JKLU EET 2020 Application form is available on the official website. It is also known as J.K Lakshmipat University Engineering Entrance Test 2020 will be conducted by J.K Lakshmipat University, Jaipur. The exam is conducted yearly at the University Level. The candidates can also take admission in this University based on their score in national- level engineering admission tests, such as JEE or any other equivalent state-level engineering entrance examination. If the candidates have not appeared in any of the national level or any state-level engineering tests, they will have to appear in JKLU EET(Engineering Entrance Test). This year admission to engineering programs is based on the score in Class 12th Examination due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The exam will be conducted for admission into the B.Tech courses in the following fields viz, Computer Science Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering. The candidates must go through the complete article to know all about JKLU EET 2020 exam like Application form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, etc.
- Application Form for JKLU EET 2020 has been started, candidates can apply till the deadline will be announced by the Authority.
- Admission to Engineering courses will be given as per the candidate's score in the Class 12th Examination due to the unavoidable situation of COVID-19.
JKLU EET 2020 Application Form
The candidates need to be very careful while filling the JKLU EET 2020 Application Form. Also, they must ensure that they submit the application form on or before the last date. Following are the details about JKLU EET Application Form:
- The examination form is available on the official website of J.K Lakshmipat University.
- While the last date for filling and hence submitting the JKLU Applications is 08 February 2020.
- Furthermore, the application fee will not be refunded back.
- Besides this, the candidates must fill all the mandatory details in the application form.
- After filling the form must get the printout of it for future use.
JKLU EET 2020 Application Fee
The candidates must submit the application fee as without the form would not be accepted.
- The candidates will be required to submit an application fee of Rs.600/- for JKLU exam.
- The application fee once paid will not be refunded in any case.
JKLU EET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to carefully read the JKLU EET Eligibility 2020. Also, they need to make sure that they fill the application form only after ensuring their eligibility for JKLU EET 2020 entrance exam. Following are the details about JKLU EET Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates should have cleared their 10+2 exam with at least 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST Candidates).
- Also, they must have 50% marks or equivalent grade in Physics, Mathematics and any one of these four optional subjects (Biotechnology, Biology, Computer Science, Chemistry) in 10+2.
- The candidate should have completed their 10+2 from a recognized Central/State Board/University Examination in India or any foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Besides this, candidates who will be appearing for their 10+2 final exam will also be eligible to apply.
- Furthermore, the candidates who have done their Diploma (3-year Polytechnic programme) from a recognized Institute with at least 45% marks will also be eligible for admission in lateral entry into 2nd year of B.Tech, in any of the engineering programmes offered at JKLU University.
- Foreign Nationals/ Persons of Indian Origin/Non-Resident Indian candidates will also be considered for admission based on their marks in 10+2 or any other equivalent exam.
- The candidates will have to appear in any one of the national level engineering exam, such as JEE or any other state-level engineering entrance exam equivalent to it. If the candidate has not given any national level engineering exam, they must appear in JKLU Engineering Entrance Test to get admission in the engineering programmes.
JKLU EET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for the JK Engineering Entrance 2020 will be released on the official website. The hall ticket can be downloaded from the official website. The admit card will have to be kept safely until the admission process is over. No applicants will be allowed to enter the exam hall without the hall ticket/admit card. The applicants who don't have internet facility can avail the hall ticket from I.T section of BOBEE on the nominal fee of Rs 100/- on any working day at the below-mentioned offices:
- BOPEE Office, Bhagat-i-Barzullah, opposite J&K Bank, Srinagar-190005 (10 A.M. to 5 P.M).
- BOPEE Office, 4th Floor, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu-180012 (10 A.M. to 5 P.M.);
JKLU EET 2020 Results
The JKLU EET 2020 results will be declared after the entrance exam will be over. The candidates will be able to download the scorecard from the official website on entering the login details. The rankcard will have the details of the scores of the entrance exam. Merit-based assessment of candidates, focusing on attitude and aptitude, to help them benefit from the unique learning experience at JKLU.
JKLU EET 2020 Scholarships
The scholarships for JKLU EET 2020 will be offered to the meritorious students based on their examination scores in 10+2. Scholarships from 25% to 100% of tuition fees will be given to the candidates:
|Scholarships||Percentage Marks (10+2)|
|Equivalent to 100% of tuition fees||96% & above|
|Equivalent to 75% of tuition fees||91% to 95.99%|
|Equivalent to 50% of tuition fees||86% to 90.99%|
|Equivalent to 25% of tuition fees||75% to 85.99%|
Additional Scholarships to the Highly Meritious Students can be checked below:
|Class XII 2018/19 Aggregate Percentage|
(excluding Physical Education/ Fine Arts/ Performing Arts/Vocational / Non written Subjects)
|Tuition Scholarship||Professional Specialisation Scholarship||Hostel Assistantship||International PG Assistance||Semester Abroad Scholarship|
|90%-100%||Equivalent to 100% of Tuition Fee||Equivalent to 100% of IBM specialisation fee, if opted||Equivalent to 50% of hostel accommodation charges, if opted||Guidance and career services support for higher education overseas, if opted||Equivalent to 50% of semester exchange cost if selected to any partner universities in India(like IIT) or overseas|
|85%-90%||Equivalent to 75% of Tuition Fee||Equivalent to 75% of IBM specialization fee, if opted||Equivalent to 50% of hostel accommodation charges, if opted||Guidance and career services support for higher education overseas, if opted.||No Scholarship|
Note- The important point to be noted:
- For 90% - 100%-
- The candidates will get these benefits in all years if a student will achieve 9.0 or higher CGPA.
- If CGPA falls below 9.0 but above or equal to 8.5 then scholarship equals to 75% of fees will be awarded.
- For 85% - 90%- If CGPA will be 8.5 or above then the above-mentioned scholarship will be awarded.
JKLU EET 2020 Admission Process
Selection of a student at JKLU will be finalised after a series of evaluative steps. The admission process for JKLU for Engineering Courses are as follows:
- Counselling and interview with the JKLU admissions team provided the student meets the eligibility criteria.
- Merit-based assessment of candidates, focusing on attitude and aptitude, to help them benefit from the unique learning experience at JKLU.
The fee structure for J.K Lakshmipat University Engineering is Rs 1,78,200 as per last year's record.
JKLU EET 2020 Highlights
The highlights for JKLU EET 2020 are as follows:
|Exam Name ||JKLU EET 2020|
|Full Name||J.K Lakshmipat University Engineering Entrance Test |
|Conducting Body||J.K Lakshmipat University, Jaipur|
|Level of Exam||University Level|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
|Purpose of Examination||For enrollment into B.Tech Courses|
|JKLU EET Official website||https://www.jklu.edu.in/admissions/b-tech/|
About JK Laksmipat University
The JK Lakshmipat University was established in the year 2011 situated in the city of Jaipur, India. JK Lakshmipat University is spread in the area of 30 acres. It has different centres for Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Communication & Critical Thinking, Data Sciences & Operations Excellence. It has various institutes of Engineering & Technology, Management & Design. The University has signed MoU with reputed Universities in the U.S , the Asia Pacific Regions & Europe regions for building alliances relating to:
- Exchange of faculty, students, and researchers.
- Cooperation in joint research, lectures, symposia and country visit for students.
- Exchange of data, documentation and research material in the fields of mutual interest.
- Cooperative educational programmes.
- To evolve new courses with an integrated multi-disciplinary approach offering multiple skills in the field of Management, Engineering, and Technology besides other disciplines to follow. The University provides various programmes like:
- Pinnacle MBA