases the JEECUP answer key for the examinees. It is released at JEECUP website under candidate login, hence, roll number and question booklet is required for downloading it.
- With the help of answer key, candidates can calculate their probable score. Add and deduct marks as per the marking scheme.
- If they are not satisfied with the option marked in the JEECUP 2021 official answer key, then they can submit a challenge against it.
- For submitting an objection in the answer key, candidates will need to pay an amount of Rs. 100 per question and submit a document proof of the concern raised.
- If it is found to be correct, relevant changes are made in the provisional key and a final answer key is released based on which JEECUP 2020 result is compiled. Furthermore, the amount of the objection submitted by the candidate is also refunded.
JEECUP 2021 Results
Candidates can check the JEECUP 2021 Result on the third week of July 2021 on the official website of Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh. Candidates must go through the given below points regarding JEECUP result:
- The result will be announced based on the final answer key.
- Candidates are advised to download their scorecard from the website only because no scorecard will be sent to the candidate.
- There shall be no chance for re-valuation/re-checking of the Score.
- JEECUP 2020 scorecard will be valid for three years.
- The actual marks obtained by a candidate will be considered further for computation of the result of JEECUP-2021
- No complaint concerning answer key(s) after the declaration of result of JEECUP will be considered.
JEECUP 2021 Counselling
UPJEE, Uttar Pradesh conducts the JEECUP 2021 counselling process after the announcement of the result through online mode. The candidates who meet the cutoff criterion are shortlisted for the counselling. As per the exam, all necessary documents including academic certificates, identity proof, work experience certificate (if applicable), etc. will be verified. After that, candidates can take admission for the course allotted to them by paying the course fee.
Documents Required at Counselling
- Admit Card
- Photo Identity Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Academic Certificates
JEECUP 2021 Preparation Tips
JEECUP Preparation Tips 2021 are posted below which are useful for all the candidates appearing for JEECUP Examination:
- Candidates must go through the examination syllabus before they start preparing for it.
- Applicants should look up for famous books related to the syllabus or if there is a book available for that particular examination which includes practice sets and previous years through which they can get an idea of important and frequently asked topics.
- Candidates should solve as many questions as possible as it gives an idea of the types of questions asked and how to deal with those questions in less time: also it improves accuracy.
- Before candidates start preparing for the examination, always set a goal on when to finish particular topics/subjects.
JEECUP 2021 Highlights
Below given are the main or vital points of the JEECUP 2021 exam:
JEECUP 2021 or Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination
Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh
Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnic)
JEECUP Official website
Application Form for Group B to K
Application Form for Group E1 and E2
Offline (Pen & Paper)
To offer admission in Diploma in Engineering across Uttar Pradesh State
Stay connected for Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh(JEECUP) conducted by Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh.
Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination
Under the guidelines of the Joint Entrance Examination Council, UP, Lucknow All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi ensures admission proceedings in all the polytechnic institutions running in the state by conducting entrance examination at the state level and in-class wise merit.
Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh
The applications for the entrance examination for admission in various engineering diploma, management and post-diploma courses for the session 2020-21 will be available online from December 2019. Examination fees can also be deposited through online options. The JEECUP entrance examination will be held in April 2020. Based on the marks obtained in the entrance examination, merit will be prepared and allotment of 67-course seats will be allotted in 1296 institutions through online counselling.