Karnataka ITI 2022 Application Form will be released online on the official website of the conducting authority. The Directorate of Employment and Training (DET) Karnataka, conducts the ITI admission. It is a state-level admission procedure that is conducted once in a year to offer admission into various government and private ITI institutes of Karnataka state. Candidates must go through the complete article to know more about the Karnataka ITI application form 2022 like how to apply, dates, etc.
Karnataka ITI 2022 Application Form Dates
The candidates can check Karnataka ITI 2022 application dates in the table below:
Karnataka ITI Online Registration Dates 2022
|Starting of application form
|3rd week of June 2022
|Last date to submit the application form
|1st week of July 2022
|Declaration of provisional merit list
|2nd week of July 2022
Karnataka ITI 2022 Application Form
The candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the ITI admission 2022 Karnataka registration:
- The application form will be available on the official website of the Directorate of Employment and Training (DET).
- The candidates will have to submit the form online only as no other mode will be accepted.
- Applicants are advised not to submit multiple forms as it will lead to rejection.
- A valid e-mail Id & mobile number should be provided by the candidate.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format & the prescribed file size.
- The application fee will not be accepted via any of these modes viz; Money Order, Cheque, Pay Order, IPO, etc.
- The application form must be complete in all respect else the candidature will be cancelled.
- Take multiple photocopies of the filled application form for further process.
How to Apply for Karnataka ITI 2022?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to fill Karnataka ITI admission form 2022:
Step 1 - Visit the official website
Step 2 - Read all the given instructions carefully and then fill registration details asked like name, email and mobile number etc.
Step 3 - Thereafter, click on the submit button.
Step 4 - Now log in using application number and password & then provide educational, personal, communication, etc. in the application form to complete the same.
Step 5 - Click on the ‘submit’ button.
Step 6 - Upload the passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format. Images size must be in JPG or JPEG format.
Step 7 - Click on the submit button.
Step 8 - Take a printout of the filled application form.
Step 9 - Candidates will have to submit the printout of the application form along with the relevant documents in the nearest ITI centre.
Karnataka ITI 2022 Application Fee
Check the details below in the given points for Karnataka ITI admission 2022 registration fee:
- Candidates can pay the fee through offline mode along with the application form.
- The application fee will be Rs.100 for general category and Rs. 50 for SC/ ST category candidates.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.
Karnataka ITI Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. Any candidate found to be ineligible will get their application form rejected.
- Nationality: Candidate must be Indian National.
- Domicile: Applicant must hold domicile certificate of Karnataka state.
- Marks Required: Candidates must secure a minimum of 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: Applicants must be above 14 years of age.
Karnataka ITI 2022 Admission Procedure
Karnataka ITI Admission Procedure 2022 will be conducted by the authority in various rounds including the registration, choice filling, allotment of seats and reporting.
The Admission will be offered to the candidates on the basis of state level merit list released by the authority. Candidates will have to complete all the rounds as per the instructions to be eligible for admission.
Karnataka ITI 2022 Merit list
Karnataka ITI Merit list will be released by the authority for every registered candidate. Registered candidates will be able to access the provisional merit list from the 2nd week of July 2022 through online mode. The final merit list will be released after the completion of objection facility.
The merit list will consist of names of shortlisted candidates along with their ranks obtained in the merit list. Authority will prepare the merit list based on candidates scores in the required examination.