JENPAS UG 2021 Counselling detailes are yet to be announced by the conducting authority. The JENPAS UG 2021 (formerly known as JENPAUH) 2021 counselling will be done for admission to various undergraduate courses of Nursing, Paramedical & Allied Sciences in Colleges/ Institutes in the State of West Bengal. The counselling process is organised by various bodies for admission in different courses. The process of counselling is thus dependent on the WBJEE JENPAUH counselling 2021 conducting body. The candidates can check counselling process below in the complete article.
JENPAS UG 2021 Counselling Dates
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 counselling dates can be checked below:
JENPAUH 2021 Counselling Dates
|JENPAS UG 2021 Counselling date||to be announced|
|WBJEE JENPAUH-UG 2021 exam date||to be announced|
|WBJEE JENPAUH-UG 2021 Result date||to be announced|
The candidates are advised to connect to the page to know the dates of counselling.
Documents required for JENPAS UG 2021 Counselling
Below are the mandatory documents which are to be produced at the time of WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 counselling. However, as per the conducting body, candidates might be asked to bring in more documents at the time of document verification and admission.
- A hardcopy of the counselling registration form.
- Admit card of the JENPAUH-UG 2021
- Scorecard of the JENPAUH-UG 2021 entrance exam.
- X admit card, marks sheet & certificate
- XII & self-attested xerox copy of the same
- Original SC/ST/PWD/OBC certificate and self-attested xerox copy
- Passport size photographs
- National Identity card like Aadhar card/PAN card/Voter id/Driving Licence, etc.
JENPAS UG 2021 Counselling Process
Those who have appeared for the WBJEE Joint Entrance Test can check JENPAUH UG 2021 counselling process below in the given points:
Step 1 - Applicants are advised to keep checking the official website to know the counselling details. Also, it is updated here on the page.
Step 2 - Report / participate in admission/counselling/seat allotment as per the notice of the counselling body and follow the deadlines set by them.
Step 3 - As per the notification, complete the admission/counselling/seat allotment process and if the seat is allotted appear for documents verification with all necessary documents and pay the requisite admission fee.
Note - Seat-matrix - course & Institute wise seats availability will be announced before the counselling process will begin.
Reservation of Seats for JENPAS UG 2021
Category-wise seat reservation for JENPAS UG 2021 can be checked below:
- The percentage of reservation of seats shall be applicable as per reservation policies of West Bengal state higher education institutes (reservation in admission) act, 2013 and West Bengal state higher education institutes (reservation in admission) rules, 2014.
- The availability of such reserved category seats will be restricted to the West Bengal domiciled only.
- Before the counselling, the list of reserved seats will be announced on the web portal of the competent authority.
- For PwD (Person with benchmark disabilities) reservation will be applied only on not less than 40% disability. The disabilities categories are
- Blindness & low vision
- Deaf & hearing problem
- Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims & muscular dystrophy
- Autism, intellectual disability, specified learning disability & mental illness
- Any other disability as per the West Bengal government.
- Requirements of domicile:
- The candidates will be treated domicile of West Bengal who are residing in Bengal for not less 10 years as on 31 December 2021.
- Whose parents are staying permanently in West Bengal & having a valid permanent address of there.
Courses offered on qualifying JENPAS UG 2021
The candidates will be given seats for admission for following courses:
- B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing)
- B.Sc. CCT (B.Sc. in Critical Care Technology)
- B.Sc. OTT (B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology)
- B.Sc. PT (B.Sc. in Perfusion technology)
- B.Sc. PA (B.Sc. in Physician Assistant)
- B.Sc. Electrophysiology (B.Sc. in Electrophysiology)
- B.Sc. RIS (B.Sc. in Radiology and Imaging Sciences)
- B.Sc. Dialysis (B.Sc. in Dialysis)
- BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- BASLP (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology)
- BMLT (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technician)