The Joint Graduate Entrance Examination for Biology and Interdisciplinary Life Sciences or JGEEBILS is a well-known combined graduate entrance examination for biology and interdisciplinary life sciences. It primarily consists of a nationwide admission examination. The Tata Institute of Fundamental Research or TIFR is in charge of administering the test. This well-known exam is held once a year to admit applicants to a variety of graduate programmes, including physics, chemistry, mathematics, biology, and computer and systems sciences. It has begun on the Mumbai campus as well as many other TIFR National Centers. On the basis of the qualifying requirements, a large number of candidates take this entrance test each year. This page will provide you with information on the test, including exam specifics, exam dates, exam results, exam fees, and so on.
JGEEBILS 2022 Exam Pattern
The applicants must check JGEEBILS 2022 exam pattern to prepare for the examination which is given below:
- Object-oriented multiple-choice questions are the most common type of inquiry (MCQs).
- Themes studied in the undergraduate and master's levels at an Indian university will be the basis for the questions.
- Scheme of Grading: In multiple-choice questions, each correct answer is worth three points. You will receive 5 points for each correct answer in the Numerical and Symbolic portion.
- Negative Marking: The only portion with a one-point penalty is the MCQ part.
The examination will be divided into three parts. Part A will be shared by the fields of Computer Science and Systems Science. Part B will focus on computer science, while Part C will concentrate on system science.
- Exam time allotted: 3 hours
- Multiple-choice questions (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Negative Marking: Each incorrect answer will be deducted one point.
There has been a change in the test schedule for applicants seeking admission to TIFR's several mathematics programmes, including the Ph.D. and Integrated Ph.D. programmes in Mumbai and Delhi.
- Exam time limit: 2 hours
- Question types: multiple-choice questions (MCQs) with an objective
- 15 multiple-choice questions and 25 true/false questions will be asked.
JGEEBILS 2022 Syllabus
Applicants must select the curriculum, which consists of Multiple Choice Questions Covering Basics Only in Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and Biology, for better test preparation.
JGEEBILS 2022 Admit Card
In the list below, the applicant must verify all the crucial points concerning JGEEBILS 2022 admit card:
- After the exam date was announced and the application form was successfully submitted, the admission card was issued.
- The admission card was made available via the TIRF official website in an online format.
- To attend the examination, all applicants are recommended to print out a physical copy of their admit card.
- At the JGEEBILS test venue, the applicant must provide at least one ID evidence in addition to the admission card for verification.
JGEEBILS 2022 Preparation Tips
Candidates can use the JGEEBILS 2022 Preparation Tips listed below to assist them achieve a high score and so qualify for the JGEEBILS exam:
- Candidates must create a schedule before beginning their JGEEBILS test preparations, and they must stick to it.
- You must also be familiar with the whole JGEEBILS syllabus, examination structure, and grading scheme.
- They may also solve sample papers and previous year's exam papers.
- Applicants must take as many online and offline mock exams as possible to assess and evaluate their level of preparation and gain an understanding of the JGEEBILS exam.
- Before two or three days before the major examination, create notes on crucial topics and revise them.