JEECUP 2023 Application form will release in December 2022 in online mode. Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination is organised by Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh. UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam or UPJEE(P) 2023 is a state-level examination. JEECUP is conducted once in a year to offer admission in various Engineering, Pharmacy and other Diploma courses. This entrance exam offers admission in various private and government polytechnic institutions affiliated to the Board of Technical Education, UP. Candidates must read the given mentioned article concerned with all the essential details of the JEECUP 2023 Application form, fees, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, etc.
JEECUP 2023 Exam Status
The authorities will conduct the JEECUP 2023 exam in June 2023.
JEECUP 2023 Improtant Dates
Candidates can check the JEECUP entrance 2023 schedule from the given below table:
JEECUP 2023 schedule
|JEECUP 2022 Application Form date||February 2023|
|Last date to apply||May 2023|
|Application Form Correction||May 2022|
|Admit card release||May 2022|
|UP Polytechnic exam date 2022|
|Release of Answer key||June 2022|
|Announcement of Results||June 2022|
|Counselling process starts||July 2022|
|Session Begins||August 2022|
JEECUP 2023 Application Form
The JEECUP Application Form 2023 will be released by the conducting authority. Before filling the application form, candidates must go through the eligibility criteria and keep these points in mind while filling out the JEECUP registration form 2023:
- JEECUP 2023 application form will be filled in online mode only.
- The candidate needs to fill in correct information like personal detail, qualifications etc.
- Filling up the form multiple times may lead to the rejection of the candidate.
- Re-check everything before the final submission of the form to avoid rejection.
- The registered mobile number should be correct and working. Otherwise, there is a chance of missing important information regarding examination and admission.
- Candidates can make the payment of fees both online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of their filled application form for further process.
JEECUP 2023 Application Fee
Candidates can check the category wise JEECUP Application fees which are mentioned below in the table:
Registration fees for JEECUP 2023
Mode of payment: Candidates can pay the application fees through both the modes i.e online as well as offline:
- Online mode:
- The Application fee can be paid online by Credit card, Debit card or Net Banking.
- Offline mode:
- The application fee can also be paid offline by SBI or ICICI E-challan.
JEECUP 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfil the JEECUP 2023 eligibility criteria before filling out the application form to know whether they are eligible for the exam or not. The eligibility criteria of JEECUP is given below:
Age Band: There is no upper age limit but the candidate should be at least 14 years old as of 1st July 2023 Educational Qualification.
Domicile: Candidates applying for JEECUP 2023 must be Uttar Pradesh Domicile holders.
The Educational Qualification required for different groups are as follows:
- For Group A (Engineering & Technology Diploma): Candidate must have 10th passed with at least 35% marks.
- For Group B (Agriculture Engineering Diploma): Candidate must have 10th passed with Agriculture and at least 35% marks or 12th with agriculture subject
- For Group C (Fashion Design, Home science and Textile design and engineering Diploma): Candidate must have 10th passed with a minimum of 35% marks.
- For Group D (Library & Information Science/ Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice):For Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice: 10th passed with 35% marks
- For Library & Information Science: Candidate must have passed class 12th
- For Group E (Pharmacy Diploma): Candidate must have passed 10+2 with Chemistry, Physics and any one of Math, Biology (Zoology and Botany) subject
- For Group F (PG Diploma in Biotechnology): Candidate Should have passed B.Sc with Biology and any one of the chemistry/ biotechnology subject.
- For Group G (PG diploma courses): Any graduate can apply.
- For Group H (Hotel Management and Catering Technology diploma): Candidate must have Passed 12th with at least 35% marks
- For Group I (Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Diploma): Candidate must have passed 12th with 50% marks in PCM.
- For Group K (K1 to K8) (Lateral entry in engineering and technology diploma courses): Candidate should have passed Intermediate Science or ITI (minimum 2 years duration).
JEECUP 2023 Reservation Criteria
Candidates can check the given below table related to the reservation:
JEECUP Category wise Reservation
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||21%|
| Scheduled Tribes (ST)||2%|
| Freedom Fighter ||2%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC) if they belong to Non-Creamy Layer (NCL)||27%|
|Ward of Military personnel||5%|
|Girl Candidate of All Categories||20%|
| Persons with Disability (PwD) minimum 40% disability)||3%|
JEECUP 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the JEECUP 2023 Exam Pattern which is mentioned below in the table so that they have an idea about the exam paper structure:
JEECUP 2023 Question Paper Pattern
Offline (Pen & Paper) and Online (CBT)
Number and Type of Questions
100 Objective Questions
Medium of Exam
English and Hindi Language
+4 marks are allotted for the correct answer
-1 mark are allotted for an incorrect answer
No marks will be deducted for unattempted question
NOTE: Entrance test for Group A, E1 and E2 will be conducted in Offline mode only. The Papers of Groups of B, C, D, F, G, H, I, K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7 and K8 will be conducted in ONLINE mode in selected districts.
Subject-wise distribution of questions for each group of Diploma courses
For Group A (Engineering & Technology Diploma):
- Physics and chemistry: 50 Questions
- Mathematics: 50 Questions
For Group B (Agriculture Engineering Diploma):
- Physics, Chemistry and Agriculture: 50 Questions
- Mathematics: 50 Questions
For Group C (Fashion Design, Home science and Textile design and engineering Diploma):
- Reasoning & Intelligence: 50 Questions
- English and Hindi comprehension: 20 Questions
- General Awareness: 30 Questions
For Group D (Library & Information Science/ Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice):
- General Awareness – 25 Questions
- Numerical Ability – 10 Questions
- Reasoning & Intelligence – 35 Questions
- English & Hindi comprehension – 30 Questions
For Group E (Pharmacy Diploma):
- English & Hindi comprehension – 50 Questions
- Physics and Chemistry – 50 Questions
For Group F (PG diploma in Biotechnology):
- Chemistry – 50 Questions
- Botany – 25 Questions
- Zoology – 25 Questions
For Group G (PG diploma courses):
- General Awareness – 15 Questions
- General Intelligence – 20 Questions
- Reasoning – 30 Questions
- Numerical Ability – 15 Questions
- English comprehension – 20 Questions
Group H (Hotel Management and Catering Technology diploma):
- General Knowledge – 25 Questions
- English – 25 Questions
- Numerical Ability & Scientific attitude – 25 Questions
- Numerical Ability & Scientific attitude – 25 Questions
For Group I (Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Diploma):
- Mathematics – 50 Questions
- Physics & Chemistry – 50 Questions
Group K (K1 to K8) (Lateral entry in engineering and technology diploma courses):
- The distribution of questions will depend upon the branch of engineering and technology that candidates opt for.
JEECUP 2023 Syllabus
UP Polytechnic Syllabus 2023 will contain topics from various subjects studied in the 10th and 12th Standards.
- For Admission into Engineering, the JEECUP exam will contain questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- For Admission into Pharmacy, the entrance exam will contain questions from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology subjects.
JEECUP 2023 Preparation Tips
JEECUP Preparation Tips 2023 are posted below which are useful for all the candidates appearing for JEECUP Examination:
- Candidates must go through the examination syllabus before they start preparing for it.
- Applicants should look up for famous books related to the syllabus or a book available for that particular examination, which includes practice sets and previous years to get an idea of important and frequently asked topics.
- Candidates should solve as many questions as possible as it gives an idea of the types of questions asked and how to deal with those questions in less time: also it improves accuracy.
- Before candidates start preparing for the examination, always set a goal on when to finish particular topics/subjects.
JEECUP 2023 Admit Card
Candidates who have successfully submitted their application forms can download their JEECUP 2023 Admit Card from the official website once released. All the applicants must follow the under mentioned guidelines must be followed:
- Candidates have to download the JEECUP hall ticket only from the official website of the conducting body.
- Candidates need to log in with their registration ID and password to download the admit card.
- Candidates must ensure that the mentioned information should be correct.
- If candidates find any wrong or incorrect information immediately inform the conducting authority.
- Must take the print out copy of hall ticket, and keep it for examination along with valid government photo ID proof.
JEECUP 2023 Answer Key
Once the exam is successfully conducted in all the districts, the Council then releases the JEECUP answer key for the examinees. It is released on the JEECUP website under candidate login, hence, roll number and question booklet is required for downloading it.
- With the help of the answer key, candidates can calculate their probable score. Add and deduct marks as per the marking scheme.
- If they are not satisfied with the option marked in the JEECUP 2023 official answer key, then they can submit a challenge against it.
- For submitting an objection in the answer key, candidates will need to pay an amount of Rs. 100 per question and submit a document proof of the concern raised.
- If it is found to be correct, relevant changes are made in the provisional key and a final answer key is released based on which JEECUP 2023 result is compiled. Furthermore, the amount of the objection submitted by the candidate is also refunded.
JEECUP 2023 Results
Candidates can check the JEECUP 2023 Result on the official website of the Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh. Candidates must go through the given below points regarding the JEECUP result:
- The result has been announced based on the final answer key.
- Candidates are advised to download their scorecards from the website only because no scorecard will be sent to the candidate.
- There shall be no chance for re-valuation/re-checking of the Score.
- JEECUP 2023 scorecard will be valid for three years.
- The actual marks obtained by a candidate will be considered further for computation of the result of the JEECUP-2023.
- No complaint concerning answer key(s) after the declaration of the result of JEECUP will be considered.
JEECUP 2023 Counselling
- UPJEE, Uttar Pradesh conducts the JEECUP 2023 counselling process after the announcement of the result through online mode.
- The candidates who meet the cutoff criterion are shortlisted for counselling.
- As per the exam, all necessary documents including academic certificates, identity proof, work experience certificate (if applicable), etc. will be verified.
- After that, candidates can take admission for the course allotted to them by paying the course fee.
Documents Required for JEECUP 2023 Counselling
Candidates can check the list of documents required for JEECUP 2023 given below.
- JEECUP 2023 Admit Card
- Photo Identity Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Academic Certificates
Courses Offered through JEECUP 2023
Students appearing for the exam and further qualifying will allow them to pursue Polytechnic in Uttar Pradesh in various fields listed below:
- Engineering and Technology Diploma
- Agricultural Engineering Diploma
- Fashion Design
- Home science
- Textile design
- Engineering Diploma
- Library & Information Science or Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice
- Pharmacy Diploma
- Post Graduate Diploma in Bio-Technology
- Post Graduate Diploma in various other courses
- Hotel Management and Catering Technology diploma
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Diploma
- Lateral entry in engineering and technology diploma courses
JEECUP 2023 Highlights
Below given are the main or vital points of the JEECUP 2023 exam:
JEECUP 2023 or Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination
Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh
Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnic)
JEECUP Official website
|Application Form link||Apply Now|
Offline (Pen & Paper)
To offer admission in Diploma in Engineering across Uttar Pradesh State
Stay connected for Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh(JEECUP) conducted by Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh.
Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination
Under the guidelines of the Joint Entrance Examination Council, UP, Lucknow All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi ensures admission proceedings in all the polytechnic institutions running in the state by conducting entrance examinations at the state level and in-class wise merit.
Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh
The applications for the entrance examination for admission in various engineering diploma, management and post-diploma courses for the session 2023-24 will be available online from December 2022. Examination fees can also be deposited through online options. The JEECUP entrance examination will be held in April 2023. Based on the marks obtained in the entrance examination, merit will be prepared and an allotment of 67-course seats will be allotted in 1296 institutions through online counselling.
polytechnic exam 2022 syllabus up polytechnic entrance exam 2022 polytechnic entrance exam 2021-2022 up polytechnic exam date 2022 up polytechnic 2022 online form date polytechnic exam date 2021 delhi polytechnic form 2022 polytechnic form date 2022 bihar