JEXPO 2020 Application Form window has been reopened from 14 August until 01 September 2020 for those who have no applied yet. Interested candidates can register themselves for the exam in both online and offline modes. Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic is a State Level entrance examination conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education(WBSCTE) for those candidates who want to take admission in various diploma programmes in Engineering and Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy and various other fields into various government or private polytechnic institutions situated in the state of West Bengal. Candidates can read this complete article to get more information about JEXPO Application Form 2020.
- JEXPO 2020 application window is open again from 14 August until 01 September 2020.
JEXPO 2020 Application Form Dates
Candidates should stay updated with the dates of the examination, in order to avoid chaos. The important dates regarding the JEXPO 2020 are as follows:
JEXPO 2020 Application Form Dates
Application form availability
|14 August 2020|
Submission of application form
|01 September 2020|
Candidates are advised to strictly follow the schedule and don’t wait for the last date to apply.
JEXPO 2020 Application Form
Interested candidates first have to fill the application form for their registration.
- JEXPO 2020 Application form is available by both online mode and offline mode.
- Candidates must check the official website of conducting authority.
- All the Applicants are advised to find the Eligibility criteria & the rest of the info about from this page before filling the application form. Candidates must read the information carefully before applying.
- Candidates should be aware of all the essential dates in order not to miss anything.
- The application fee for the examination should be known, to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Various documents such as scanned photograph, signature and mark sheets should be kept ready at the time of application and various other documents to fill the rest of the details in the form.
- Applicants must fill one form only, else forms will be rejected.
JEXPO 2020 Application Form Details
Candidates should go through the below-mentioned points regarding the examination:
- Candidates can apply for the examination via Online mode and offline mode.
- The application forms are available on the official website.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided by the candidate. Every detail regarding the examination thereafter will be communicated by this email id and mobile number.
- Candidates have to upload the required documents in the prescribed format according to the university.
- Submission of multiple forms by a candidate will be rejected by the authority.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
Documents Required for JEXPO 2020 Application Form Filling
While registration, applicants should keep various documents prepared, scanned on their systems for convenience. The documents required at the time of applying for the examination are given below:
JEXPO Image specification
Left-hand thumb impression
The documents should be properly scanned and all the details should be clear.
How to fill JEXPO 2020 Application Form?
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the application form for JEXPO 2020. In case of any issues, the candidates can refer the following given procedure to avoid any errors. The procedure for filling the application form is as given:
JEXPO ONLINE Registration
- Visit the official website of JEXPO.
- Click on “Online Application for JEXPO 2020” tab.
- Click on "New Candidate Registration”.
- Register yourself by filling in some basic details such as name contact number, email id etc.
- Click on “Register”
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your registered email id and mobile number.
Step 3-ENTER DETAILS:
- Enter all the personal details such as name, gender, date of birth, gender, e-mail ID etc.
- Enter the address details as applicable.
- Candidates should fill all the details properly to avoid mistakes.
- Click “Save and Submit”.
Step 4-ENTER ACADEMIC DETAILS:
- Enter the educational qualification details correctly.
- Fill all the details very carefully.
- Click “Save”.
Step 5-UPLOAD DOCUMENTS: Upload the scanned image of photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression in the prescribed format.
Step 6-FEE PAYMENT:
- The candidates have to pay the fees as soon as the application form is complete.
- The fee once given is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Step 7-PRINT: The last step is to take the printout of the receipt of the payment made as a confirmation of submission of application form for future use.
It is advised to save your registration number as it will be useful later.
JEXPO OFFLINE Registration
Candidate applying by offline mode have to collect the application form from polytechnic institutions affiliated to WBSCTE.
Step 2-PAY THE FEES:
The candidates will have to pay for the application form as the application fee.
Fill up the form carefully, attach the required documents and submit it there itself.
JEXPO 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can check eligibility criteria of JEXPO below in the given points:
- Age – There is no upper age limit in the exam. However, the date of birth of the candidates should not fall after July 01, 2006.
- Academic Qualification – Candidates should have passed class 10th with 35% marks in aggregate of best 5 excluding additional subject.
- Those who are appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply for the test.
- Citizenship – Candidates must be a citizen of India.
JEXPO 2020 Application Fee
The application fee of JEXPO 2020 can be paid in online mode via credit/debit card and net banking or in offline mode via paying the fee at the time of buying the application form. Application fee for various courses is given below:
JEXPO 2020 Registration Fees
Online application (female candidates)
Offline application (female candidates)
The fees deposited is non-refundable in nature under any circumstances.
JEXPO 2020 Admit Card
Jexpo admit card will be released online on the official website. All the candidates are advised to login on the official website to download the JEXPO admit card. All the candidate must carry the hard copy of the admit card at the JEXPO 2020 examination center. The candidates without admit card will not be able to attend the examination.