JEECUP 2020 Admit Card will be released soon after the succesful submission of application form on the official website. No hard copy of JEECUP admit card is sent to the candidates via post. To download the admission ticket, candidates have to log in by entering application number and password. UPJEE is conducted by the JEECUP for admissions into various Engineering, Pharmacy and other Diploma courses. After completing the process of application, checking the eligibility criteria and syllabus, the next step is the admit card. The admit card is the final proof that the candidate has applied to be a part of the examination and is also very important during the process of admission. The article further gives details about the admit card of JEECUP 2020.
JEECUP 2020 Admit Card
The candidates have to follow a few rules of JEECUP 2020 admit card. They are mentioned further:
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website only. Any other forms of sending the admit card shall not happen.
- The candidates are advised to go through all the details on the admit card beforehand. The errors in the admit card can be addressed to the authorities before the examination only.
- Any errors in the details on the admit card of the candidate must be taken to the notice of the JEECUP authorities immediately.
- The candidates are advised to visit the exam centre one day before the examination to find out the best feasible route. This would help the candidates reach the exam centre in time.
- The examination centre given on the admit card is final. Any requests to change the examination centre shall not be entertained by the authorities.
- The exam date, exam centre, etc. must be checked for any errors and authenticity.
- The candidates are advised to bind by the rules and regulations mentioned on the admit card.
Details on the JEECUP Hall Ticket 2020
The following details shall be present on the admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Application number
- Mother’s name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Category of the candidate
- Details about the exam centre
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- PwD status of the candidate
- Schedule of the examination
- Time of start of the examination
- Specific exam day instructions
Documents Carry with JEECUP Admit Card 2020
The candidates have to take ID proof along with the admit card to the examination. The JEECUP 2020 accepts only specified proofs. They are mentioned below:
- Aadhar card of the candidate
- PAN Card of the candidate
- Passport of the candidate
- Voter ID of the candidate
- Driving license of the candidate
The candidates are required to take any of these ID proofs to the examination without fail. Photocopies of the proofs accepted shall not be entertained at the examination hall. Taking wrong proofs might lead to disqualification of the candidate.
How to Download JEECUP 2020 Admit Card?
The following steps must be followed to download the admit card of JEECUP 2020:
- The candidates have to visit the official website of JEECUP.
- The website will ask the candidate to login. The candidates have to log in with their previously created login credentials, username and password.
- The website shall also ask for the candidate’s application number and date of birth.
- Once the login process is completed, the admit card of the candidate appears on the screen.
- The candidates have to take a printout of the admit card and keep it safe until the entire admission process gets completed.
- The organizing authorities of JEECUP 2020 will not send any hardcopy of the admit card.
- The printout of the downloaded admit card has to be produced at the time of examination.
Instruction in the Hall Ticket
The following rules shall be mentioned on the admit card of JEECUP 2020 and the candidates have to follow them without fail.
- Each candidate has a specified examination centre and impersonation shall be considered as malpractice leading to the disqualification of the candidate.
- The candidates are advised to be punctual to the examination and reach the exam hall in time.
- The admit card and the ID proof shall be verified at the time of the exam. The candidates have to take these to the examination centre without fail.
- Electronic goods are strictly prohibited from the examination.
- The use of mobiles, pagers, Bluetooth devices, etc. is considered as malpractice and is a serious offence.
- Physical materials of any form such as study materials, previous papers, formulae or short points written on papers, etc. must not be taken to the examination. This will lead to disqualification of the candidate.