JKLU EET 2021 Application forms are out. It is also known as J.K Lakshmipat University Engineering Entrance Test 2021 will be conducted by J.K Lakshmipat University, Jaipur. The exam is conducted yearly at the University Level. The candidates can also take admission to this University based on their score in national-level engineerings admission tests, such as JEE or any other equivalent state-level engineering entrance examination. If the candidates have not appeared in any national level or state-level engineering tests, they will have to appear in JKLU EET(Engineering Entrance Test). The candidates must go through the complete article to know all about JKLU EET 2021 exam like the Application form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, etc.
JKLU EET 2021 Result Dates
Applicants can check the dates regarding JKLU EET 2021 Result which is mentioned below:
To be notified
To be notified
JKLU EET 2021 Result
The JKLU EET 2021 Rank card will be published at the official website by the conducting authority. The detailed information for the JKLU EET 2021 result is mentioned below:
- The Score Card and the marks obtained by the candidate will be available for download on the date announced by the authority
- The merit list of the entrance exam will be prepared based on the performance of the applicants.
- The authority will not send the rank card to an individual via post or via mail.
- Rank card will be available on the official website.
How to check JKLU EET 2021 Result?
Candidates must go through the below mentioned details of steps to check JKLU EET 2021 Result:
- Go to the official website or click on the link available on this page
- Then the login page will open in a new tab
- Enter the login ID and password in the given space, and click on the submit button
- JKLU EET result will be displayed on the screen in PDF format.
- Download it and preserve it for further use.
JKLU EET 2021 Scholarships
The scholarships for JKLU EET 2021 will be offered to the meritorious students based on their examination scores in 10+2. Scholarships from 25% to 100% of tuition fees will be given to the candidates:
|Scholarships||Percentage Marks (10+2)|
|Equivalent to 100% of tuition fees||96% & above|
|Equivalent to 75% of tuition fees||91% to 95.99%|
|Equivalent to 50% of tuition fees||86% to 90.99%|
|Equivalent to 25% of tuition fees||75% to 85.99%|