Tata Institute of Fundamental Research will release the JGEEBILS 2022 Application form on the online official portal. Those interested in applying to the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) for admission to one of their graduate programmes, such as Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Biology, Computer & Systems Sciences, must get an application form from the TIFR's official website. Details about the application form can be found here.
- The application form is available on the official website.
- Each subject will have its own application form.
- The candidate must put in educational information such as passed examinations and grades.
- In the supplied format, upload scanned images of photographs, signatures, and left thumb impressions.
- Make the application fee payment.
JGEEBILS 2022 Application Form
The candidate can review all of the relevant details of JGEEBILS application form 2022 in the following list:
- The application form was made available via the TIFR official website in an online format.
- Before applying for the exam, the candidate must meet all of the eligibility requirements.
- Candidates must first register on the official website with a valid ID and password in order to fill out the application form.
- Applicants are advised to fill out the application form entirely and accurately, or else the TIFR will reject the candidate's JGEEBILS application.
JGEEBILS 2022 How to Fill?
The following is the whole method for submitting an application for JGEEBILS 2022:
- All instructions and information brochures/prospectuses must be read by applicants seeking admission.
- Fill out the registration application form completely, either online or offline.
- Name, Father/Mother Name, Gender, Aadhaar Cards, Birth Date, Mobile/Phone Number, Qualification Details, and Certificate are all required fields in the JGEEBILS 2022 Application Form.
- Then, as instructed on the online page, upload the passport-size image/signature in the specified format.
- After that, pay the application fees using a credit card, debit card, or net banking, or by DD.
- Candidates must make a demand draught in the name of the "Tata Institute of Fundamental Research" payable in Mumbai and mail it to the university.
- Complete the application and print a copy for the next step.
JGEEBILS 2022 Selection Process
- All candidates must take the written test, which is held at several locations around the country.
- Those who pass this test will advance to the next round.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the written test and the information sought in the supplemental application material.
- A separate written test including general knowledge, analytical and mathematical abilities, wildlife biology, and an essay on a conservation issue is required for the M.Sc. Wildlife Biology and Conservation.
- Up until the Entrance Test, the NCBS and DBS admission processes for Ph.D./Int. Ph.D. programmes are identical. In Bangalore and Mumbai, separate interviews will be held.
- NCBS interviews are conducted in two parts over the course of three days.
- In each case, the DBS conducts a single interview.
- In February/March 2019, the DBS conducts a single interview in Mumbai.
- The Joint Graduate Entrance Examination for Biology and Interdisciplinary Life Sciences is also known as the TIFR Nationwide Entrance Examination for Biology (GS-2019) (JGEEBILS).
JGEEBILS 2022 Highlights
The candidates can check below in the table JGEEBILS 2022 highlights:
|Examination Name||Joint Graduate Entrance Examination for Biology and Interdisciplinary Life Sciences (JGEEBILS)|
|Conducted Body||Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR)|
|Level of Examination||National Level|
|Courses||Ph.D (I-Ph.D), Ph.D graduate programs, M.Sc, Integrated M.Sc in Biology subject|
|Examination Mode||CBT (Computer Based Test)|