JEXPO 2022 Eligibility Criteria is to be decided by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE). WBSCTE is the main conducting authority of the Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic 2022. This Entrance Exam is conducted once a year at the state level. The candidates must know all the information regarding the eligibility before filling the registration form. Interested candidates must fulfil all the eligibility criteria before filling the registration form. Therefore, candidates can go through the following article to know about the JEXPO 2022 Eligibility Criteria.
JEXPO 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed information about JEXPO 2022 Eligibility is provided in this section. Interested candidates can go through the following article to get vital information about eligibility for JEXPO 2022. The application or registration of a candidate will be rejected if the candidate does not match the eligibility criteria. However, if any candidate is found to be ineligible at the time of admission then their candidature will be cancelled in that case.
JEXPO 2022 General Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the given below information related to JEXPO Exam 2022 general eligibility criteria:
- Interested candidates must be Indian citizens.
Eligibility of State:
- The only Candidate with the domicile of West Bengal state can apply.
- Applicants who have studied their class Xth examination from WB can also apply.
- Other state candidates are also eligible to apply outside the state candidates category.
- Candidate must have qualified or appearing in the SSC (high school/10th) or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Minimum age: The minimum age for applying is 15 years. The candidate’s date of birth should not be after 01 July 2005.
- Maximum age: WBSCTE has not set any maximum age for applying.
- Candidate must have Mathematics, Physical Science (Science) and English as mandatory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Applicants should pass with these subjects from any recognized board.
- It is mandatory to score at least 35% marks in aggregate without the marks of an additional subject (without rounding up) in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates must acquire at least pass marks in all three subjects as per their secondary board.
Note: Without rounding up means that any shortfall of marks from the above benchmark will render the candidate ineligible for JEXPO 2022 (Example: 34.99% marks will not be considered as 35%).
- Candidates who are studying in class 10th can also apply.
- Candidates, whose results are awaited or yet to be declared can are also eligible to apply.
Candidates can also check: