JEECUP 2021 Application Form is expected to be released in the month of June 2021 online on the official website of the exam itself. The Application Form is released by the Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh. This exam is conducted once every year at the National Level to provide admission to the candidates into an engineering, pharmacy and other diploma courses. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about JEECUP Application Form 2021 like fees, how to apply, etc.
JEECUP 2021 Application Form Date
The candidates can check the JEECUP 2021 application date below in the given table:
JEECUP 2021 Online Application Date
|Online application form available from(Reopen)||To be Announced|
|Last date to apply online||To be Announced|
|Form correction window opens on||To be Announced|
|Exam Date ||To be Announced|
JEECUP 2021 Application Form
Before filling the form must check the JEECUP eligibility criteria. Candidates can fill the JEECUP 2021 Application Form online. Applicants can check all the essential points regarding the Registration process below in the given points:
- Candidates have to apply for UPJEE Registration online on the official website.
- No other mode of application submission will be accepted.
- There is no need to send the copy of application form to the authority by post.
- Applicants must enter valid mobile number and Email address because all information is sent via SMS/mail on the mobile.
- A Scanned copy of photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format
- Until the payment is successful, the candidate will not be registered for the test.
- Application fees are non-refundable. Candidates cannot claim for the fees if he/she wishes to back out in the last moment.
- Application form should be complete with correct information because conducting body will not provide a correction window.
- Candidates are advised to download the Application PDF post-payment for future reference.
Documents Require while filling JEECUP Online Application Form 2021
Here are necessary documents that the candidates need to provide while filling the application form as proof of their eligibility for the examination. The list of such documents is given below:
- Marksheet of last semester/Degree certificate for certifying the qualification.
- Copy of Board's certificate to verify the candidate's name, Father's Name, Mother's Name and Date of Birth (DOB).
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Valid Id proof (Bank details/Voter Id/Passport/Ration card/PAN card or any Government Id)
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
- EWS (Economically Weaker Section) certificate if belong to that category
JEECUP 2021 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the registration fees on the JERC official website. Candidates must keep in mind that the registration process will be completed after the payment of fees.
Mode of Examination: Candidates can pay the Joint Entrance Exam Council, Uttar Pradesh registration fees through given mode:
Candidates can pay fees through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking Service through the payment gateway.
Applicants can also deposit the fees in cash in any branch of SBI/ICICI through e-challan generated while filling the online form.
Category wise Application fees for JEECUP 2020 is given below:
Registration fee for JEECUP 2021
Category of the Candidates
Rs. 300 (+ Bank Charges)
Rs. 200 (+ Bank Charges)
How to apply for JEECUP 2021?
The application form for UPJEE is available on the JEECUP website. Candidates must go through the given below steps for filling the application form:
STEP 1: Registration
- The candidates must visit the official website of JEECUP to start the online form filling procedure.
- Candidates have to click on the "Exam Name" for which they want to apply.
- After that candidates have to choose the "New Registration" button and they will be directed to the registration page.
- The candidates must register themselves before filling the online application form.
- Filling the registration form: Candidates have to enter general information such as:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- The application number is generated for further process.
STEP 2: Filling Application Form
Candidates can log in with the generated Application number and create a password and filling online application form. And Application form will be categorized into three different sections such as:
- Personal Information - Candidates have to enter their details like Candidate's Name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality, State, Category.
- Examination Related Details - In this section, candidates have to enter the details related to the examination in which they want to apply. They have to fill certain details like:
- Examination Name.
- Name of the Examination city as per their preference.
- Contact Details - Here candidates have to enter their contact details such as:
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
Details of Graduation Qualification - In this section, candidates have to enter their post-graduation qualification details like:
- Name of Examination
- Subject of Examination
- Name of the University
- State where University is located
- Year of passing/Appearing
- Specialisation, if any.
Password Generation & Security Pin - This is the last step of filling up application form in which candidates have to create a password of their choice and select a security question and after this click on the "Next" button.
STEP 3: Upload Documents
Candidates have to submit a scanned copy of a photograph, signature and caste certificate.
The specification of scanned photograph and signature is given in a table below:
|Coloured Photograph of Candidate with the name of the candidate and date of taking the photograph printed on it.|
- It should be without cap and goggles.
- Polaroid photograph is not acceptable.
- The unclear photograph is liable to rejected.
- The photograph should not be older than 3 months.
|JPEG||4KB to 200KB||3.5cm x 4.5cm|
|Signature of Candidate||JPEG||1KB to 30KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
STEP 4: Payment
In this step, the candidates have to pay the required amount of UPJEE application fees. Candidates have chosen the mode of payment, enter the necessary details and pay the fee.
JEECUP 2021 Correction Window
Although the candidates will be given an opportunity to make changes in the application form after its submission, still it is advised to fill the form correctly to avoid any rejection.
Candidates must make all the editable corrections before the last date. To make corrections applicants will have to click on the online JEECUP correction link and then log in to make changes. No corrections will be allowed through offline mode.
JEECUP 2021 Test Centers
At the time of filing in details in the JEECUP 2021 form, candidates need to select at least 3 cities as per their preference from the drop-down menu which will be provided there on the application form page. Check the list below:
|Bhadohi (Sant Ravidas Nagar)||Bijnore||Budaun||Bulandshahar|
|Gautam Buddh Nagar||Ghaziabad||Ghazipur||Gonda|
|Saharanpur||Sambhal||Sant Kabir Nagar||Shahjahanpur|