JNU Admission 2020 Admit Card will be released online on the official website. JNU 2020 admit card (Jaipur National University) will be released by the JNU, Rajasthan (Jaipur National University, Rajasthan) on the official website. JNU CET 2020 (Jaipur National University Combined Entrance Test) is a University level examination is organised to offer admissions of Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Diploma courses. JNU 2020 examination will be an offline CBT (Computer Based Test) examination. All the candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about the JNU admission admit card 2020.
JNU Admission 2020 Admit Card Important Dates
Candidate can check here all the important JNU 2020 admit card dates in the given table below:
JNU Admission 2020 Admit Card Dates
|Releasing Date of Admit Card||Second Week of April 2020|
|Exam Date||Third Week of April 2020|
JNU Admission 2020 Admit Card
The applicant makes sure to check all the instructions for the JNU online admit card 2020 which is given in the list below:
- The JNU admit card 2020 will be released through online mode only on the official website.
- The candidate who filled the JNU CET application form and fulfils all the JNU CET 2020 eligibility criteria will get their JNU 2020 admit card.
- The candidates make ensure to login with the registered ID and password on the official website.
- The applicant must download the Admit card in the PDF format and make sure to takeout the print of the JNU CET admit card 2020.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to carry the hardcopy of the JNU CET 2020 admit card otherwise they will not be allowed in the JEE CET examination hall 2020.
- It is advised for all the candidates to come 30min early before the examination starting time for the entry and JNU admit card 2020 verification.
- Candidates Keep safe the JNU hall ticket for future use.
Documents Required to Take at the JNU CET 2020 Examination Hall
All the candidates must carry all the listed documents at the JNU examination hall which are given below:
- All the candidate must carry the hardcopy of the JNU admission hall ticket2020 in the JNU exam hall.
- Applicants must carry one ID proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving Licence/ PAN Card) along with the JNU admit card 2020.
- Candidate must carry one passport size coloured photograph same as upload in the JUN 2020 application form.
How to Download the JNU Admission 2020 Admit Card?
Candidate must follow all the steps to download the JNU CET 2020 hall ticket which is given below:
- Step 1: Candidate must visit the JNU official website to download the JNU CET hall ticket 2020.
- Step 2: The main page of the official website, candidates click on the "Download Admit Cards" button.
- Step 3: On the next page the login page will appear on the window screen where the candidate must login with the registered ID and password.
- Step 4: After login on the page then the JNU CET admit card will appear on the window screen.
- Step 5: Download the PDF of the JNU admit card and takeout the print of the JNU admission 2020 admit card.
Details Given in the JNU Admission 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can check here is the list of details that will appear on the JNU admission admit card which is given below:
- Applicant's Name
- Roll number
- JNU CET Examination Date
- Candidate's Date of Birth
- JNU CET Examination Schedule
- JNU CET Examination Centre Address
- Candidate’s photograph
- Candidate's signature
Things Not To Carry In The JNU 2020 Examination Hall
The applicant can check here all the restricted thing in the JNU 2020 examination hall are listed below:
- Any kind of paper and cheats or anything else.
- Watches (Analog / Digital)
- Electronic Device (Mobile phones)
- Calculators (Normal / Scientific)
- Any food Items
If any applicant caught with anything from the above list in the JNU 2020
exam hall may lead to rejection of the candidate's exam.
JNU 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the JNU exam pattern 2020 in the given list below:
- Mode of exam – The exam will be conducted in an offline computer-based test (CBT) mode.
- Total No. of Questions – There will be 100 questions in the JNU admission 2020 question paper.
- Duration– 180 mins (3 Hours).
- Type of question – There will be MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme – Every correct answer contains +1 marks and there is no negative marking in the JNU CET question paper.
JNU Admission 2020 Result
The JNU CET result 2020 will be released in the May 2020 online on the official website of JNU, Rajasthan. All the candidates can check their JNU CET 2020 result after login on the main website. Only the shortlisted candidates will be eligible to attend the JNU counselling 2020 session.