The JNU Admission Test 2020 shall be conducted in May 2020 tentatively and the application form is released on the web portal of the university. The Jaipur National University Admission test 2020 shall be conducted by the Jaipur National University for admissions into various UG and PG courses such as Engineering, Pharmacy, Life Sciences, Business and Management, Law, Mass Media, etc. It is a national level examination conducted once every year in the online mode. The candidates interested to apply to this examination can go through this article for information regarding JNU Jaipur application form and other related procedures.
JNU Admission 2020 Application Dates
JNU was conducted examination in the month of April. Given below is the admission schedule dates followed by Jaipur National University for different courses.
JNU Admission 2020 Tentative Dates
|Online Application Form Date||On going|
|Last date of submission of Application form||First week of April 2020|
|Exam Date of Combined Entrance Test||Last week of April 2020|
These are the important dates for undergraduate, postgraduate, and Ph. D examination.
JNU Admission 2020 Application Form
The following are a few particulars about JNU Admission Test 2020:
- The application form can be filled only in the online mode.
- The candidates must have a valid email ID and mobile number
- All communication shall be done through the registered email ID and mobile number.
- The application form can only be edited until the payment is done.
- Once the payment is done, the application form cannot be edited.
- The application fee once paid is not refundable.
- The candidates will have to upload scanned copies of the candidate’s passport size photograph and signature.
- The candidates have to save the filled in application form and keep multiple printouts of the same.
- Login credentials must never be forgotten; the application status can be checked only using these.
Documents Required to fill JNU Admission 2020 Application Form
The following documents are required to fill JNU Admission Test 2020 application form:
- Marks sheets of class 10th
- Marks sheets of class 12th
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature
- Valid and working email ID and phone number
- Proof of residence
JNU Admission 2020 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: Candidates can choose any one of the below given option to submit their application fees:
Option 1: The registration can be done through Debit card/credit Card and the payment status will be immediately reflected on the dashboard ,in case of successful transaction.
Option 2: Candidates can also select the cash payment option and deposit the fees through cash in near by SBI Bank. Candidates can generate and print E Slip and submit the due payment within next working day. And your payment stauts will reflect in next 48 hours.
Online Mode: Candidates can paid fees through Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking.
JNU Admission 2020 Application Form Fee
|General/ Unreserved||Rs 1100/-|
|Schedule Caste (SC)/ Schedule Tribes (ST)/ Other Backward Class (OBC)||Rs 1100/-|
Important Note: Candidates can deposit cash in near by SBI Banks.
- Select the cash payment option present in your page to deposit your entrance examination fees through cash.
- Take a printout of the SBI E- Deposit Slip
- And, it will be reflect with in next 48 hours in your payment status.
How to fill JNU Admission 2020 Application Form?
The following is the step-by-step procedure to fill JNU Admission Test 2020 application form:
A candidates can go through the given points which is given below:
- Already registered candidates can login directly to fill the application form.
- Other candidates have to click on register and enter few details to register.
- The candidates will have to register using their full name as on certificates, email ID and mobile number.
- The candidates will also have to create a password and remember it until the admission process completely ends.
- After the registration process gets completed, the candidates can start filling the application form.
Step-2: Filling the application form
In this stage, candidates need to fill their academic, personal, and qualification details:
- The candidates have to fill personal as well as academic details in the application form.
- Personal details such as name, date of birth, gender, contact as well as correspondence details, etc. must be filled.
- Academic details also must be filled in the application form. Details such as previous academic records must be filled.
- Details regarding the qualifying examination also must be filled.
- After filling all the details, the candidates must proceed to uploading the documents.
- The candidates can save each section separately by clicking on save and continue.
Step-3: Uploading the documents
After filling all the details in the application form, the candidates can proceed to uploading the scanned documents.
|Size||4 kb to 30 kb||30 kb to 50 kb|
The candidates will have to upload scanned copies of the candidate’s passport size photograph and signature.
Important Instructions to be followed:
- The photograph must have a plain background preferably white and must be a recent one.
- The size of the scanned copy of the candidate’s photograph must be in the size limits specified on the website.
- The signature must be done with a dark blue or black pen on a plain white paper.
- Signatures done in capital letters shall not be accepted.
- The signature also must be in the size limits specified on the website.
- After uploading the documents the candidates can proceed to paying the application fee.
- All the filled details must be verified before paying the application fee.
Step-4: Paying the application fee
After uploading the documents, next stage is the application fee payment. Candidates can make the fee payment through online mode and SBI challan.
- The candidates can pay the application fee after filling all the details.
- All the details must be verified carefully before making the payment.
- Once the payment is made, no further changes shall be entertained.
- The application fee can be paid by a demand draft only drawn in the favor of the university.
- After making the payment, the candidates can re-login to verify the status of their payment.
- Once their payment is verified, the candidates can save and download the filled in application form displayed on the website.
- This must be kept safe until the entire admission procedure gets completed.