JKSSB Recruitment 2021 for various District/ Divisional/ UT Cadre posts has been released. The Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) has released the latest vacancies on its website. The last date to fill the JKSSB application form is 20 July 2021. So, the interested candidates can check the JKSSB Recruitment 2021 notification from the official website. There are a total of 503 vacancies offered by JKSSB. Check more details about JKSSB Notification, latest job vacancies, last date to apply, number of posts, admit card, result, selection list, etc, from this article.
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check about the JKSSB upcoming jobs from the status given in the table below:
JKSSB Latest Recruitnment 2021
Application Form for the Advertisement No 3 of 2021
Tentative Merit List/ Result for Class IV posts Advertisement No 01 of 2020
- JKSSB Recruitment Advertisement No. 03/2021 Application form has been released. The last date to apply is 20 July 2021. Click Here to apply now.
JKSSB 2021 Recruitment Important Dates
The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board has released the JKSSB dates for various departments under the provision of Jammu and Kashmir. The official authority releases the advertisement for different posts and the last date to apply. Check the dates of the JKSSB recruitment application form from the table given below:
Advertisement No- 03/2021.
Date of Commencement of the online application form
20 June 2021
Last date to apply for the posts
20 July 2021
to be announced
JKSSB Cut Off
to be announced
Merit List of eligible candidates
to be announced
to be announced
to be announced
JKSSB Recruitment Application Form 2021
The official authority of the Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board has released the application from various posts. Therefore, the candidates who are interested in pursuing a government job in various departments of J&K must fill the JKSSC recruitment application form online. The applicants must read the eligibility criteria and minimum education qualifications before applying for JKSSB recruitment. After completing all the details and paying the application fees, candidates must keep a copy of the form for future references.
How to Apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2021?
The application form for various posts under Jammu Kashmir Service Selection Board will be advertised on the official website or in the local newspapers. In order to apply online for JKSSB candidates can check the steps given below:
- In the first step, candidates must visit the official website of JKSSB, jkssb.nic.in.
- Now check the latest job vacancies in the “Advertisement” section. Here you will find all the upcoming job vacancies detailed information.
- Further, the applicants must click on new user registration.
- Enter all the details like name, contact number, email id, and register yourself.
- In the next step, click on ‘Apply Now’ to fill the application form for the most eligible post.
- Then fill in all the required details in the application form like personal details, education qualification, contact details, etc.
- Next, the applicants must upload the scanned copies of the required documents, photograph, and signature in the format as prescribed in the advertisement.
- Preview the application form before the final submission.
- Now pay the application fees of the JKSSB recruitment form.
- Finally, take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future references.
JKSSB Application Fees
The candidates must pay the requisite amount as the application fees of JKSSB. You can pay using online modes. This fee is non-refundable. The application form without the fee payment shall be rejected. The details of the application fee have been given below:
Rs. 350/- + Bank Charges
Eligibility Criteria for JKSSB Recruitment
Applicants must check the minimum requirements before applying for the JKSSB Job recruitment application form. The eligibility criteria like age limit, education qualification, etc are mentioned in the advertisement brochure. However, we have also given the basic eligibility requirements in the table given below:
Age Limit- The minimum and maximum age limits for various categories of candidates are mentioned below:
Upper Age limit
Government Service, contractual employment
Physically Challenged Person
Education Qualification- for various posts the minimum education qualification is different. So, the candidates must check the educational requirements for each post from the advertisement brochure. Check the criteria for education qualification given in the table below:
Post/ Advertisement No
Minimum Education Qualification
– 03/2021 –
Graduate/ Post Graduate from any Recognized University
For Accounts Assistant Posts
Graduation in any stream from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks for open merit and 45% for reserved category.
For Class IV Posts:
Candidates will have to be 10th (Matriculation) Pass or 12th Pass from a recognized board.
JKSSB 2021 Exam Pattern
The candidates must check the exam pattern and marking scheme for various posts advertised under JKSSB. With the help of exam pattern, candidates can prepare more efficiently and score maximum marks in the written exam. The written exam pattern for various posts are given below:
For class 4th post
Number of Questions
Science and General Awareness
For Accounts Assistant Post
Statistics and Math
General knowledge of Jammu and Kashmir
Accountancy and booking keeping
The candidates who have applied for the Jammu Kashmir Service Selection Board recruitment exam must check the syllabus before appearing for the exam. The syllabus for each post is different. However, the JKSSB 2021 syllabus for all Class IV and Account Assistant posts are given below:
Accountant Assistant Posts
Class IV Posts
General Knowledge with special reference to J&K
Knowledge of Computer Applications
General Awareness and Science
Accountancy and Book Keeping
JKSSB Admit Card 2021
The official authority will issue the JKSSB 2021 admit card to all the eligible candidates. Candidates must know the important details of the admit card as given below:
- The admit card of JKSSB will be available online on the official website of the Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board.
- JKSSB Hall ticket will be available in PDF format.
- Candidates can download the admit card of JKSSB by entering their registration/ roll number and captcha code.
- Admit card contains details like name of the post applied for, date and day of the exam, exam centre name, things allowed and not allowed inside the exam premises, important instructions for the candidates.
- Applicants must carry the admit card on the day of the exam.
- Without a valid hall ticket, entry will be restricted in the exam hall.
- Also, carry a photo ID proof along with the hall ticket.
JKSSB Selection List
The Jammu Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) will release the list of shortlisted candidates. Candidates must check the JKSSB selection list and details given below:
- Only those candidates who qualify for the minimum cut off will be listed in the selection list.
- The selection list will be released before the announcement of the final result.
- Candidates can check their names on the list and participate in the further recruitment process.
- The selection list will be released in PDF format on the official website.
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Result
The official authority will release the JKSSB Recruitment result for the written exam. Candidates can check the following details about the result:
- The result will be available online on the official website.
- It will contain the details like the name of the post, marks scored in a particular paper, qualifying status, etc.
- Once the result is announced, candidates can download it from the link available in the updates section.
- Download and save a copy of the score card of JKSSB, for any future references.
JKSSB Counselling and Document Verification
The candidates who have qualified in the JKSSB recruitment exam must participate in the counselling process. The following list of documents are required for JKSSB Counselling:
- Degree educational certificate of completion of graduation post – Graduation Ph.D. Degree
- 10+2 mark sheet or Diploma certificate
- Class 10 school mark sheet
- Caste or category certificate
- Persons with disabilities certificate
- Domicile certificate
Highlights of JKSSB Recruitment 2021
A detailed overview of the JKSSB Recruitment exam are given below:
Name of the Exam
JKSSB Recruitment Exam 2021
Exam Conducting Authority Name
Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board
Name of Posts
Cadre Posts of Class –IV (District/ Divisional or Union Territory)
Account Assistant (Panchayat)
Number of Posts
503 for JKSSC 03/2021
927 for JKSSB 01/2021
2311 for JKSSB 02/2021
Application Form for Advertisement No- 03/2021 Released
Candidate Selection process
Written Exam, Document Verification & Final Selection
Jammu & Kashmir
Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board is also known as JKSSB. This is a state government body that conducts the recruitment exams for various Departments for the posts in government offices and its subordinates in J&K. The JKSSB consists of selection committed that conducts the counselling and interview of the candidates who have qualified in the written exam.