JNU CET Admission 2020 is known as Jaipur National University Combined Entrance Test. Through this entrance exam candidates can get the admission into UG Programmes, PG Programmes like MTech, MCA, MBA, etc.Courses are also provided in the streams of Business & Management Studies, Accounting & Commerce, IT & Software, Humanities & Social Sciences, Teaching & Education, Engineering, etc. Interested candidates can apply online on the official website of the University. Read the complete article to know more about Jaipur National University Admission 2020 from this page.
- JNU Admission 2020 Application form can be filled online on the portal.
JNU Admission 2020 Application Form
Candidates can apply at Jaipur National University either in the online or offline mode. Candidates applying in the online mode need to visit the official website of the varsity and fill as well as submit the application form there. Such candidates can pay the application fee also in the online mode.
Candidates applying in the offline mode can either download Jaipur National University application form from the varsity’s official website or purchase it from the below-mentioned address. Along with the application form, such candidates also need to submit the application fee in the form of a Demand Draft (DD) issued in favor of Jaipur National University and payable at Jaipur.
JNU Admission 2020 Application Fee
Check the fee details below in the given points:
- Mode of Payment: Candidates have to pay the fees in offline mode.
- JNU Admission 2020 Application fee: Rs 1100/-
Jaipur National University (Seedling Academy Campus)
Near New RTO Office
Jaipur Agra Bypass-Jagatpura
Jaipur – 302 017
JNU Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
JNU Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria is mentioned below;
- All candidates who have cleared Class XII from a recognized board are eligible to apply for UG course admissions at Jaipur National University. Also, all candidates who have cleared their graduation from a recognized university are eligible for PG admissions at Jaipur National University.
- For Research courses the applicants msut have passed PG degree from a recognised board.
JNU Admission 2020 Exam Pattern
JNU Admission 2020 Exam Pattern is mentioned below;
JNU Admission 2020 Paper Pattern
Mode of Examination
Type of Questions
+1 for Correct and NO Negative Marking
Medium of examination
JNU Admission 2020 section wise division of questions;
Number of Questions
General Awareness (including General English)
JNU Admission 2020 Admit Card
JNU Admission 2020 Admit Card will be available 10 days before the examination and will have a few guidelines to be followed which students are requested to follow up to have a hassle free sail through the examination;
- Admit Card along with Photo Identity proof should be carried to the Test Centre at the time of the test. An acceptable photo identity is any one of the following;
- Driving license
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- AADHAR Card (UID)
- Admit Card if found with incorrect details shall lead to debarring of the candidate from appearing for the entrance examination.
- The Admit Card will be released on the official website by the month of April, 2020 and shall contain the following information:
- Name of Candidate
- Registration Number of the Candidate
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Examination Center
JNU Result 2020
JNU Result 2020 CET will be declared at the official website. Jaipur National University Combined Entrance Test results contain the names of candidates qualifying for the next round of admissions (if applicable)/ admissions.
Candidates can check their JNU CET 2020 result by clicking on the Result link present on the website. It may be noted that date of release of Jaipur National University Combined Entrance Test 2020 results is not out yet. The page will be updated once the notification regarding the same is out on the official website of the varsity.
JNU Admission Process for UG & PG Courses
Check the details for the same below in the given points:
- Admissions at Jaipur National University are done both on the basis of merit as well as Jaipur National University Combined Entrance Test (JNU CET). It may be noted that for some UG and PG courses such as BA/BBA LLB, B Ed, and M Ed the university also accepts state/ national level entrance exam scores. Therefore, candidates having valid CLAT scores (for BA/BBA LLB), PTET scores (for B Ed), and PMET scores (for M Ed) are exempted from appearing for JNU CET exam.
- It may also be noted that for MBA the university only accepts MAT/ CAT/ CMAT/ XAT/ etc. scores for admissions and does not conduct any entrance exam. After getting valid scores for any of these state/ national level exams, JNU admission process for MBA requires candidates to appear for a Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GDPI) round.
- Admission in all other UG and PG courses is done on the basis of merit. The merit list is prepared on the basis of candidates’ marks scored in last qualifying exam and performance in the personal interview round (if applicable).
Programmes Offered by Jaipur National University
Candidates can check the courses offered by Jaipur National University from the list given below:
- B.SC MLT
- B.Sc Nursing
Diploma and Certificate Courses
JNU Admission 2020 Highlights
The candidates can check the JNU Admission summary below in the given table:
|Exam Name||JNU Admission (Jaipur National University Admission)|
|University Name|| Jaipur National University|
|Type of University||Private University|
Jaipur-Agra Bypass Near New RTO office Jaipur Rajasthan, India
JNU Admission Official website