JKLU EET 2021 Application Form has been released by JK Lakshmipat University (JKLU), Jaipur. JKLU EET 2021 exam will be organised at the university level for the aspirants who want to take admission in the engineering courses provided by the JK Lakshmipat University. Although the JKLU considers the score of national-level engineering admission tests, such as JEE or any other equivalent exam but those who have missed the opportunity in appearing in those exams can appear in the JKLU Engineering Entrance Test and can take the admission as per their score in the exam. Interested aspirants can go through the complete article to know about the JKLU Application Form 2021 details.
JKLU EET 2021 Application Form has been released. Candidates can apply here- Apply Now.
JKLU EET 2021 Application Dates
The candidates can check the JKLU Engineering Entrance exam dates below in the table. The dates mentioned are tentative in nature, hence candidates are requested to keep visiting the page to know the exact dates.
JKLU EET 2021 Registration Dates
|Commencement of online application form and registration||Released|
|Last date of an online application form and uploading of document||May 2021 (tentative)|
JKLU EET 2021 Application Form
The candidates must know the eligibility for the exam before filling the JKLU EET 2021 Registration Form. Interested applicants must keep in mind below mentioned important instructions before filling the application form:
- Candidate must apply online on the official website only.
- Upload the scanned copy of photographs, signature and other documents like category certificate (if applicable), PwD certificate (if applicable).
- Candidates must check the application status continuously whether their online application form is received, under scrutiny, accepted, defective, status after rectification, Rejected with valid reason.
- Application fees will be paid through any of the electronic payment modes or offline mode.
Details to be filled in JKLU EET Application form 2021
Below mentioned are the details to be filled in the Application Form:
- Personal information (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parents’ name, parents’ mobile number, etc.). Please note that the name of the candidate in the online application form must exactly be the same as per the qualifying degree certificate.
- Address for communication (including PIN code).
- Eligibility degree details.
- College name and address with PIN code.
- Choice of Examination cities.
Documents to be Uploaded in JKLU EET 2021 Application form
Following are the documents which will be needed to upload in the online application form:
- A High-quality image of the candidate’s colour photograph.
- A High-quality image of the candidate's signature conforming to the requirements specified.
- Qualified exam certificates
- High School and Intermediate level certificates
JKLU EET 2021 Application Fees
The candidates must pay the registration fees to complete the process of form filling. Please check the registration fee details below:
Modes of Payment
- Online Payment: The Candidate can pay the fee using Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit card, Paytm, etc.
- Offline Payment: In offline method via Demand Draft.
DD should be drawn in favour of the Director & send it along with the Application Form to the address JK Lakshmipat University address:
JK Lakshmipat University Near Mahindra SEZ,
P.O. 302 026, Ajmer Road, Mahapura, Rajasthan 302026.
JKLU EET Registration Fees 2021
|All Category candidates||Rs 600/-|
Before making the payment for a fee the applicants must know that the competent authority will not refund the Application Fees once it will be submitted.
How to Apply for JKLU EET 2021 Application Form?
Candidates must have to follow the given instruction while filling the JKLU EET 2021 application form online:
- Applicants need to apply online only " https://applications.jklu.edu.in/ "
- Candidates have to first register on the official website, by entering their name, valid email, a working mobile number and a password.
- Applicants must not use anybody else email ID.
- Only one candidate can be registered with one email address.
- Candidates must give their own mobile number because all the information will also be sent via SMS.
- Enrollment ID of candidates will be sent on registered email id.
- Candidates must use their enrollment id along with the password for all JKLU EET 2021 related exams.
- Candidates must keep their enrollment id along with password safe and confidential.
JKLU EET 2021 Online Application form
Application forms for JK Lakshmipat University Engineering Entrance Test 2021 would be filled through online mode only. Applications sent through any other mode as would be straight away rejected. Candidates need to check the below steps for filling the online application form:
Step 1- Visit the official website
- The aspirants will have to visit the official website " https://applications.jklu.edu.in/
- On the right corner of the home page Apply Now the link is given.
- After clicking on the link the applicants will be redirected to the page where different courses will be mentioned with Apply Now options.
- Click on Apply Now for B.Tech.
Step 2 - Registration
- Fill in the details asked for registration.
- After that login id and password will be sent to the email.
- Click on that to activate the account.
Step 3 - Login
- To fill the remaining details the applicants will need to log in with the login id and password.
- Fill in the details like Parent's name, Select exam city name, etc.
Step 4 - Upload
- The candidates will need to upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature in the prescribed format only.
Step 5 - Fee Payment
- After filling in all the above details make the Application fee payment.
Step 6 - The applicants must take the printout of the form for all the future references.
JKLU EET Offline Application Form and Fee
The applicants who want to apply offline will have to fill the form on the official website only as of the process mentioned above for online. After that download the filled form and send it to the office of JK Lakshmipat University along with the important documents and Demand Draft of Rs 600/-.