JENPAS 2021 Application editing has started on 16 April 2021. WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Application Form has been available from 12 March 2021. It is a State Level examination for candidates who want to get admission to Bachelor of Science in Nursery Courses at various private colleges/institutions in the state of West Bengal Formerly, this exam is known as WBJEE JENPAUH. The exam is conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board on the behalf of the Central Selection Committee (Nursing). The candidates are given admissions according to their performance in this examination. Interested candidates must go through the complete article to know more about WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 entrance exam application form, fees, etc.
- JENPAS UG 2021 Correction Window has open from 16 April 2021 until 18 April 2021.
- The last date to apply for JENPAS UG 2021 was 15 April 2021.
- WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Registration has started from 12 March 2021.
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates should stay updated with the examination dates, to avoid any inconvenience. The important dates regarding the WBJEE JENPAS UG Application 2021 are as follows:
|Application Form Release||12 March 2021|
|Last date to apply||15 April 2021(5 PM)|
|Correction window||16-18 April 2021|
Note: Candidates are advised to strictly follow the schedule and don’t wait for the last date to apply.
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Application Form
The Application form was available in online mode at the official website of WBJEE. All the Applicants are advised to find the Eligibility criteria & the rest of the info about WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 from this page before filling the application form. Candidates must read the information carefully before applying.
- Candidates should be aware of all the important dates in order not to miss anything.
- The application fee for the examination should be paid to avoid rejection of the form.
- While registering, candidates have to keep various documents such as scanned photograph, signature and mark sheets ready and various other documents to fill the rest of the details in the form.
- A working e-mail Id and mobile number is to be provided by the candidate. Every detail regarding the examination thereafter will be communicated by the authority on this email id and mobile number.
- Candidates have to upload the required documents in the prescribed format according to the university.
- Multiple submission of forms by any applicant will be rejected.
- If the online Application Form is submitted successfully once, then it cannot be withdrawn.
Documents Required for WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021
The candidate is ready with the following documents while filling the application form as prescribed by the authority:
How to fill WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Application Form?
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the application form for WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021. If any issue is encountered, the candidates have to refer to the following given procedure to avoid any errors. The detailed procedure for filling the online registration form is explained below:
Step 1- Login
- Visit the WBJEE official website.
- Click on "Register Yourself" below the log in fields.
- Register yourself by filling in some basic details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name contact number, email id etc.
- Then, enter your contact details such as Address, State, contact number, email id etc.
- Enter a password and choose a security question/answer.
- Click “Submit”
- An application number will be generated and a confirmation mail will be sent to your registered email id and mobile number.
- The candidate should remember the application number provided while registration for future use.
The following details to be filled in the registration form:
- Candidate’s name
- ID card name
- ID card number
- Name of father
- Name of mother
- Date of birth
- Communication address
- Password of choice
Step 2-Filling application form
- Enter more personal details such as domicile, category, income etc.
- Select two zones of examination of his/her choice
- Save and Move forward.
Following details have to be filled in while filling the application form:
- Guardian’s Name
- email id
- Contact Number
- PWD status.
- Qualifying degree
- 10th-grade score,
- 12th-grade score
- Any other diploma certificate, etc.
- Centre choice
- Group choice, etc.
Step 3-Upload Documents
Candidate has to upload the scanned image of the photograph and signature in the prescribed format given below.
Candidates should keep the documents prepared, scanned in their systems for convenience. The documents required at the time of registration for the examination are given in the table shown below:
File Size: 3-100 KB
Dimension: 4cm x 3cm
File Size: 3-30 KB
Dimension: 4cm x 1.5cm
The documents must be properly scanned and all the details to be mentioned should be clear.
- Candidates must upload their recent photographs.
- In the photograph candidate’s facial area must cover 50% of the photograph.
- Candidates must put their signature on a white sheet.
- Applicant must scan their photograph and signature in proper lighting.
- The signature must be done in running hand.
Step 4-Fee Payment
Fee payment will be the last step in the process of application form submission. The candidates have to pay the fees as soon as the application form is complete.
The WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 application fee is to be paid in online mode via credit/debit card and net banking only. Application fee for various courses is given below:
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Examination Fee
Note: The JENPAS UG registration fee deposited is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Step 5- Printout
- A confirmation page will be generated.
- The last step is to take the printout of this confirmation page for future use.
- Candidates are advised to save their registration number as it is to be used later.
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Application Correction
The competent authority will allow making changes in the Registration Form for the specified period only. The details for the same can be checked below in the given points:
- The primary details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name etc. cannot be edited.
- If the applicants wish to change any other detail, He/she can do so during the application correction window by using the “Edit” mode.
- Once the correction window is closed, no requests for correction will be considered.
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Exam Centre
Given below the WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Test centre from which candidates can choose according to their preferences.
- Kolkata – Central
- Kolkata – North / Saltlake
- Kolkata – South
WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 Admit Card
All the applicants can download their admit card for JENPAUH 2021 from the official website after its release. Without, hall ticket candidates will not be permitted to enter into the examination hall.