JIPMER PG 2020 Application form last date for July session has been extended till 18 May 2020. The exam will be conducted on 21 June 2020. It is a national level entrance test conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research(JIPMER) which offers admission in MD and MS courses. This exam is conducted in two sessions i.e. January session and July session. Candidates can get all the important information related to JIPMER PG Application Form 2020.
JIPMER PG Latest Updates:
- JIPMER PG 2020 registrations last date has been extended up to 18 May 2020 due to the spread of novel coronavirus in India.
JIPMER PG 2020 Application Form Dates
Candidates must check the given table related to JIPMER PG 2020 Application form important dates:
For July Session
July Session Dates for JIPMER PG(MD/MS) 2020 Application Form
|Starting of Online Registration||04 March 2020|
|End of Online Registration||18 May 2020|
|JIPMER PG 2020 Exam Date||16 May 2020 21 June 2020|
JIPMER PG 2020 Application Form
Aspirants must check the given below points to get the detailed information for the JIPMER PG registration form 2020:
- JIPMER PG exam 2020 application form/examination form is only available on the Online mode.
- Application form for JIPMER PG registration has been released on 04 March 2020 (July session). The last date to apply for JIPMER PG exam is 18 May 2020.
- Candidate must upload the scanned copy of signature and photograph.
- If candidates fill their incorrect or incomplete than the application will be rejected.
- Candidates must be very careful while filling the form because no changes will be possible. They have to fill the application again with charges.
- JIPMER PG exam dates have been released on the official website by the authorities.
- Candidates should keep a copy of their filled application form which has Application number, Personal Details, Scanned Photograph and signature and payment details.
- In case, the candidate has found any error in their JIPMER PG 2020 application form, a new application has to be submitted along with the prescribed fee. The earlier application will automatically be cancelled.
How to Apply for JIPMER PG 2020?
Candidates must go through the following JIPMER PG 2020 registration process while filling the application form for JIPMER PG :
- Step 1: Go to the JIPMER official website.
- Step 2: Click on “Apply on-line MD/MS/MDS admission 2020 Session”
- Step 3: Enter email id and phone number
- Step 4: submit all the required details
- Step 5: Candidates must read the prospects or instruction carefully
- Step 6: Recheck and submit the application form
Documents Required while Filling JIPMER PG 2020 Application Form
Below mentioned is the data or documents list, candidates must keep in mind while filling application form:
- Personal information (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parents’ name, parents’ mobile number, etc.).
- Address for communication
- Eligibility degree details
- College name and address
- Choice of JIPMER examination cities
- High-quality image of the candidate’s colour photograph
- High-quality image of the candidate’s signature
- Scanned copy of the Category certificate(Certificate to be produced during the counselling should be not older than one year)
- Details of the valid Identity Document
- Candidate should be required to submit the scanned copy of the sponsorship certificate. (For Indian candidates sponsored by Govt. (Central/State/Services))
- Net-banking/debit card/credit card details for fee payment.
Image Specifications for JIPMER PG 2020 Application Form
The candidates must upload their passport photo and signature image in the correct format as it appears on the JIPMER PG admit card for the exam. Scanned Images of Candidate Photograph and Candidate Signature should be in the following format:
JIPMER PG 2020 Images details
|Document Type||Image Dimensions||Image Size||Format|
|Candidate’s photograph||30mm width x 45mm Height||20 KB - 200 KB||JPEG/JPG|
|Candidate’s signature||80mm Width X 35mm||20 KB - 200 KB||JPEG/JPG|
- Black & White / Polaroid photographs are not acceptable.
- Photograph MUST be taken on or after 01 July 2019
- The photograph must be taken with a placard while the placard is being held by the candidate indicating the name of candidate and date of taking photograph.
- The name and date on the photograph should be legible.
JIPMER PG 2020 Application Fee
Candidate has to pay registration fee according to their category. Check the below details for the same:
JIPMER PG Registration Fee 2020
|General (UR)/OCI/EWSs/OBC||Rs. 1600/-|
|SC/ST ||Rs. 1200/-|
|Foreign National||Rs. 3000/-|
|OPH / PwD||Exempted From Application Fees|
Application fees will not be refunded once it is submitted.
What to do in case of Payment Failure?
Many candidates face the problem of payment failure while filling JIPMER PG 2020 Application Form, below are conditions for payment failure:
- Amount not Debited: In that case, the candidate receives a message from their bank that the payment could not be processed. And the candidate also sees the payment failure message on the screen.
- Amount is Debited: In that case, the candidate can send email to the payments platform and check the status of that payment.
- In some cases, a transaction fails on the receiver sides, but the payment gets debited from the candidate's account. Then, the amount gets automatically refunded by the bank within 30 working days.
Note: Most of the bank don't notify a user about a refund, candidate be sure to check their bank statement to ensure the refund has come.
Reasons for Payment Failure
- Bad Internet Connection
- Authorization failure
- Authentication failure – Wrong details entered
- Delayed notification
- Payment gateway failure
- Old Debit / Credit Cards should not be used for payment of fees
How to fill the JIPMER PG 2020 Application Form
The candidates will need to follow the below-mentioned steps for examination form filling:
Step 1 - Visit the Official website
Step 2 - Registration
- For registration enter the required details viz; name, email-id, etc.
- Password will be created which will be sent on the registered mail id.
Step 3 - Login
- Login with the credentials login id and password.
Step 4 - Fill in the other details asked.
Step 5 - Upload the scanned images of the documents.
Step 6 - Make the Payment
- After above all, the applicants have to make the online fee payment.
Step 7 - Get the printout of the filled form for the future uses.
JIPMER PG 2020 Admit Card
The JIPMER PG admit card 2020 will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. All the candidate are advised to carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the JIPMER PG 2020 examination centre. Without admit card applicants will not be allowed in the JIPMER PG exam hall. Candidates must sure remember to carry valid id proof at the examination hall.