JEXPO 2020 Admit Card will be release within one or two week prior to the exam date. The admit card will be issued by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE) on its official website. The admit card will be released to only those candidates who will submit their application form before the last dtae along with the payment of fees. Applicants need to download the admit card from the official website by using their login credentials. Applicants have to bring their admit card in the examination hall. Candidates can go through the article below and get all information related to JEXPO 2020 Admit Card.
JEXPO Admit Card Dates 2020
The following dates for downloading the admit card are given below in a table:
JEXPO 2020 Admit Card Dates
|Admit card download||To be announced soon|
|Examination date||To be announced soon|
The authority will release the hall ticket after the successful submission of the Application Form.
JEXPO/VOLCET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates may check the JEXPO admit card/hall ticket 2020 details through the below mentioned points:
- Candidate can download the JEXPO admit card through the official website.
- Admit card will be downloaded via online mode, no other mode is available to get the admit card.
- Candidates need to provide their credential details for downloading the admit card.
- Applicants need to carry the admit card to the examination hall with them.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the examination without the hall ticket.
- Candidates got to carry their valid id proof with the admit card for identification and verification method.
Documents Required to Take at the JEXPO 2020 Examination Hall
All the applicants must carry all the listed documents at the JEXPO 2020 exmination hall which are given below:
- The hardcopy of the JEXPO exam 2020 admit card.
- Any ID proof like aadhar card/ PAN card/ passport for the identification.
- A passport size post same as uploaded on the JEXPO application form 2020.
How to Download JEXPO 2020 Admit Card Online?
Follow the steps to download the Admit card of JEXPO 2020:
- STEP 1: The candidates need to visit the official website.
- STEP 2: Now candidates will see the "Download JEXPO 2020 Admit Card" button, click on it.
- STEP 3: A new page will appear and the candidate has to enter their provided application number and password to download the admit card.
- STEP 4: The Admit card will appear on the screen.
- STEP 5: Applicants have to download and take print of it. The candidates must take an extra print out of their hall ticket for further reference.
Details Printed on JEXPO Admit Card 2020
Below are the details printed JEXPO Admit card which candidates must check:
- Name of the candidate.
- Category of the candidate.
- Gender of the candidate.
- Roll Number
- Examination Centre Name
- Examination Centre Code
- Examination Centre Address
- Exam Date
- Exam Timings
- Important Instructions for the Candidate
Things Not To Carry In The JEXPO 2020 Examination Hall
All the restricted thing in the JEXPO 2020 examination hall are listed below:
- Any kind of paper and cheats or anything else.
- Watches (Analog / Digital)
- Electronic Device (Mobile phones)
- Calculators (Normal / Scientific)
- Any food Items
Note: If any applicant caught with anything from the above list on the JEXPO 2020 exam day may lead to cancellation of the candidate's exam.
JEXPO 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates have to check below, the whole test pattern of JEXPO 2020:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper test).
- Number of Papers: The exam consists of 2 papers.
- Total Number of Questions: 100 Question
- Time Duration: 120 Minutes
- Total Marks: 100 Marks
- Marking Scheme: Candidate will get One Mark for Each correct response.
JEXPO 2020 Result
The JEXPO result 2020 will be announced on the Second week of May 2020 online on the official website. The candidates have to login with the enrollment number and password to download the merit list. The shortlisted candidates will be able to attend the JEXPO 2020 counselling session for the seat allotments.