Karnataka ITI 2020 Application Form has been made available from 17 August 2020. The application form can be filled through online mode. Karnataka ITI is a state-level admission procedure which is conducted once in a year to offer admission into various government and private ITI institutes of Karnataka state. Candidates must go through the complete article to know more about the Karnataka ITI application form 2020 like how to apply, dates, etc.
Karnataka ITI 2020 Application Form has been made available from 17 August 2020. The application form can be filled until 31 August 2020.
Karnataka ITI 2020 Application Form Dates
The candidates can check Karnataka ITI 2020 application dates in the table below:
Karnataka ITI Online Registration Dates 2020
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||17 August 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||31 August 2020|
|Declaration of provisional merit list||To be Announced|
Karnataka ITI 2020 Application Form
The candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the ITI admission 2020 Karnataka registration:
- The application form will be available on the official website of the Directorate of Employment and Training (DET).
- The candidates will have to submit the form online only as no other mode will be accepted.
- Applicants are advised not to submit the multiple forms as it will lead to rejection.
- A valid e-mail Id & mobile number should be provided by the candidate.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format & the prescribed file size.
- The application fee will not be accepted via any of these modes viz; Money Order, Cheque, Pay Order, IPO, etc.
- The application form must be complete in all respect else the candidature will be cancelled.
- Take multiple photocopies of filled application form for further process.
How to Apply for Karnataka ITI 2020?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to fill Karnataka ITI admission form 2020:
Step 1 - Visit the official website
Step 2 - Read all the given instructions carefully and then fill registration details asked like name, email and mobile number etc.
Step 3 - Thereafter, click on the submit button.
Step 4 - Now login using application number and password & then provide educational, personal, communication and etc. in the application form to complete the same.
Step 5 - Click on the ‘submit’ button.
Step 6 - Upload the passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format. Images size must be in JPG or JPEG format.
Step 7 - Click on the submit button.
Step 8 - Take a printout of the filled application form.
Step 9 - Candidates will have to submit the printout of the application form along with the relevant documents in the nearest ITI center.
Karnataka ITI 2020 Application Fee
Check the details below in the given points for Karnataka ITI admission 2020 registration fee:
- Candidates can pay the fee through offline mode along with the application form.
- The application fee will be Rs.100 for general category and Rs. 50 for SC/ ST category candidates.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.