Applicants should view the JGEEBILS 2022 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the specified course. The goal of this shared test is to alleviate the challenges that students have as a result of many exams. Each college has its own admissions procedure and qualifying requirements. In general, candidates must submit individual applications to each of the participating institutions in which they are interested. Before applying, it is recommended that you read all of the directions thoroughly. This page contains all of the information on JGEEBILS 2022.
JGEEBILS 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for JGEEBILS 2022 is provided here. The candidates are to check whether they are eligible for the course they are applying for in JGEEBILS 2022.
- PhD candidates must have an M.A./M.Sc./M.E./M.Tech/M.S./M.Pharma or an equivalent degree.
- Bachelor's degree in any basic science (physics, chemistry, mathematics, or biology) OR any four-year degree programme leading to a "Bachelor's degree," such as B.Tech., B.E., B.V.Sc., or B.Pharma (4-year course).
- For MSc programmes, a B.Sc./B.Pharm./B.S. degree or equivalent is necessary.
- For MSc-by-Research, a bachelor's degree in physics, chemistry, or any branch of biology is necessary.
- Applicants in their last year of studies are also welcome to apply.
Note: Visit the official website http://univ.tifr.res.in/ and https://www.ncbs.res.in/ for complete course information and eligibility requirements.
For P.hD Course:
- To apply for the Ph.D (Biology) programmes, the candidate must have a Masters in Basic Science (M.Sc. Mathematics/ Physics/ Chemistry/ any discipline of Biology), or any professional Master's Degree (M.Tech/M.Pharma), or any 4-year degree programme (such MBBS, BDS).
- Candidates having an M.Sc. degree in a non-Biology-related subject, such as Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, or Computer Science, who intend to pursue an M.Sc. in Biology, will be given the opportunity to enrol in the I-Ph.D. programme when they apply.
- To be considered for the I-Ph.D./M.Sc, a candidate must have a bachelor's degree in a basic science (mathematics, physics, chemistry, or any branch of biology) or a four-year degree programme such as B.Tech, B.E, B.V.Sc, or B.Pharma.
For M.Sc. (Wildlife Biology & Conservation):
- Candidates with a Bachelor's degree in any area and a significant interest in wildlife research and conservation will be able to apply for the JGEEBILS 2020 test.
- Candidates with a Graduate nationality from Central, South, or Southeast Asia with comparable qualifications are also eligible to apply for JGEEBILS.
JGEEBILS 2022 Admit Card
Candidates must download their admission cards from the university's website at http://univ.tifr.res.in/. Admit cards will only be issued to those who have submitted their applications on or before the deadline. The admission card provides vital information about the tests, such as the exam schedule, location, and instructions that candidates must follow throughout the testing period.
JGEEBILS 2022 Exam Pattern
- The exam's first section has 15 questions on broad topics.
- Section B, which comprises 15 questions, covers the Biology topic.
- The subject of Section-C, which comprises 15 questions, is physics.
- Section D, which comprises 15 questions, is dedicated to chemistry.